Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... - Autos (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... (273148 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2015
llade:
@ saintjoel I have read all that transpired btw u and SensualMan as posted here and want to advise that:
1. U shud make it a point of duty to try and make ur clients feel satisfied by doing ur best and being honest
2. Even if u come across special customers like SensualMan, do ur best and leave d rest for God
3. Try and limit any dispute to personal private communication btw u and any customer, extending it to nairaland will only make people have reservations about u.

Thanks.

Sir,I tried my best to explain things to I.k but I guess he's one those people that there's no way you can just convince them,they'll always believe you're scamming them.I called him last night and I explained things to him after the driver delivered the car but he decided to come to Nairaland and I guess till this morning,he still had the feeling that he was scammed.

I was honest althrough the transaction,he was the one that saw the car,he was the one that bargained for it even before I got to the car stand,even when I kept telling him that he could still get something cheaper even if it meant doing one or two fixes right there in cotonou,he still decided to go ahead with payment,so how was I dishonest?. Till the time he paid,I was like how can you buy a car and also run into debt at th same time by insisting you wanted to buy the avalon,I have seen a scenario where you buy a car and need to start loaning money to go back to your base or where someone else has to foot you hotel bills and meals,it wasn't worth it at all and that was why I was against the payment but I think he was fixated on the avalon.

Anything can happen to tokunbo cars while in transit,I have seen a car go up in flames when it was been test driven and I've also seen where gears or engines break up in transit,these are vehicles that have been previously used abroad but I guess maybe it's his first car,that's he desnt know about problems that might come up.

I wasn't there when he bargained,I wasn't there when he changed money,I wasn't there when he paid cos I knew it'll come down to this but God can see my heart,I did everything within my power to make sure this deal will be hitch free.

Thanks sir for your concern,it's highly appreciated.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2015
SensualMan:
Now my experience buying a car from cotonou through gbenga is not worth it.
I will be back to post details step by step

I wish to apologise if you feel annoyed or not satisfied with our delivery.I felt I was doing everything within my power to satisfy my customer and if you feel you were wronged,I'm so sorry.

If at anytime you decide to take the winshield for replacement and also fix the CD player,kindly let me know the expenses incured and I'll pay at least half into your account when I've enough cash on me but all that happened is normal for tokunbo cars,anything can just come up any point in time.

Once again,I'm sorry for all that transpired between us and we wish you all the best.

Thanks.

GBENGA (AKOGUN)
Jelad ventures.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by deathwing(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
Oga Gbenga abeg give me last price for that clean Golf 3 nau. People here in lag are telling me the intial 510k + 140k you mentioned is too much sad embarassed

I want to come and buy as soon as I can take leave.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2015
deathwing:
Oga Gbenga abeg give me last price for that clean Golf 3 nau? People here in lag are telling me the intial 510k + 140k you mentioned is too much sad embarassed

Sir,1999 camry and Golf3 are still in contention for now,people telling you it's cheaper may be into smuggling cos I don't know where they want to get golf3 lesser than what I've given you.

Normal asking price for a golf with automatic transmission and AC is 1.7M cefa with cotonou clearing,multiplying with N373 which is the current exchange rate,it'll give you N634,100 which is even higher than the amount we've been purchasing it. If you even manage to get an accidented one for like 1.3M cefa with cotonou clearing or even manual,it will still be around N484,900 with the current exchange rate.

Now,if you're paying custom duty,if it had been a time we were paying N75,000 as bank charges,N120,000 - N130,000 would have sorted your custom duty by with the 35% increment,the least amount we can pay for duty is N98,200 and with park charges now around around N5,000,you can see why we started charging N140,000 as custom duty.

Unless you want to go into smuggling or decide to buy in Lagos if you can get it cheaper than the quote I've given,cotonou is a no go area for golf3 and 99 camry for now but if people tell you that you can get it cheaper,you can go with them but please don't forget to give us a feedback when you're back from your trip.

