Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273456 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by cuteguy1: 11:02pm On May 06, 2015
saintjoel:

Goodevening sir,

Asking price for 2009 CRV is N2.2M + N400,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2009 Mazda CX7 is N1.950 + N480,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2009 Mazda CX9 is N2.3M + N480,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2009 Ford edge is N2.5M + N550,000 custom duty.

***** Subject to fluctuation in exchange rate******

Thanks for ur quick response. is d cost inclusive of ur charges and to deliver to my doorstep in Lagos?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2015
cuteguy1:

Thanks for ur quick response. is d cost inclusive of ur charges and to deliver to my doorstep in Lagos?

****** service charge is N30K (Negotiable) while delivery can be worked out after vehicle/vehicles are bought****
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2015
saintjoel:
PROMPT RESPONSE.

This is one of the reasons why we at jelad ventures are the best in what we do.

Right from the time you make inquiries to the time your vehicle is delivered to your doorstep,we make sure that it's fast tracked.

In order to fast track our services,we've reopened our idiroko route and your vehicle leaves the border immediately the papers have been processed unlike seme where you've to wait till six in the evening.

We also make sure that we start processing your duty papers even before the vehicles get to the border,even for vehicles still in transit for importers that are shipping through cotonou port. We make it a point of duty to partner with sister agencies with bigger and efficient work force.

Your vehicle plate numbers and registration papers like third party insurance etc can also be gotten before the vehicle's entry into Nigeria for just thirty-five thousand naira only.

Our fast and efficient services has seriously made jelad ventures a name to be reckoned with at the borders of Nigeria.

NB - issues may come up if there is network disruption at the borders cos printouts cant be obtained from customs if they don't have access to network or if car is delayed in Benin by their authorities,these conditions may delay us but at the end,we assure you that your vehicle will get to the border in time.

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Mail - jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by eustace1(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2015
please how is the custom duty calculated, is it by year if car? what will be the custom duty for a year 2000 car and what are the likely fees to be paid for the entire trip to Cotonou.
thanks
jude
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by johnwell(m): 5:09am On May 09, 2015
Good morning, Please I need 2003 mercedes benz c320 4matic
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2015
eustace1:
please how is the custom duty calculated, is it by year if car? what will be the custom duty for a year 2000 car and what are the likely fees to be paid for the entire trip to Cotonou.
thanks
jude

Sir,FG and NCS have a prticular tariff that they use to calculate duty payment,in some cases you'll see that what a jeep manufactured between 99 and 2000 pays is different from what a car manufactured in the same year pays.What avalon of that year pays may also differ to what camry pays,so the best bet is to have an idea of the particular model you need and plan towards it.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Rugga: 5:51pm On May 09, 2015
Please how much will land 2004 Toyota aygo
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2015
johnwell:
Good morning, Please I need 2003 mercedes benz c320 4matic

ASKING PRICE FOR 03 BENZ C320 IS N1.2M + N220,000 CUSTOM DUTY.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2015
saintjoel:
PROMPT RESPONSE.

Right from the time you make inquiries to the time your vehicle is delivered to your doorstep,we make sure that it's fast tracked.

In order to fast track our services,we've reopened our idiroko route and your vehicle leaves the border immediately the papers have been processed unlike seme where you've to wait till six in the evening.

We also make sure that we start processing your duty papers even before the vehicles get to the border,even for vehicles still in transit for importers that are shipping through cotonou port. We make it a point of duty to partner with sister agencies with bigger and efficient work force.

Your vehicle plate numbers and registration papers like third party insurance etc can also be gotten before the vehicle's entry into Nigeria for just thirty-five thousand naira only.

Our fast and efficient services has seriously made jelad ventures a name to be reckoned with at the borders of Nigeria.

NB - issues may come up if there is network disruption at the borders cos printouts cant be obtained from customs if they don't have access to network or if car is delayed in Benin by their authorities,these conditions may delay us but at the end,we assure you that your vehicle will get to the border in time.

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

JELAD VENTURES,UR SUREST LINK...........
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by johnwell(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2015
saintjoel:

ASKING PRICE FOR 03 BENZ C320 IS N1.2M + N220,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

make it 1m, please
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Pinkie9ja: 12:29pm On May 11, 2015
How much will land 2009 Mercedes Ml550 to Lagos? Thanks!
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Blofeld(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2015
Hello Gbenga,

I have tried to call you but you have not picked my call so far. You still have not responded to my inquiries via BBM. You also have not responded to my email and SMS. So busy, I guess. Kindly let me know the landing cost of a 1999 Toyota Camry (auto transmission) and VW golf 3 (manual with factory A/C, the long body type, sorry I dont know the year model). I await your quickest response.

Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by oucharman(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2015
Good afternoon please can you help me with price for Toyota venza 2011 and 2012... Honda crosstour 2011 and 2012 then Honda accord 2013 and toyota camry 2013
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by BarrackObamer: 8:02pm On May 11, 2015
Please what's total cost for a 2003 mercedes benz C 230. Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2015
Pinkie9ja:
How much will land 2009 Mercedes Ml550 to Lagos? Thanks!

Asking price is N4.3M + N850,000 custom duty.

******subject to fluctuation in exchange rate*******
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2015
Blofeld:
Hello Gbenga,

I have tried to call you but you have not picked my call so far. You still have not responded to my inquiries via BBM. You also have not responded to my email and SMS. So busy, I guess. Kindly let me know the landing cost of a 1999 Toyota Camry (auto transmission) and VW golf 3 (manual with factory A/C, the long body type, sorry I dont know the year model). I await your quickest response.

Thanks.

Sir,I am so sorry.

If you want me to be sincere with you,buy the two cars in Lagos if you've seen them with original duty papers and they're not accidented,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2015
oucharman:
Good afternoon please can you help me with price for Toyota venza 2011 and 2012... Honda crosstour 2011 and 2012 then Honda accord 2013 and toyota camry 2013

Asking price for 013 accord is N3.5M + N800,000(seme border) .....N700,000(idiroko border) custom duty

Asking price for 013 camry is N4M + N800,000(seme border)....N700,000 (idiroko border) custom duty.

Asking price for 011/012 crosstour is N4.8M + N780,000(seme border).....N650,000(idiroko border) custom duty.

Asking price for 011/012 Venza is N4.1M + N780,000 custom duty.

******* subject to fluctuation in exchange rate*********
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by oucharman(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2015
PROMPT RESPONSE.

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2015
saintjoel:
PROMPT RESPONSE.

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:51am On May 15, 2015
We thank God for the new lease of life for our driver and also thank some Nairalanders for their help financially and spiritually during our trying moments.

Our driver was shot by armed robbers on his way delivering a space bus but he managed to keep his cool and escaped with the vehicle before it could be snatched.There were days we were at loss over what happened to the driver cos we couldn't communicate with him and we were already preparing for the worst case scenario but we thank God that it's all behind us and the driver is now recovering.

Much love to people that really showed us love,I can remember the embarassament of having to borrow from friends,family and some people I met on Nairaland.Everyone pitched in and the owner got his space bus back and our driver is also back in cotonou recuperating,after almost two months of sitting at home because of the increase in exchange rate,this wasn't what we expected when we resumed operations.

We thank God once again and has we've always pledged,we will always strive to be the best in what we do and has God liveth,we will do just that. Jelad ventures is still waxing stronger,we may have made some mistakes in our teething stage but we are now up and running.

Thanks and God bless you all.

*******Please note that this post was created to dispel some rumors making rounds at the border and to assure our customers that we have their interest at heart,armed robbery cases can happen to anyone but the driver escaped with the vehicle,which to us is a bonus**********

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:14am On May 15, 2015
At exactly 1900HRS,Jelad ventures landed this lovely avalon in Imo state and it also marks our resumption back to active duty.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by lanre2009: 5:30am On May 15, 2015
Hi

I would like to know how much i can get 2007/2008 Toyota camry delivered to Lagos. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by SensualMan: 5:37am On May 15, 2015
Now my experience buying a car from cotonou through gbenga is not worth it.
I will be back to post details step by step
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by SensualMan: 5:52am On May 15, 2015
The Avalon above is mine. Gbenga I need answers why u charged me 180k for duty when receipt says otherwise. I need answer to that first
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by SensualMan: 5:56am On May 15, 2015
The duty u paid has a receipt of 104k and u charged me a whooping 180k. Dude ur neva honest.
This niccur has only one intention. And dat is to lure people into cotonou by portraying himself as a saint here making his posts look sincere.

ONCE HE LURES U IN THEIR, NICCUR WILL START SPEAKING FRENCH.

MY ADVICE TO ANYBODY HERE IS FORGET COTONOU. IT'S A HOAX.

