Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (274111 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
We have been experiencing technical issues with our Internet services but we are glad to announce that Jelad ventures is back online on nairaland and facebook.

Watch out as we also luanch our personal website too.

We hope to clear up every backlog by thursday and for those who made inquiries on Nairaland,we'll ask you to bear with us.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2013
Jelad is back,better and stronger.

We've had a good year with improvement in customer relationship,delivery systems etc.

We've had issues with posting pictures on nairaland but it has been resolved and we'll resume posting pictures from the happenings in the parks in cotonou, border and pictures of jobs we've done.

Pictures below show sections of a park called FIFA in cotonou with other parks in the background. It clearly shows our customers that once you've done your research,there are so many cars waiting for you to pick them up. The dealers are also ready to bargain with you whenever you're around,the little buildings in the parks are their offices and with almost 100-150 car dealers to a park,with almost eight parks covering 30-40 hectares of land,you can never make any wrong decision as long as you've an agent like Jelad ventures working for you.

Always be wary of touts who linger around the border or in the parks,we've been having issues with scammers who are only out to scam innocent customers.

Jelad ventures will always be your best link when it comes to purchasing your vehicles from cotonou, custom duty payment,clearing of goods etc.

Contact us today and join our happy customers.

Our Contact Details:

Gbenga
08062948193(whatsapp)
08178267171 (ETISALAT)
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN- 22B2B2C9
Twitter- @jeladventures
Facebook- jelad ventures
Google+- jeladventures@gmail.com
YIM- jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2013
IMPORTANT NOTICE-

We wish to inform you that our forty-eight hour delivery of cars in Nigeria may not hold again.

The Nigerian customs service has directed that all vehicles coming in through seme border mustn't be declared in absentia again,this is to prevent some dubious agents who make false declarations like 08 range rover sports for 04 freelander.

We beg the general public to please bear with us,we will still try our best to get your cars out of the border in time.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:11am On Dec 21, 2013
We wish all our numerous customers and prospective customers merry christmas in advance.

Pictures of jobs we've done at Jelad ventures but while we do this,we also want to inform our esteemed customers and prospective customers that we don't sell cars in cotonou,we're just custom licensed agents who facilitate your entry into cotonou and also make sure you and your purchase are safe.

Jelad ventures will always be your best link when it comes to purchasing your vehicles from cotonou, custom duty payment,clearing of goods etc.

Contact us today and join our happy customers.

Our Contact Details:

Gbenga
08062948193(whatsapp)
08178267171 (ETISALAT)
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN- 22B2B2C9
Twitter- @jeladventures
Facebook- jelad ventures

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2013
2010 Honda accord

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by princeparis(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2013
How much is 2013 Ford Escape with duty to Lagos.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Rutse: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2013
How much can I get rx300 1999/2000 model cleared to lagos
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Joe980: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2013
hello...how much can i get hyundai ix 35
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by tiiola(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
How much can i get a toyota avensis 2006 with the custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Eljay1: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
How much can i get a 2004/2005 lexus RX 330 to my door in lagos
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:33am On Dec 23, 2013
Joe980: hello...how much can i get hyundai ix 35

Which year sir?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by bighead1(m): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2013
how much can i get a chrysler voyager 4 cylinder engine? like say 98 model or a bit lower
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2013
big head: how much can i get a chrysler voyager 4 cylinder engine? like say 98 model or a bit lower

We are already discussing on BBM,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by olumide4christ: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oga Gbenga

Still expecting your response as per my requests. You promised today. I've sent a mail to your box now.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by queenlet300: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Do you have an idea on how muCh 2007 sienna xle cost in cotonue
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
prince paris: How much is 2013 Ford Escape with duty to Lagos.

Sir,2013 ford's escape asking price+expenses to the border is 4.1M(@ 357naira-1,000CFA)+650K(custom duty).
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
tiiola: How much can i get a toyota avensis 2006 with the custom duty.

Avensis 2006's asking price+expenses to the border is 1.9M+400K(custom duty).
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Rutse: How much can I get rx300 1999/2000 model cleared to lagos

Sir,asking price+ expenses to the border for RX300 is 1.2M+250K(custom duty).
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by shulex: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2013
Still expecting
shulex: I asked you earlier about 406. but saw no reply. Do you buy buy and clear Peugeot cars?If yes I would like to know how much a 406, 2003 - 2005 model would cost. All cost inclusive. A breakdown if possible, clearing into Lagos. I want the interior to have the features in the picture. Of note is the (com 2000) the radio control on the steering column. Expecting your reply ASAP
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Joe980: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Thanks...2009 till date
saintjoel:

Which year sir?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by muhtars61(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mr. Gbenga u said cheap cars are available at cotonou yet they say I cannot get toyota corolla even 04 model and manual transmission for a budget of #1.2. If the deal is feasible, I can be contacted via muhtars61@yahoo.com or 08037638478.
Tanx.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by princeparis(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
saintjoel:

Sir,2013 ford's escape asking price+expenses to the border is 4.1M(@ 357naira-1,000CFA)+650K(custom duty).

Thanks. I appreciate. What of 03/04 RAV4 and CRV.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2013
prince paris:

Thanks. I appreciate. What of 03/04 RAV4 and CRV.

Sir,03 Rav4 is 1.5M +190K(custom duty) while 04 Rav4 is 1.6M+210K(custom duty).
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2013
While we wish our prospective and esteemed customers merry xmas and happy new year in advance.

Jelad ventures hasn't gone on holidays,we're still at your beck and call when it comes to getting a vehicle from cotonou.

Pictures below show some jobs we've done all through the week.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2013
More.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2013
We also organised tours for customers during the xmas holidays and they visted the first storey building etc in badagry and the famous mezebo market in cotonou.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by embee430(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Jelad Ventures. Compliment of the season. I'm still waiting for your quotes in regards to my previous post. 07 accord, leather interior, navigation not a must. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2013
CUSTOM DUTY PAYMENT MADE SIMPLE.