There are some cars you can still buy with the increase in exchange rate but certainly not 99 camry and Golf3.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
deathwing:
Oga Gbenga abeg give me last price for that clean Golf 3 nau. People here in lag are telling me the intial 510k + 140k you mentioned is too much sad embarassed

I want to come and buy as soon as I can take leave.

Sincerely sir,I don't think you should even be posting this on Nairaland when the same people telling you it could be gotten cheaper can actually help you purchase it.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2015
saintjoel:
PROMPT RESPONSE.

This is one of the reasons why we at jelad ventures are the best in what we do.

Right from the time you make inquiries to the time your vehicle is delivered to your doorstep,we make sure that it's fast tracked.

In order to fast track our services,we've reopened our idiroko route and your vehicle leaves the border immediately the papers have been processed unlike seme where you've to wait till six in the evening.

We also make sure that we start processing your duty papers even before the vehicles get to the border,even for vehicles still in transit for importers that are shipping through cotonou port. We make it a point of duty to partner with sister agencies with bigger and efficient work force.

Your vehicle plate numbers and registration papers like third party insurance etc can also be gotten before the vehicle's entry into Nigeria for just thirty-five thousand naira only.

Our fast and efficient services has seriously made jelad ventures a name to be reckoned with at the borders of Nigeria.

NB - issues may come up if there is network disruption at the borders cos printouts cant be obtained from customs if they don't have access to network or if car is delayed in Benin by their authorities,these conditions may delay us but at the end,we assure you that your vehicle will get to the border in time.

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Mail - jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by gateleo(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2015
How much can I get 99 camry pencil

Will prefer V6
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by leorayvon2k2: 11:19pm On May 15, 2015
saintjoel:
We want to thank customers who have been calling our lines.
We hope you've now seen purhasing your car is simple as ABC and with Jelad Ventures behind you,you can be assured that we'll always take care of your needs.
Below is a camry 2007 model brought by a customer today on it's way to the customs command in idiroko for custom clearance.

what is the cost of a camry 07 08 09 and 10 ,v6
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by deathwing(m): 5:13am On May 16, 2015
saintjoel:

Sir,1999 camry and Golf3 are still in contention for now,people telling you it's cheaper may be into smuggling cos I don't know where they want to get golf3 lesser than what I've given you.

Normal asking price for a golf with automatic transmission and AC is 1.7M cefa with cotonou clearing,multiplying with N373 which is the current exchange rate,it'll give you N634,100 which is even higher than the amount we've been purchasing it. If you even manage to get an accidented one for like 1.3M cefa with cotonou clearing or even manual,it will still be around N484,900 with the current exchange rate.

Now,if you're paying custom duty,if it had been a time we were paying N75,000 as bank charges,N120,000 - N130,000 would have sorted your custom duty by with the 35% increment,the least amount we can pay for duty is N98,200 and with park charges now around around N5,000,you can see why we started charging N140,000 as custom duty.

Unless you want to go into smuggling or decide to buy in Lagos if you can get it cheaper than the quote I've given,cotonou is a no go area for golf3 and 99 camry for now but if people tell you that you can get it cheaper,you can go with them but please don't forget to give us a feedback when you're back from your trip.

There are some cars you can still buy with the increase in exchange rate but certainly not 99 camry and Golf3.

Thanks so much for taking time to explain to me. Gbenga for president!!!!!!
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by pappyshun(m): 5:46am On May 16, 2015
@saintjoel, u sound very honest.

Please how much can I get a toyota camry 2003 together with custom duty? Very urgent please!

We can easily hook up since I live very close to owode/idiroko.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2015
leorayvon2k2:

what is the cost of a camry 07 08 09 and 10 ,v6

Asking price for 07/08 camry XLE is N1.9M + N280,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 09/010 camry XLE is N2.4M + N300,000 custom duty.

******** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION IN EXCHANGE RATE *************
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2015
PROMPT RESPONSE.

Right from the time you make inquiries to the time your vehicle is delivered to your doorstep,we make sure that it's fast tracked.

In order to fast track our services,we've reopened our idiroko route and your vehicle leaves the border immediately the papers have been processed unlike seme where you've to wait till six in the evening.

We also make sure that we start processing your duty papers even before the vehicles get to the border,even for vehicles still in transit for importers that are shipping through cotonou port. We make it a point of duty to partner with sister agencies with bigger and efficient work force.

Your vehicle plate numbers and registration papers like third party insurance etc can also be gotten before the vehicle's entry into Nigeria for just thirty-five thousand naira only.

Our fast and efficient services has seriously made jelad ventures a name to be reckoned with at the borders of Nigeria.

NB - issues may come up if there is network disruption at the borders cos printouts cant be obtained from customs if they don't have access to network or if car is delayed in Benin by their authorities,these conditions may delay us but at the end,we assure you that your vehicle will get to the border in time.

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by ehissi(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2015
@Ilade/SensualMan/Saintjoel......... I am not much of a fan of SaintJoel seeing that I had 2 deals I wanted to run by him and he bungled them by not handing me vital info as when it was required (even though I gave him notice prior to the time) but SensualMan has not denied certain things that saintjoel has said (of which, you brought the issue to Nairaland and not saintjoel which is a sign that you are still upset/bitter about it! My advice? Take heart)

1.) That U bargained for the car yourself!! U don't know that side of town better than Saintjoel and since its on his advice you went there; shebi U would have insisted that he followed you to make sure you get the best of what U seek?

2.) That you were suspicious of him from the beginning!!! if not; in a place where you don't speak the indigenious language and you went to make a purchase, why did you go and change money by yourself!!! Especially when the person is practically your host in terms of the fact that he made arrangements for your trip, where you would stay etc.

3.) You Ignored his advice!!! He insists that, he based on his expertise, adviced that you take something else but you refused and said that you were still willing to take that particular ride against his advice (even when you clearly couldn't afford it on the spot)!! If you read in a thread online somewhere that someone was guiding folks to make purchases and will clear the purchases for you, will also assist in hotel reservations and advice on exchange rate and cash transfers as well as assist in delivering the car!! Is it not to give the person the benefit of a doubt; travel, get there and wait for the person's counsel (at least it is the counsel that made you go to cotonou in the first place to meet him there) before you take any action!! Instead you chose to change cash without consulting him; you even bargained for the car ni in his absence, you insisted you will take a car against his advice (even when you couldn't pay for it there and then) and then at the end you weren't satisfied you prefer to advice others to ignore his services!!??

Of which Saintjoel is insisting that you didn't state that it was precisely XLS you wanted so he just gave price for basic model hence the initial price difference between what you wanted and what you eventually saw on ground in terms of price!!!

Habaaaa!! I sense that you were not exactly patient with the fellow! Plus you were to overly suspicious!! Else the critical things in this transaction process is cash (buying cefas and to buy the car and to pay for clearance/duty as well as to pay driver delivery) and actual inspection and bargaining of which you ignored his advice on these 2 areas!!

On saintjoel side (though I wouldn't blame him too much because life is precious); it would appear as though you were too much in a hurry to close the deal especially since home delivery was involved and given what your driver went through the last time he was shot, coupled with the fact that Oga was already showing sign that money done dey finish; you topped up so the car could be cleared early and weren't able to notice the glass already losing strength!!! Much of what he is complaining about are things that could have easily been resolved offline if everybody was not in a hurry to get rid of each other fast and everyone was communicating freely without suspicion!!!