KINDLY BUY UR VEHICLE IN LAGOS.
IF THIS DUDE GIVES U A BUDGET OF 1MILL, KINDLY GO WITH EXTRA 300K COS HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE JELAD VENTURES, ITS JUST A FRONT AND A ONE MAN'S SHOW SO ITS FUNNY TO ME WHEN THIS DUDE SAYS WE AT JELAD VENTURES.

THIS NICCUR BROUGHT BAC MY RIDE WITH A SMASHED WINDSHIELD WITH THE EXCUSE THAT THE SCREEN SMASHED DUE TO SUN RAYZ. CAN U IMAGINE?

SECONDLY HE DELIVERED MY RIDE WITHOUT THE REMOTE, SPOILT CAR STEREO, MISSING JACK AND WHAT HAVE U.

THIS NICCUR IS NOT HONEST.

FORGET ALL THESE SAINTLY POSTS U READ. I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING AND I'M WAITING FOR GBENGA TO COME AND ANSWER OR DISPUTE MY POSTS.

2 Likes

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2015
SensualMan:
The duty u paid has a receipt of 104k and u charged me a whooping 180k. Dude ur neva honest.
This niccur has only one intention. And dat is to lure people into cotonou by portraying himself as a saint here making his posts look sincere.

IF THIS DUDE GIVES U A BUDGET OF 1MILL, KINDLY GO WITH EXTRA 300K COS HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE JELAD VENTURES, ITS JUST A FRONT AND A ONE MAN'S SHOW SO ITS FUNNY TO ME WHEN THIS DUDE SAYS WE AT JELAD VENTURES.

THIS NICCUR BROUGHT BAC MY RIDE WITH A SMASHED WINDSHIELD WITH THE EXCUSE THAT THE SCREEN SMASHED DUE TO SUN RAYZ. CAN U IMAGINE?

SECONDLY HE DELIVERED MY RIDE WITHOUT THE REMOTE, SPOILT CAR STEREO, MISSING JACK AND WHAT HAVE U.

FORGET ALL THESE SAINTLY POSTS U READ. I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING AND I'M WAITING FOR GBENGA TO COME AND ANSWER OR DISPUTE MY POSTS.

1. " The duty u paid has a receipt of 104k and u charged me a whooping 180k. Dude ur neva honest. "

When you pay custom duty,do they write the whole amount you pay or just bank charges,did those papers you have with you just fly into your hands or did we pay for processing.I think what you should have asked me is how the money was divided and I think I explained to you because it was part of the reasons we took it to idiroko,when I told you that I had to pay N127,000 as bank charges in seme,thereby raising your duty expenses to N200,000 but since you claimed not to have enough cash,I had to take it through idiroko and paid N104,000 as bank charges.

Even if you call any agent from idiroko,they pay bank charges of N97,000 but I decided to boost it because after the shooting incident which you knew about,I didn't want to put any driver's life at risk with unecessary delays at custom points and that was why customs even decided to do physical examination cos they thought I had something to hide since I was paying higher than an average agent.

2. "ONCE HE LURES U IN THEIR, NICCUR WILL START SPEAKING FRENCH."

You and people on Nairaland know my root is in Cotonou and french is my third language after yoruba and English but to say the fact,I wasn't there when you bargained for this car. I only got there when you had already negotiated and I can remember advising you to go for a cheaper avalon which you'll have just fixed the bumper.Even in the morning,when you saw a lexus GS500 and you asked us to bargain for it,I advised you to buy cos it'll save you N150,000 and also stop you from loaning money up and down,which you eventually did when you couldn't pay your hotel bills,meals and transport back to Imo state.

3."KINDLY BUY UR VEHICLE IN LAGOS.
IF THIS DUDE GIVES U A BUDGET OF 1MILL, KINDLY GO WITH EXTRA 300K COS HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. "

That's one of the reason we now put "SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION IN EXCHANGE RATE" when we are giving quotes. If you were given a quote with exchange given at N345 - 1,000,you definitely can't expect it to be the same when you change money at N372 - 1,000 cefa.

The other mistake made was that you never asked for XLS but you later claimed you asked me for XLS which is full optioned but I can vividly remember that you just asked for avalon but when you got into cotonou,yopu wanted to buy 2003 avalon for the price of 01 avalon and I told you that it wasn't possible,that it'll be cost effective if you buy 01 for a cheaper price since they all have the same body shape.

When you started throwing tantrums in the office,I asked one of my boys to take you back for your deposit because I knew you didn't trust me cos you thot I added something to it and I kept insisting you shouldn't pay if you found it too expensive but you later decided to pay,you even had more than 6-8 hours to make up your mind,I kept telling you to buy the GS500 which would have saved you about N150,000 but you insisted on going ahead with the payment.