The payment of custom duty has always caused arguements between agents and clients who want to bring in cars into Nigeria through ports or land borders. At jelad ventures,we have taken pains to explain the procedure to clients and we've also decided to post on Nairaland,so that clients will not be confused when bringing vehicles into Nigeria.

When you're bringing a vehicle into Nigeria,there's is a certain tariff you've to pay and it's always divided into two,bank payments and running costs. The bank payment is what you pay into the bank and it goes directly to the NCS HQ and FG while running costs is what the command you're paying through uses to print your documents etc.

Using the two pictures below as illustrations,we can see the tariff booklet is divided into three sections,year,value and bank.

A) Year - the manufacture year of the vehicle been bought into Nigeria.

B) Value - the estimated dollar value of the vehicle been brought into the country.

C) Bank - this is what the FG actually actually expects the agent pay into the bank as bank charges for his/her client's vehicle.

Please take note that apart from year of manufacture,vehicles are also rated according to engine capacity,which means your vehicle may be 20% or 35% engine capacity.

Also please note that the NCS having discovered that the bank charges were too expensive reached an unwritten agreement with agents,which means an agent can shave three/four years off the actual year of the vehicle been brought in,to make it affordable for the clients.

Now let's use three vehicles as examples using the pictures shown below.

A) 2002 Highlander - as we can see from the pictures, 2002 Highlander is rated as 20% engine capacity,valued at 4,918$ and with bank payment of 214,600,which means any importer bringing in an 02 highlander has to pay at least 350,000 =N= to obtain duty papers. 350,000 =N= must have been high for importers to pay,so an agent can use his/her discretion to run the duty papers has 1999 highlander (2002-3yrs=1999),which means 156,000 naira is paid into bank and the importer pays 250,000 has custom duty charges.

B) 2008 Highlander - from the pictures below,we can see that 2008 highlander is rated as 35% engine capacity with a dollar value of 9,250$ and bank payment of 648,268 =N=. All the agent needs to do is declare the SUV has 2004(2008-4yrs=2004),which means 420-450,000=N= can be paid into the bank while the importer pays 550-600,000=N= as bank charges.

C) 2006 Range rover HSE - From what we can see,the RRS is rated as 35% engine capacity with dollar value of 22,650$ and bank payment of 1,587,380M =N=. This particular vehicle has always been a source of confusion between importers,agents and custom officials. In some instances,we've agents who declare it has 2002(2006-4yrs=2002) and they pay =N=1M has bank charges while the importer pays 1.2M for duty charges.

We also have agents who take risks in declaring the 06 RRS as 1999 or below,which means they pay 600,000 =N= as bank payments while the importer pays 850,000 =N= as running cost but absolute care should be taken because in a situation where one agent manages to bribe his/her way out,it may not work for another agent and in such case,the vehicle may be impounded.

Now,note that when vehicles are impounded and it's about been recovered from custom officials,a DL is raised. DL means direct levy and in this case,the importer is asked to pay the original bank charges he/she was supposed to pay and also pay a 20% fine with running costs.

Running costs using seme border as an example is what an agent pays to type the documents,collect value for the vehicle,assessment and examination of vehicles and tagging. Tagging of documents is very necessary especially across land borders because these photocopies are essential,they're are records the Fed. Ops. Unit and CG squads submit in ikeja and Abuja commands to show that your vehicle passed through their checkpoints.

When next you're bringing in your vehicles in through land borders or ports,always make sure you take care that your agent doesn't short pay. Short payment means making false declaration e:g declaring an 06 RRS as 02 RRS or declaring 2007 camry as 98 camry or 2002 sienna has 1996 toyota bus.

All these acts put the vehicles at risk and it's always common amongst dubious agents and car dealers who want to make more gain from car sales,that's why we now see more and more cheap cars coming out of lagos ports and at the end,these same cars are impounded by custom officials.

Now the following post was written as by the management of Jelad ventures and it doesn't not serve as the opinion of every custom agent operating at the ports or land borders. If at anytime,there are other agents who want to add to this post,they're free to do so.

Thanks and happy new year in advance.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by lekzey(m): 12:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Good day.Like how much will I get GOLF 3, 4 plugs, petrol and with ac automatic.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2013
IMPORTANT NOTICE-

We will like to send out this notice like we've always done time without number.

Jelad ventures is an agency that clears vehicles and containerized goods into Nigeria. We have never stated in any of our posts that we sell cars in Cotonou neither do we have dealership shops in cotonou.

People have been calling and asking on BBM for cars we've in Cotonou and once we tell them we're agents,they accuse of misleading the general public.

Nigerians don't sell cars in Cotonou,only whites and lebanese sell cars.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
NOTICE OF EARLY CLOSURE ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 31ST, 2013

Thank you for your patronage and support in 2013.

To enable us balance our books and backlogs for 2013, we will close our office at 2pm on Tuesday, December 31st, 2013.

Our staff will be available by 3rd of january,2014 to perform your transactions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Signed:
Management.
Jelad ventures.

For further information about our services, please call/contact-

Gbenga
08062948193(whatsapp)
08178267171 (ETISALAT)
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN- 22B2B2C9
Twitter- @jeladventures
Facebook- jelad ventures

Thank you for choosing Jelad ventures.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by AdviserGeneral: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
I need a Peugeot 407 between 2004 and 2006 model. I also need the following options in the car;

Automatic
2.0 or 2.2
Engine should be petrol
Factory fitted AC
Leather sit if possible
Must be neat and in a very good condition

I want to know the price and the possible total cost of getting it down to Nigeria.

Pls treat as urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.