At least let other Nairalanders learn from una 2!! U wan buy car through person, cool down and allow the person to handle matters properly; that way if it goes sour, you will know that you gave dealer/Agent the benefit of a doubt and he messed up!!! Chikena.....#MyOwnTenKobo

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2015
ehissi:
@Ilade/SensualMan/Saintjoel......... I am not much of a fan of SaintJoel seeing that I had 2 deals I wanted to run by him and he bungled them by not handing me vital info as when it was required (even though I gave him notice prior to the time) but SensualMan has not denied certain things that saintjoel has said (of which, you brought the issue to Nairaland and not saintjoel which is a sign that you are still upset/bitter about it! My advice? Take heart)

1.) That U bargained for the car yourself!! U don't know that side of town better than Saintjoel and since its on his advice you went there; shebi U would have insisted that he followed you to make sure you get the best of what U seek?

2.) That you were suspicious of him from the beginning!!! if not; in a place where you don't speak the indigenious language and you went to make a purchase, why did you go and change money by yourself!!! Especially when the person is practically your host in terms of the fact that he made arrangements for your trip, where you would stay etc.

3.) You Ignored his advice!!! He insists that, he based on his expertise, adviced that you take something else but you refused and said that you were still willing to take that particular ride against his advice (even when you clearly couldn't afford it on the spot)!! If you read in a thread online somewhere that someone was guiding folks to make purchases and will clear the purchases for you, will also assist in hotel reservations and advice on exchange rate and cash transfers as well as assist in delivering the car!! Is it not to give the person the benefit of a doubt; travel, get there and wait for the person's counsel (at least it is the counsel that made you go to cotonou in the first place to meet him there) before you take any action!! Instead you chose to change cash without consulting him; you even bargained for the car ni in his absence, you insisted you will take a car against his advice (even when you couldn't pay for it there and then) and then at the end you weren't satisfied you prefer to advice others to ignore his services!!??

Of which Saintjoel is insisting that you didn't state that it was precisely XLS you wanted so he just gave price for basic model hence the initial price difference between what you wanted and what you eventually saw on ground in terms of price!!!

Habaaaa!! I sense that you were not exactly patient with the fellow! Plus you were to overly suspicious!! Else the critical things in this transaction process is cash (buying cefas and to buy the car and to pay for clearance/duty as well as to pay driver delivery) and actual inspection and bargaining of which you ignored his advice on these 2 areas!!

On saintjoel side (though I wouldn't blame him too much because life is precious); it would appear as though you were too much in a hurry to close the deal especially since home delivery was involved and given what your driver went through the last time he was shot, coupled with the fact that Oga was already showing sign that money done dey finish; you topped up so the car could be cleared early and weren't able to notice the glass already losing strength!!! Much of what he is complaining about are things that could have easily been resolved offline if everybody was not in a hurry to get rid of each other fast and everyone was communicating freely without suspicion!!!

At least let other Nairalanders learn from una 2!! U wan buy car through person, cool down and allow the person to handle matters properly; that way if it goes sour, you will know that you gave dealer/Agent the benefit of a doubt and he messed up!!! Chikena.....#MyOwnTenKobo

Sir,I'm so sorry if I've at a time or two delayed vital info and I promise to be fast and efficient when next you need my services.

Sensualman (Mr I.K) was a customer and is now a friend,I want to believe every issue has been sorted out and we'll continue to be best of friends regardless of what happened.

Thanks sir and your concern is highly appreciated.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2015
AGBADO TOWNSHIP,KINDLY SAY HELLO TO JELAD VENTURES.

2003 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER,SUV WITH 4PLUG ENGINE.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by deathwing(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2015
By the way, Mr Gbenga, when you say Golf 3 is a no-go area for now, does this mean it's not available in coutonou right now?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2015
deathwing:
By the way, Mr Gbenga, when you say Golf 3 is a no-go area for now, does this mean it's not available in coutonou right now?

