Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273437 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=Rugga post=32116435]How much will land to Lagos, 2006 is250 and 2004 acura tsx....what is the best you do[/quote

ASKING PRICE FOR 2004 ACURA TSX IS N1.290M + N280,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ronet2: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Please what is the asking price for 2005 or 2006 Audi A6 3.2 quattro
Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Konquest: 3:45am On Mar 30, 2015
@Saintjoel

Thanks for creating this car thread from Jelad.

What is the asking price of very neat Lexus Rx 350 with leather seats.

What is the price for the 2010 and 2011 models of Lexus Rx350?

Lastly you did not state what your fee is since you will be linking us to the Pac in Cotonou and assist with car licence registration?

Thanks!
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2015
Konquest:
@Saintjoel

Thanks for creating this car thread from Jelad.

What is the asking price of very neat Lexus Rx 350 with leather seats.

What is the price for the 2010 and 2011 models of Lexus Rx350?

Lastly you did not state what your fee is since you will be linking us to the Pac in Cotonou and assist with car licence registration?

Thanks!

Thanks sir and I am highly humbled.

We'll like to clear some issues we've had with prospective customers and old customers alike,this post will also be used as reference.

Asking price for 2010 RX350 is N4.5M + N580,000 custom duty.

*This is due to the increase in exchange and it has affected duty payment and purchase price.Also please note that "asking price" means it can be negotiated.

*If the current exchange rate of =N=362 to 1,000 Cefa is used,the sum to paid to the Benin government is 500,000 cefa and it's =N=181,000.This sum too has been a bone of contention between agents and customers,some will tell you it's 450,000 cefa but please note that what they've neglected to also tell you is that 450,000 cefa goes to the government while the extra 50,000 cefa is for battery,importer's card and security of your vehicle to the border,so if you've decided to pay 450,000 cefa,no agent will be responsible for the vehicle's security or battery but if any agent decides to risk it,it's his/her own palava or maybe the agent wants to settle from his/her own pocket.
All you need to do deduct the N181,000 from the asking price you've been given and you'll get the fair idea of what the dealer is actually charging.

*In this era of people claiming to be agents/car dealers or a client decides to be wiser than the agent because he/she believes the agent will make money from him and he goes into cotonou alone to make purchases,we'll not be responsible for anything that happens in/out of cotonou cos we'll insist the vehicle is delivered inside the NCS office at the border.We've been hearing about issues of stolen vehicles,accidents or missing gadgets and we'll not be responsible for any deal that goes on behind our backs and we'll not be responsible for any stolen item.

Our service charge is N30,000 but negotiable for vehicles under 2010 and non-negotiable for vehicles above 2010.

Comprehensive issurance is powered by diamond bank.

Vehicle registration is N35,000 and tint permit is N17,000.

Hotel with WIFI is N6,000(free breakfast for 2,000 cefa) and without WIFI is N3,500.

Transport is N5,000 (to and fro for chartered cabs with AC) and N1,500 for normal cabs.

With all these,we hope we've cleared the air about some issues we've been having with clients.

3 Likes

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Carshopper(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2015
saintjoel:

We'll like to clear some issues we've had with prospective customers and old customers alike,this post will also be used as reference.

*This is due to the increase in exchange and it has affected duty payment and purchase price.Also please note that "asking price" means it can be negotiated.

*If the current exchange rate of =N=362 to 1,000 Cefa is used,the sum to paid to the Benin government is 500,000 cefa and it's =N=181,000.This sum too ha s been a bone of contention between agents and customers,some will tell us it's 450,000 cefa but please note that what they've neglected to tell is that 450,000 cefa goes to the government while the extra 50,000 cefa is for battery,importer's card and security of your vehicle to the border,so if yo've decided to pay 450,000 cefa,no agent will be responsible for the vehicle's security or battery but if any agent decides to risk it,it's his/her own palava or maybe the agent wants to settle from his/her own pocket.
All you need to do deduct the N181,000 from the asking price you've been given and you'll get the fair idea of what the dealer is actually charging.

*In this era of people claiming to be agents/car dealers or a client decides to be wiser than the agent because he/she believes the agent will make money from him and he goes into cotonou alone to make purchases,we'll not be responsible for anything that happens in/ou of cotonou cos we'll insist the vehicle is delivered inside the NCS office at the border.We've been hearing about issues of stolen vehicles,accidents or missing gadgets and we'll not be responsible for any deal that goes on behind our backs and we'll not be responsible for any stolen item.

Our service charge is N30,000 but negotiable for vehicles under 2010 and non-negotiable for vehicles above 2010.

Hotel with WIFI is N6,000(free breakfast for 2,000 cefa) and without WIFI is N3,500.

Transport is N5,000 (to and fro for chartered cabs with AC) and N1,500 for normal cabs.

With all these,we hope we've cleared the air about some issues we've been having with clients.

