Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards (31029 Views)

Picture Of Terry G And Son / Picture Of Terry G Backing His Baby / See Pictures Of Terry G's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2013

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by splashbaby(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ol boy..ds guy get swag...see those two pit bulls by the side.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by toluleke(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by sheedy407(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nice,dis is his outfit at AY LIVE show.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Dyt(f): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
These military men don dey allow civilian wear dem uniform?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by TableLeg(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
And so .... Body guards are like pure water, so what is new?!
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by gunuvi(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
Even the bodyguards dey swag...dem no dey shame at all. And dem be person papa o..

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Mmiriariugwu: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
mehn talent&money goodoo;as those men big&strong reach na to dey do 'akpuobi'for dat suposed small boy dem fit do with those massive bodies
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:47am On Apr 03, 2013
waiting for it to enta front page
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by pleep(m): 1:52am On Apr 03, 2013
LOL SWAGGUARDS

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 03, 2013
I think I am in love with this guy embarassed,he has confidence!!
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 03, 2013
How can a civilian be guarding a soldier?

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by ashmanpolo: 4:12am On Apr 03, 2013
@terry G, with dat uniform you're wearing, pray u don't jam any army man wey don take kai-kai and igbo (monkey tail); ur body go tell you say no be by body guard something o
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by SlyIg(f): 4:21am On Apr 03, 2013
gunuvi: Even the bodyguards dey swag...dem no dey shame at all. And dem be person papa o..
Jobs no dey for town, so know as you d take your shovel d do dem laf abeg!
No condition is permanent.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by MajorJ(m): 6:03am On Apr 03, 2013
THe one on the left, need to put some socks on or he will have smelly feet, and be stinking like shit all over the place
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Soso990240(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2013
gunuvi: Even the bodyguards dey swag...dem no dey shame at all. And dem be person papa o..
poverty de knock 4 ur door.u de shame 4 ur job? Wit d riit pay,u go even serve as terry G donkey.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by naptu2: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2013
Why's that guy holding a bell?
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by 50calibre(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2013
This guy needs to be bound hands and legs, then 3 men use cane to flog out that evil, lunatic spirit that has possessed him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by TeenageMoney(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2013
He looks more like the body Guard
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Soso990240(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2013
Wat is it between these celebrities and Army uniform/camou.? Nigeria army should beta do smthng about it..mk i talk true,d dressin fit d guy die..i swear.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Edoboy1(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2013
GOD! Is dis jealousy or what? There is notin wrong in been a body guard. Its as every other job. All of us can't work in an office,and about terry G's dressin,there is notin wrong. I love his out fit. U people kip insultin GEJ, wen u can't even discipline ur own selves.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Ljboy(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2013
na 2day we dey c artist n bdy guard??.. OP e don tey wey dz kind mata dey... NEXT?
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Judolisco(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2013
Ugly bodyguards ugly terry G
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Ljboy(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2013
Edoboy1: GOD! Is dis jealousy or what? There is notin wrong in been a body guard. Its as every other job. All of us can't work in an office,and about terry G's dressin,there is notin wrong. I love his out fit. U people kip insultin GEJ, wen u can't even discipline ur own selves.
........ Typical nigerian!... talkin abt Terry G n hz swag, u r busy callin GEJ... use a diffrnt problem 2 solve anoda!
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2013
mehn! this country hot no be small, see sweat for celebrity body.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by niggi4life(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2013
MajorJ: THe one on the left, need to put some socks on or he will have smelly feet, and be stinking like shit all over the place
u wait till he gets hold of u and beat d daylight out of u. Loool
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Edoboy1(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2013
Soso990240: Wat is it between these celebrities and Army uniform/camou.? Nigeria army should beta do smthng about it..mk i talk true,d dressin fit d guy die..i swear.
peop have bin usin carmou abroad. Not only celebrities,even civilians. You r too DULL for my liking. U nid xposure.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Soso990240(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2013
Evrybdy dn de employ Batista as bodyguard..*singin in wizkid's voice* and my Batistas coming soonner.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Okijajuju1(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2013
NOTE TO MALLAM SPICEY: Those Bling Bling no resemble 1500 own o!! Our boy don upgrade..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Edoboy1(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2013
Ljboy: ........ Typical nigerian!... talkin abt Terry G n hz swag, u r busy callin GEJ... use a diffrnt problem 2 solve anoda!
u r stupid. If u take pleasure in not seein anytin gud in anoda person,hw will u do beta than GEJ? To solve Nigeria problem,we all nid re orientation and d first tin is love. IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color / Lucy Shows Off Flat Belly In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.