It's available in large quatities but exchange rate has made it expensive for those looking for cheap cars,some people even complained when Golf3 (auto + AC) was been sold for N650,000 with Nigerian custom duty,so how can those people now afford to buy for 650,000+.If you're looking for quality over price,it's readily available but if you're looking for price over quality,it's better you buy in Lagos if it has original duty papers and it's not accidented.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2015
saintjoel:
AGBADO TOWNSHIP,KINDLY SAY HELLO TO JELAD VENTURES.

2003 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER,SUV WITH 4PLUG ENGINE.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 17, 2015
pls how much will it cost you to deliver 08/09 benz c300! all custom clearance inclusive
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by irunmoleaiye: 10:53pm On May 17, 2015
Mr Gbenga, Please how much will i get HONDA ACCORD 2004, 2005 EOD from Cotonou including custom fees? Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2015
ceoosaz:
pls how much will it cost you to deliver 08/09 benz c300! all custom clearance inclusive

Asking price for 08/09 Benz C300 is N2.9M + N400,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2015
irunmoleaiye:
Mr Gbenga, Please how much will i get HONDA ACCORD 2004, 2005 EOD from Cotonou including custom fees? Thanks

Asking price is N1.2M + N150,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by irunmoleaiye: 9:22am On May 18, 2015
THANKS FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE SIR. IS THIS PRICE APPLICABLE TO THE LX OR EX? I'm not really too conversant with the models but i want the one that has leather seat. Thank you.
saintjoel:

Asking price is N1.2M + N150,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2015
irunmoleaiye:
THANKS FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE SIR. IS THIS PRICE APPLICABLE TO THE LX OR EX? I'm not really too conversant with the models but i want the one that has leather seat. Thank you.

EX
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:06am On May 19, 2015
saintjoel:
Dear Nairalanders,

The Jelad crew wishes you a happy new year and may the year not bring tears and sadness but may it bring success, excellence and greatness.

Our target in 2015 is to make sure that your vehicles are cleared from the port or borders with ease,in time and without dents to your pockets.

In order to achieve this,we need to abide with some rules and we believe this will help us work better and faster in the year 2015.

1. Time wasters will no more be given priorities. What this means is that customers/potential customers who waste our time and time meant for other serious customers won't be given attention again,once we discover that you're in that category,we'll stop our discussions with you.

A sample picture of a time waster can be seen below. We wonder how a customer will believe he can get a 2012/13 Pilot for N2M and what has kept surprising us is that people still get scammed daily by agents who quote ridiculous prices in order to lure them into the market.

2. We will not accept jobs involving impounded cars,jobs transfered from custom officers or agent-agent jobs and we'll also stop handing out jobs to other agents. We'll only accept such jobs with a written note from the direct importer authorizing us to takeover such jobs,also we'll only accept the job of processing duties for smuggled vehicles if the vehicle registration papers are submitted and inspected by a police officer.

3. If your vehicle gets to seme border in the evening and we can't clear custom officials in time,the vehicle must either be parked at the vehicle seat of the Seme customs command or the importer must lodge in an hotel in Badagry or it's environs till the next day. If the importer insists on moving the same evening the vehicle gets to the border,he/she must give us a note authorizing us to hangover the vehicle.

4. Your custom duty papers come with what we call a Customs reference number and it's used to verify the authenticity of the documents,if any importer wants to verify before leaving the border,the vehicle will still be parked at the vehicle seat till the document has been verified by the asycuda unit of the local customs command.

5. If you're shipping your vehicle through cotonou port,you can start processing your duty papers immediately your shipping agency has acknowledged that it's in transit,this will go a long way in hastening the processing when the vehicle gets to the port.

6. We still process plate numbers,tint permit and comprehensive insurance and what we need are listed below-

A. Name
B. Address
C. VIN/Chassis
D. Engine number
E. Model of vehicle
F. Color

7. Only two agents are recognized by Jelad agency and they're authorized to change currencies for customers but kindly note that they'll only operate if an alert has been seen and verified.The banks at the border are listed below-

A. First bank
B. U.B.A
C. Ecobank
D. Diamond bank
E. Zenith bank
F. Union bank

If any transfer is done outside any of these designated banks,an alert must be seen before exchange is carried out.