@saintjoel, 1year don waka ... Ur promises still neva enter... Na wa oo
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ronet2: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Saintjoel am still waiting for ur response
ronet2:
Please what is the asking price for 2005 or 2006 Audi A6 3.2 quattro and also Audi A6 2.4 v6 quattro
Thanks
Bros,abii the car am asking of can't be acquire from Cotonu ar are you just ignoring me for no reason?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ben4ever(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please can i have your quote for a 2004 Toyota rav 4 and a 2004 Toyota forerunner
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
ben4ever:
Please can i have your quote for a 2004 Toyota rav 4 and a 2004 Toyota forerunner

ASKING PRICE FOR 2004 TOYOTA RAV4 IS N1.5M + N180,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

ASKING PRICE FOR 2004 4RUNNER IS N1.7M + N250,000 CUSTOM DUTY.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by JKWilliams: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
I like the way you clarified the charges as that clears a lot of questions I would have asked.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
saintjoel:

*If the current exchange rate of =N=362 to 1,000 Cefa is used,the sum to paid to the Benin government is 500,000 cefa and it's =N=181,000.This sum too has been a bone of contention between agents and customers,some will tell you it's 450,000 cefa but please note that what they've neglected to also tell you is that 450,000 cefa goes to the government while the extra 50,000 cefa is for battery,importer's card and security of your vehicle to the border,so if you've decided to pay 450,000 cefa,no agent will be responsible for the vehicle's security or battery but if any agent decides to risk it,it's his/her own palava or maybe the agent wants to settle from his/her own pocket.

*In this era of people claiming to be agents/car dealers or a client decides to be wiser than the agent because he/she believes the agent will make money from him and he goes into cotonou alone to make purchases,we'll not be responsible for anything that happens in/out of cotonou cos we'll insist the vehicle is delivered inside the NCS office at the border.We've been hearing about issues of stolen vehicles,accidents or missing gadgets and we'll not be responsible for any deal that goes on behind our backs and we'll not be responsible for any stolen item.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by lukman22: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2015
ronet2:
Saintjoel am still waiting for ur response

Bros,abii the car am asking of can't be acquire from Cotonu ar are you just ignoring me for no reason?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Hi Sainjoel.
Kindly provide me with landing price of an automatic Toyota Corolla Hatchback 04/05.
Thanks

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
ronet2:
Please what is the asking price for 2005 or 2006 Audi A6 3.2 quattro
Thanks

I am so sorry for replying late.

Asking price for 05/06 Audi A6 is N1.330M + N220,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by mikeuz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please kindly clarify me on the prize of highlander 3 nd 02,plus custom duties.please its really urgent
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Arinz198: 5:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Saintjoel you are doing a nice job here

please what is the asking for a

clean 2005 Toyota corolla LE

and a 2006 Toyota corolla LE

clean title and full option + customs duty.

Best regards.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by akinrin: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2015
Bros
Please make a list of affordable cars and their prices. Many low-income earners come here and usually get scared when they see the prices that are in millions. Please make a list of cars from #400k to #600k.
E.g
Toyota Corolla 1999 = #400k, duty #80k

Please send a copy to mrakinrinade@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2015
Amybijou:
Hi Sainjoel.
Kindly provide me with landing price of an automatic Toyota Corolla Hatchback 04/05.
Thanks

Saintjoel kindly respond to me nah!
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Amybijou:

Saintjoel kindly respond to me nah!

Asking price is N1.450M + N180,000 custom duty (subject to fluctuations in exchange rate).
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
akinrin:
Bros
Please make a list of affordable cars and their prices. Many low-income earners come here and usually get scared when they see the prices that are in millions. Please make a list of cars from #400k to #600k.
E.g
Toyota Corolla 1999 = #400k, duty #80k

Please send a copy to mrakinrinade@yahoo.com

I think it'll be better if we sort it out here so that other Nairalanders can also learn from it.

Some pictures will be posted and you'll note that it's not going to be easy going round 8-9 parks filled with 100-150 car dealers per park to jot down cheap cars.

2. You can't a car/cars without going round the parks with your agent,you can't just sit in the comfort of your homes and expect the cars to fall into your laps without going into the parks to inspect cos inspection will help a lot since you've first hand knowledge of what you'll be buying.

3. Like it or not but some customers will want you to list 2006 corolla,2008 honda accord,2003 toyota camry for N350,000.What they don't understand is that some vehicles they'll buy will not fall into that category,cheap vehicles that fall into that category won't be the popular models like honda or toyota.

4.The cheapest rate you can get for custom duty is N130,0000 or N140,000,so if you've a budget of N350,000 and you deduct N130,000 from it,you can imagine what you'll be able to get with the balance.

5. Most vehicles you'll get will be under 2002 (manufacture year),with manual transmission and AC.

We need to be realistic with ourselves for once,it's not as if you won't get the vehicles but you'll need to do a bit of legwork with your agent and also know a lot about other brands different from honda or toyota.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by gblinkz(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Love ur. Gud wrk, pls can. I get d price 4 golf 4 and passat 2000 model. Waitin 4 ur quick response
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by gblinkz(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=gblinkz post=32389396]Love ur. Gud wrk, pls can. I get d price 4 golf 4 and passat 2000 model. Waitin 4 ur quick response u can do me a mail @ gblinksy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by kunlebco(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hi,
I need your expert advice.
I have 1.2m now and I want a tokunbo car. Preferably a Toyota or Honda product.
Which model would you advise I buy.
kunlebco@yahoo.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=gblinkz post=32389483][/quote]

Sent.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ojialo(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
pls what is the price of Toyota corolla 2003 model
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2015
ojialo:
pls what is the price of Toyota corolla 2003 model

Asking price is N1.150M + N140,000 custom duty (subject to fluctuations in exchange rate).
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 07, 2015
saintjoel:
Kindly check us out today.

