Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

"I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses (2296 Views)

Divorced Actress Iniedo Spotted With Jim Iyke In New Photo (photo) / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Obj In Adultery Scandal With Jim Iyke's Wife - A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
Actress Stephnora Okere and Jim Iyke dated for a while many years back and according to an interview she granted Stella Dimoko Korkus in this week's Encomium magazine, she's still in love with him. Excerpts from the interview:
"I've been maintaining a low profile because of the fact that I wanted to re-arrange myself for the future having made one or two mistakes in the past.
SDK: "What mistakes are you referring to? As an actress or your personal life?"
Stephnora: "Both. First as an actress, I allowed myself to put on weight and that is not good for the kind of profession I'm in. When I gained weight, I lost a lot of offer for movie roles. My personal life mistake concerns my involvement in a marriage process that never scaled through. I got involved with someone with someone who doesn't understand what the word love means. It took me being involved in that relationship to realise what true love really means. It made me realise that I had loved and still do love someone else."

source http://shadyworldster..com/2013/04/im-still-in-love-with-jim-iyke-actress.html
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by tpia5: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
where did she say "jim iyke" in this excerpt because i dont see the name anywhere besides the poster's own comment.

and, i hope she hasnt been browsing nl's romance section which is full of ex threads.

not everything here is real o.
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by PweetiQueensy(f): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
Itz gud... Just dat i dnt fink jim will eva feel d same way.... Dat guy doesn'Τ̅ luk lyk sum1 dat has tym 4 luv...
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by willienaji: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2013
is this comment for real or the usual newspaper cook up?
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by tpia5: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2013
good question.
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by willienaji: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2013
I just read the encomium write up, i believe the topic on the cover is jus to incite nigerians, cos inside the magazine, all she said was- I STILL LOVE JIM IYKE- We dont expect her to say she hates him, plus i didnt see her saying she wants him back. she jus loves him. alot of us have people in our past we parted ways with, but yet still love for one reason or the other. jus saying. smiley
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by missinU247: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2013
why is it taking stephnora this long to speak out, ok , she is waiting for the guy to be made first eh? where has she been. too many things to say to the world. na wa.
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by willienaji: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2013
missinU247: why is it taking stephnora this long to speak out, ok , she is waiting for the guy to be made first eh? where has she been. too many things to say to the world. na wa.

HATER. you are here too? where is your sister GOdPickin? mtchwww. You answer this, who was Jim iyke when stephnora was reigning in the movie industry, beta get your facts right, STEPHNORA is living well and can even feed you and jim iyke joined together, APROKO.
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by tpia5: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2013
Wow, where did that come from.

Is it scarcity of men that causes all these or what.
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by willienaji: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2013
tpia@:
Wow, where did that come from.

Is it scarcity of men that causes all these or what.

she didnt say she wants him back did she?
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by AreaMama: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Wats all this silly talk about loving or not loving jim iyke, if u love someone walk up to him or her and leave us out of it.
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by willienaji: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2013
AreaMama: Wats all this silly talk about loving or not loving jim iyke, if u love someone walk up to him or her and leave us out of it.
my thots too. grin
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by tpia5: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
willienaji:

she didnt say she wants him back did she?

why else would she say she still loves him?
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by tpia5: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
AreaMama: Wats all this silly talk about loving or not loving jim iyke, if u love someone walk up to him or her and leave us out of it.

agree.
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by willienaji: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=tpia@]

why else would she say she still loves him?[/quote

wait a bleeping second, on who's side are u really?
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by willienaji: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
tpia@:

why else would she say she still loves him?
wait a bleeping minute! on who's side are u really?
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by tpia5: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2013

Are they fighting?
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by willienaji: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2013
well steph anwered u all on her tweeter handle. a sister comes out to say she still loves heer ex, you all turn it into a major frenzy. like she is supposed to hate him and propbably wish him evil as the case always is in this part of the world. its a shame. we havent heard steph say she wants jim back yet have we.
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by AreaMama: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2013
We just heard Jim is getting married, didn't steph hear dis? Why is she complicating issues for everyone?
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by AreaMama: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2013
But we heard jim is gettin married soon, so y is she complicating issues?
Re: "I'm Still In Love With Jim Iyke' - Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by willienaji: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
AreaMama: But we heard jim is gettin married soon, so y is she complicating issues?

how? how is she compicating issues? explain ma. mtchwww

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Magician, Illusionist Steven Frayne Akadynamo Floats In Air Besides A 15 / Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her New Figure, Hot Legs In Mini Gown / Lady Gaga Rocks World's First Flying Dress For Her Album Launch(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.