****I wasn't there when you bargained

**** I wasn't there when you changed money and that was the reason why I didn't follow my boy to make the payment.

You called for your receipt but I explained to you that it was going to be written in french,that's why many customers don't bother with it but since you insisted,I can remember telling youi that I'll scan one and send it to you cos I have nothing to hide.

You neglected to tell people that I was against payment for this avalon when you kept insisting that you had no money,even neutral Niegrians told you that the exchange caused the difference in rates and I asked you if I was the one fixing the rates?

4. "THERE IS NOTHING LIKE JELAD VENTURES, ITS JUST A FRONT AND A ONE MAN'S SHOW SO ITS FUNNY TO ME WHEN THIS DUDE SAYS WE AT JELAD VENTURES."

Yes,I am the owner of Jelad ventures but the reason why I use "WE" is unlike some middlemen/agents who like to be at different places at the same time,there are people behind the scene working for Jelad ventures and I just play a supervisory role. Dan,Emille and other guys in cotonou are the people watching my back there cos I can't be in Nigeria processing Nigerian duty and also start processing Benin customs at the same time,in a case where we have to beat the 48hr mark,I need more hands to work with me in Nigeria and Benin,your vehicle only got delayed till that moment cos customs demanded on physical examination cos they thought my enemy was mad to have paid N104K on 01 avalon when I could have paid N97K and my driver refused to move until he collected his full payment cos we thought you'll might decided not to pay back once he got to Imo. So,you can't expect me not to have a company and I believe there is nothing wrong in using "WE" cos we sample peoples' opinion when giving quotes,during the buying process etc.

5. "THIS NICCUR BROUGHT BAC MY RIDE WITH A SMASHED WINDSHIELD WITH THE EXCUSE THAT THE SCREEN SMASHED DUE TO SUN RAYZ. CAN U IMAGINE? "

I swear to Almighty God,God should punish my entire generation if I am lying. I explained to you that the windscreen must have been expiring cos even when it left cotonou,there was no crack,the first crack was noticed at the customs vehicle seat in the evening when it was been released and I was also shocked,the other side showed up the next afternoon and a mechanic explained that it was heat that caused it. You know that I've not worked for some months and your job was the first job I'll do in months and what would have been my gain to deliver a car with cracked windshield,if I had been able to gather cash,I would have gone to ladipo for replacement but I was seriously in debt over the other driver's issue,even you could attest to the fact cos part of the rumor mongers met you in your hotel and they must have told you so many stories in order to discredit us.

6."
SECONDLY HE DELIVERED MY RIDE WITHOUT THE REMOTE, SPOILT CAR STEREO, MISSING JACK AND WHAT HAVE U."

Now when you say I didn't deliver your car with a remote,did you tell before the car was delivered in Nigeria?

I learnt you personally met the dealer and discussed about the remote key but you left without informing me about it and that's one thing I've always advised clients never to do,once a dealer is dealing with you behind your agent,he has something up his sleeve.

I had to go back to Cotonou on Monday for the key but the dealer denied he made any agreement with you and I can also remember asking why you kept that deal hidden from me,if you had told me earlier,I would have insisted on it and even refused to move the car till when he provides the key.

About the jack,I just called the driver and he insists it's in your boot under the boot rug,if you check and it's not there,I'll pay N2,000 into your account next week to cover for the expenses but I physically checked those items myself and they were all complete,so I am now surprised with your claim that it's not there. The driver as you know drives a serving asst. Controller of Customs that owns my mother - agency so he should know the consequence of stealing a car jack from your car.

About the car radio,must people know that when you buy a tokunbo,you get to fix one or two things in it. At the point of purchase,the manager promised to fix the CD player which we discovered was faulty with the radio was working and we could listen to radio station,he effected the repair and we even used a CD to test but along the line,the CD refused to load again and we guessed that the mechanism must be weak and it's something you can get any radionic to services for you,so where did the case of a damaged radio come up from?

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2015
SensualMan:

https://www.nairaland.com/1572889/custom-duty-payment-made-easier,this link should serve as a guide to you if you want to know more about duty payment.

If you insist that you don't want the car,you can send it back to Lagos and we will sell it cos that car was a tokunbo and anything could've happened along the line.

If my french disturbed you,I wonder why you didn't object.

Seriously,you've managed to dissapoint and this is my second time of dealing with people like you who don't even believe in themselves.