Good morning Saint Joel. I asked you a question about a week ago concerning an Acura TSXC but you failed to reply.

Please how much should I budget for a 2007 Acura TSX (1. Cost of purchase 2. Cotonou duties 3. Nigerian Custom papers) and final landing cost to Lagos? Please reply soon. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 07, 2015
mikeujoel:

Good morning Saint Joel. I asked you a question about a week ago concerning an Acura TSXC but you failed to reply.

Please how much should I budget for a 2007 Acura TSX (1. Cost of purchase 2. Cotonou duties 3. Nigerian Custom papers) and final landing cost to Lagos? Please reply soon. Thanks

My second option just in case the cost of the TSX is out of my range is a 2009 Mazda 6 (same as before - cost/cotonou clearing/Nigeria custom duties). Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Hi nairalanders,

With the increase in exchange rate etc,we are surprised that some of our prospective customers still doubt us and get themselves entangled in the web of scammers.

The prices we quote are subject to fluctuations in exchange rate and other factors but what they've refused to believe is the fact that as long as you're sincere with yourself,you'll be able to get a good bargain from cotonou. We've had cases of customers listening to the heresay from people that believe they are wiser than people dealing inside cotonou and the border.

Some of the text messages we get after the whole deal has gone down and the customer has been burnt are shown below. We will try our best to simplify things for our customers and we will still state once again that we'll not stick our necks to retrieve any vehicle that goes missing or any vehicle that's impounded by NCS.

Pictures below show a customer that got himself tangled in the web of some scammers,he later got the JEEP but it was a flooded vehicle and it was even way beyond our initial quote cos they allowed him get into the market and after committing money,stories started to change.

What amazes us is the way prospective customers will allow themselves to be scammed by people,maybe it's out of gullibility or greed. Some will even tell us lies or refuse to pick our calls after scheduling appointments with us but when things go haywire,they expect us to help them out and you'll be forced to ask how they got into cotonou at the first instance.

We are not posting these pictures to spite them but we're just trying to show that without an experienced agent watching your back,there are sharks waiting to eat you.

We're not also saying it's a must that you use Jelad ventures for your transactions,we've not been running jobs for almost a month plus cos of exchange and we've not died but if you must go into Cotonou,go with a trusted and experienced agent.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2015
mikeujoel:

My second option just in case the cost of the TSX is out of my range is a 2009 Mazda 6 (same as before - cost/cotonou clearing/Nigeria custom duties). Thanks

Sir,it's not as if I can't look for those cars but I've issues with your fixation on mileage cos I don't know where to produce a car/cars manufactured in 2007 with less than 100,000 miles on it unless it has been rolled back.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2015
saintjoel:

Sir,it's not as if I can't look for those cars but I've issues with your fixation on mileage cos I don't know where to produce a car/cars manufactured in 2007 with less than 100,000 miles on it unless it has been rolled back.

Hello saintjoel, I never said anything about mileage. I only need the estimated cost for 2007 Acura TSX and 2009 Mazda 6. Also please give me the estimated cost for the Nigerian custom duty payments. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2015
mikeujoel:

Hello saintjoel, I never said anything about mileage. I only need the estimated cost for 2007 Acura TSX and 2009 Mazda 6. Also please give me the estimated cost for the Nigerian custom duty payments. Thanks

I have so heard so many good and bad stories about Cotonou car deals. And I hear only good references about you, so I will prefer to deal with you only on this. Please I need this information soonest as I am finalizing my budget for the trip (P/S - I will like you to take me to Cotonou so I can choose the one I want then you take it from there).
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2015
We also have some touts/individuals parading themselves as either car dealers/agents but all they are trying to do is ensnare you.

You hear stories like,"Oga,buy your motto in cotonou and we'll help you do lagos duty on it"(fake papers + smuggling),"duty is for big jeeps,small cars don't need duty" (I always laugh when I hear this,by the time you know customs impound cars manufactured in 1996,it'll have be auctioned off),"Oga,we know custom officers and they will help us process your duty with small money,just bring N80,000 for 99 camry" (little do they know that even NCS personnel aren't allowed to run duties,all they will do after obtaining the money from you is smuggle + fake papers) and so many stories.

One tends to wonder why prospective customers allow themselves fall into this trap,is it greed or gullibility,it's a question we'll never get answers to and despite all we keep saying,people will keep falling into this trap like xterra shown below,he believed a so-called agent who tried smuggling the jeep through idiroko enroute auto-berger and the jeep has been seized by NCS,all efforts to get it out by our agency has proved abortive cos it's outright seizure,we've been told to start processing from Abuja so that we can buy it back at auction prices.

Pix 1 shows the xterra before purchase and pix 2 shows it in the impound lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.