Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273458 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by prinswizi(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Having read through this thread, I must commend you for taking your job seriously. People may try to discredit/distract you on here, but i encourage you to keep your focus. Keep up the good work sir!!

Meanwhile... What's the cost for 2003 PONTIAC VIBE (Full Option)?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2015
mikeujoel:

I have so heard so many good and bad stories about Cotonou car deals. And I hear only good references about you, so I will prefer to deal with you only on this. Please I need this information soonest as I am finalizing my budget for the trip (P/S - I will like you to take me to Cotonou so I can choose the one I want then you take it from there).

Still expecting your reply. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by catalano: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2015
The 2015 Lexus NX200t is a welcome new entry to the small luxury crossover segment and it is now available in cotonou.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

hello, this car u advertised is how much sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by admixture: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
You are really doing a good job. Keep it up.
Pls,what are the prices for a clean tokunbo 2004 toyota corolla LE and 2004 toyota camry XLE.
I may need ur service next month
Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
mikeujoel:

My second option just in case the cost of the TSX is out of my range is a 2009 Mazda 6 (same as before - cost/cotonou clearing/Nigeria custom duties). Thanks

Please do you have the price for either a 2009 or 2010 Mazda 6?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2015
mikeujoel:

Please do you have the price for either a 2009 or 2010 Mazda 6?

Asking price for 09/010 Mazda 6 is N2.2M + N350,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2007 acura TSX is N1.550M + N280,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2015
catalano:
The 2015 Lexus NX200t is a welcome new entry to the small luxury crossover segment and it is now available in cotonou.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

hello, this car u advertised is how much sir.

Asking price is N9.5M + N1.4M custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2015
prinswizi:
Having read through this thread, I must commend you for taking your job seriously. People may try to discredit/distract you on here, but i encourage you to keep your focus. Keep up the good work sir!!

Meanwhile... What's the cost for 2003 PONTIAC VIBE (Full Option)?

Asking price is N931,500 + N150,000 custom duty but please note that it's subject to fluctuation in exchange rate.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2015
zamirikpo:
I MEANT SUMTIN LIKE THIS......UPLOADING PIX

FINALLY CAME ACROSS WHAT LOOKS LIKE THE L200 YOU POSTED.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]EXCHANGE RATE IS NOW =N=345 - 1,000 CFA.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
saintjoel:

Asking price for 09/010 Mazda 6 is N2.2M + N350,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2007 acura TSX is N1.550M + N280,000 custom duty.

Thanks Saintjoel. I will call you after the elections when things have calmed down so we discuss the trip.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by admixture: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
admixture:
You are really doing a good job. Keep it up.
Pls,what are the prices for a clean tokunbo 2004 toyota corolla LE and 2004 toyota camry XLE.
I may need ur service next month
Thanks

Please am waiting for your reply
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
admixture:

Please am waiting for your reply

Asking price for 03 camry XLE is N1.270M + N140,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 03 corolla LE is N1.170M + N140,000 custom duty.

*Note that it's subject to fluctuations in exchange rate.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by flagship(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2015
Hi Saintjoel.

l like the work you do here on NL, and i sincerely hope that you are gaining a lot from it. I'm interested in a car from Cotonou, a golf 5 to be precise. Are you able to give me estimates of the price and duty? Thank you.

Of course I'll involve you when i make a decision to buy.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Xiphoid: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2015
Hi, what will be the cost of procuring a Golf 4 from cotonou with genuine customs paper, It has to be auto transmission with AC, awaiting ur response thank u...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
flagship:
Hi Saintjoel.

l like the work you do here on NL, and i sincerely hope that you are gaining a lot from it. I'm interested in a car from Cotonou, a golf 5 to be precise. Are you able to give me estimates of the price and duty? Thank you.

Of course I'll involve you when i make a decision to buy.

ASKING PRICE IS N1.1M + N180,000 CUSTOM DUTY.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ikoya: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is it the N140,000 custom duty for 03 corrolla that will reflect on the receipt from custom.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
WE ARE JUST BEEN INFORMED BY NCS THAT THE BORDER HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE YESTERDAY.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Xiphoid:
Hi, what will be the cost of procuring a Golf 4 from coroner with genuine customs paper, It has to be auto transmission with AC, awaiting ur response thank u...

ASKING PRICE IS N586,500 + N140,000 CUSTOM DUTY.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2015
ikoya:
Is it the N140,000 custom duty for 03 corrolla that will reflect on the receipt from custom.

NO,WHAT REFLECTS IS BANK PAYMENT.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Happy weekend from jelad ventures.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Hotfella(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hello Mr Gbenga, Please am interested in knowing the price of 2001 Toyota Camry Envelope and Camry Pencil both automatic with leather seats. Total Price from buying point including custom papers etc.

Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hotfella:
Hello Mr Gbenga, Please am interested in knowing the price of 2001 Toyota Camry Envelope and Camry Pencil both automatic with leather seats. Total Price from buying point including custom papers etc.

Thanks.

Asking price is N950,000 + N140,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by seunben(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good job u are doing @saint joel. I sincerely hope this forum had made a positive impact on ur business. i av the following obsevation/questions.
1. Don't u think it will be good for more business if u ask customers who had gotten their cars through your company come here and share their testimony on how the whole deal went. This will really encourage prospective customers to do business with you.
2. ow much will a toyota avalon 2000/2001 cost. I am hoping to get one by july/august through your company. what is the minimum price I should plan for, all factors coming into play
3. do u also sell fairly(nigeria) used cars
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ikemefunam: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
WHAT WILL IT COST ME TO BRING IN FORD EDGE 2008,LEXUS RX 330,AND TOYOTA CAMRY 2008,CUSTOM DUTY INCLUSIVE?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by llade(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wanna ask how much for:

2012 Volkswagen Passat, 2.5 Litres engine and SEL and SEL Premium Trims (American Spec)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2015
seunben:
Good job u are doing @saint joel. I sincerely hope this forum had made a positive impact on ur business. i av the following obsevation/questions.
1. Don't u think it will be good for more business if u ask customers who had gotten their cars through your company come here and share their testimony on how the whole deal went. This will really encourage prospective customers to do business with you.
2. ow much will a toyota avalon 2000/2001 cost. I am hoping to get one by july/august through your company. what is the minimum price I should plan for, all factors coming into play
3. do u also sell fairly(nigeria) used cars
1. WE HAVE DONE THAT ONCE BUT IT WAS ON THIS SAME NAIRALAND THAT SOME PEOPLE CAME UP WITH THE STUPID CLAIMS THAT THE ACCOUNTS WERE OPENED BY JELAD VENTURES TO PUSH OUR SERVICES,THAT WAS WHY WE DISCOURAGED IT.

2. ASKING PRICE IS N1M + N180,000 CUSTOM DUTY (PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION IN EXCHANGE RATE).

3.WE HAVE STOPPED SELLING NIGERIAN USED CARS DUE TO SOME FINANCIAL STRESS WE HAVE BEEN FACING SINCE LAST YEAR BUT WE CAN HELP YOU SOURCE FROM DEALERS IN LAGOS OR COTONOU.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by andykay(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Keep the good work sir. How much is manual golf 3 with customs paper. Thanks for earliest response.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by seunben(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
saintjoel:

1. WE HAVE DONE THAT ONCE BUT IT WAS ON THIS SAME NAIRALAND THAT SOME PEOPLE CAME UP WITH THE STUPID CLAIMS THAT THE ACCOUNTS WERE OPENED BY JELAD VENTURES TO PUSH OUR SERVICES,THAT WAS WHY WE DISCOURAGED IT.

2. ASKING PRICE IS N1M + N180,000 CUSTOM DUTY (PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION IN EXCHANGE RATE).

3.WE HAVE STOPPED SELLING NIGERIAN USED CARS DUE TO SOME FINANCIAL STRESS WE HAVE BEEN FACING SINCE LAST YEAR BUT WE CAN HELP YOU SOURCE FROM DEALERS IN LAGOS OR COTONOU.
Thanks. I would contact u when I am ready.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
saintjoel:
PROMPT RESPONSE.

This is one of the reasons why we at jelad ventures are the best in what we do.

Right from the time you make inquiries to the time your vehicle is delivered to your doorstep,we make sure that it's fast tracked.

In order to fast track our services,we've reopened our idiroko route and your vehicle leaves the border immediately the papers have been processed unlike seme where you've to wait till six in the evening.

We also make sure that we start processing your duty papers even before the vehicles get to the border,even for vehicles still in transit for importers that are shipping through cotonou port. We make it a point of duty to partner with sister agencies with bigger and efficient work force.

Your vehicle plate numbers and registration papers like third party insurance etc can also be gotten before the vehicle's entry into Nigeria for just thirty-five thousand naira only.

Our fast and efficient services has seriously made jelad ventures a name to be reckoned with at the borders of Nigeria.

NB - issues may come up if there is network disruption at the borders cos printouts cant be obtained from customs if they don't have access to network or if car is delayed in Benin by their authorities,these conditions may delay us but at the end,we assure you that your vehicle will get to the border in time.

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Mail - jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by jovids: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
saintjoel:
Happy weekend from jelad ventures.
You are doing a great job sir. Pls can u advise on the best car (toks) to buy for a beginner with budget of 1m. Tnks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by andykay(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sir, what is the current exchange rate of naira to cfa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.