I stubbornly insisted that you shouldn't pay but you insisted on paying,I was even the one that raised you loan to N10K when you had nothing in your pocket top travel with and as at now,I am still owing your hotel bill cos I've been dodging those people since you left.

What's my gain if I went through all these only to defraud you.

Before the increase in exchange I explained to you that we normally buy ordinary valon for 3M cefa and XLS for 3.1 or 3.2M cefa.

Calculate the 3.2M by multiplying by N345 as at the time you made the request,it's going to give you N1,104,000 and if you know multiply by the current rates of N373,you will get N1,193,600,now add N180,000(custom duty) to it,it gives you N1,373,600 against N1,284,000 if the exchange was still N345 when you made your inquiry,so am I the one that has started fixing government policies?

It's nice to know your kind still exist out there but I know there's a reward for everything we do and either nagatively or positively,we will all be rewarded.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by SensualMan: 9:26am On May 15, 2015
BULLSHIT. EVERYTHING UV WRITTEN.

FYI. I TALKED WITH SOME PEOPLE AND I GOT A BREAKDOWN OF THE WHOLE DEAL.
U ALWAYS CLAIMING SAINT WITH UR WRITE UPS BUT IN REAL LIFE U R ON THE CONTRARY.

U DISCREDITED A NAIRALANDER I MADE MENTION OF TO U SAYING ALL SOR OF TRASH ABOUT HIM(THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS THO)

ALL I'M ADVISING U IS BE STRAIGHTFORWARD TO ALL THESE PEOPLE MAKING ENQUIRIES. U R FAR FROM THAT.
I'M DONE EXCHANGING WORDS OR TALKING WITH U ON PHONE.

LAGOS REMAINS THE BEST BAIT FOR RIDE.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2015
SensualMan:
BULLSHIT. EVERYTHING UV WRITTEN.

FYI. I TALKED WITH SOME PEOPLE AND I GOT A BREAKDOWN OF THE WHOLE DEAL.
U ALWAYS CLAIMING SAINT WITH UR WRITE UPS BUT IN REAL LIKE U R ON THE CONTRARY.

U DISCREDITED A NAIRALANDER I MADE MENTION OF TO U SAYING ALL SOR OF TRASH ABOUT HIM(THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS THO)

ALL I'M ADVISING U IS BE STRAIGHTFORWARD TO ALL THESE PEOPLE MAKING ENQUIRIES. U R FAR FROM THAT.
I'M DONE EXCHANGING WORDS OR TALKING WITH U ON PHONE.

LAGOS REMAINS THE BEST BAIT FOR RIDE.

I am so surprised with what you have written cos we didn't even exchange words at any point in time,you only called for explanations and I gave you valid explanations and I'm also doing that on Niaraland again.

The picture below shows you the bank charges avalon pays into the bank even before the 35% increment and that's why NCS agreed on a compromised value cos who in the freaking hell will pay almost N480,000 naira for an under age avalon,as you can see from the table below,01 avalon pays N338,983 as bank charges while 02 pays N376,663 as bank charges,my mistake was not charging the original value instead of using the compromised value for you.

The people you actually talked to,how much did they tell XLS avalon is sold in cotonou,kindly tell us and I'll gladly refer my next customers to that person.

Is there any crime in telling you that the nairalander you mentioned wasn't an agent but was posing as an agent on Nairaland and even at that,the information was shared and meant to be kept secret .

Sir,how have I not been straight foward with people when they make inquiries,if I've not been doing that and I've been luring people people into Cotonou,you won't meet me in the condition you met me.

Pictures have been attached and they show discussions between a customer and I,although he initiall doubted me but he when he went into the market himself with another agent,he later saw I was right with my analysis, so how come you're now telling me that I'm not straight forward.It's not all abouit money,what's the benefit of having millions in my account and my soul isn't at peace?

Why didn't you take the lagos option,even when you had over eight-nine hours to make that decision.

It shows the kind of person that you are and seriously you've managed to dissapoint me.If after all I've done to convince isn't enough,then maybe I'll need to cut my neck for you.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2015
saintjoel:
PROMPT RESPONSE.

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by llade(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2015
@ saintjoel I have read all that transpired btw u and SensualMan as posted here and want to advise that:
1. U shud make it a point of duty to try and make ur clients feel satisfied by doing ur best and being honest
2. Even if u come across special customers like SensualMan, do ur best and leave d rest for God
3. Try and limit any dispute to personal private communication btw u and any customer, extending it to nairaland will only make people have reservations about u.

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.