8. If we give a quote and the customer insists on paying a lower rate,he/she must give us a written and signed document,this will be produced if the vehicle is impounded by NCS personnel as proof that the amount given to us was below the quote and we didn't skim out of it.

9. Our service is still N30,000 but it's negotiable for vehicles below 2005 and it must be paid before vehicles leave the border. Also note that deposits still remain at N30,000 for cars below 2005 and N50,000 for SUVs below 2005,N50,000 for cars above 2005 and N100,000 for SUVs above 2005.

10. We'll still continue with quoting asking prices plus custom duty payable. The reason we do this is just because we want you as the customer to prepare your mind and budget when coming into the market,also you're expected to bargain when you get to the market. Also note that bargaining can only be done by you,we will only bargain on your behalf if you've given us cash to act as proxy.

11. All vehicles must be checked by our mechanic but you can bring your personal mechanic for a second opinion buyt transactions will be stopped if the customer's mechanic starts acting funny,like asking for money in order to convince his employer or when he starts insisting he has better people who can handle your job,we'll stop transactions immediately.

12. We may not accept jobs from clients who go behind our backs into parks in Cotonou and they've been hooked by touts at the gates cos at the end,it endangers our people even when the customer has left with his/her vehicle. What customers don't understand is that you're going into another country where cultures and languages clash,the touts there are after your money and may even steal your money or organize for your vehicle to be stolen,they'll only leave you alone when they see that you're with a licensed agent.

Please note that this rules may seem harsh but they've been set as a guideline to a company that wants to give better and more efficient services to our numerous prospective and old customers in 2015.

Thanks.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

Please be informed that you can now run your vehicle registration papers and plate numbers before it gets into Nigeria.

We now have the capacity to run your comprehensive insurance too and it's powered by Diamond bank. You can also rely on us for your car tracking jobs too.

All you need to do if you've bought a vehicle from cotonou is to send the following details -

1. Your names.

2. Address

3. Mobile number

4. Color of vehicle

5. Chassis number (VIN).

With these details,we can process your vehicle registration and comprehensive insurance before your vehicle gets to Nigeria.

Even if you didn't purchase your vehicle through us,we will still process your duty,car tracking,vehicle registration,comprehensive insurance etc.

For more information -

CALL/ CONTACT
Gbenga
JELAD VENTURES
08062948193 ( whatsapp )
BBM- 530A7A98
Twitter- @jeladventures
Email- jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2015
ABUJA SAY HELLO TO ANOTHER AVALON BOUGHT IN COTONOU AND CLEARED THROUGH CUSTOMS BY JELAD VENTURES.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by olowoboi: 5:25pm On May 19, 2015
Hello sir, Please i need to purchase 2008 or 2009 bmw X5. i need price with duty and delivery to lagos inclusive. Thanks

If possible i need pictures.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2015
saintjoel:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please be informed that you can now run your vehicle registration papers and plate numbers before it gets into Nigeria.

We now have the capacity to run your comprehensive insurance too and it's powered by Diamond bank. You can also rely on us for your car tracking jobs too.

All you need to do if you've bought a vehicle from cotonou is to send the following details -

1. Your names.

2. Address

3. Mobile number

4. Color of vehicle

5. Chassis number (VIN).

With these details,we can process your vehicle registration and comprehensive insurance before your vehicle gets to Nigeria.

Even if you didn't purchase your vehicle through us,we will still process your duty,car tracking,vehicle registration,comprehensive insurance etc.

For more information -

CALL/ CONTACT
Gbenga
JELAD VENTURES
08062948193 ( whatsapp )
BBM- 530A7A98
Twitter- @jeladventures
Email- jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

......... . . . .......
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2015
saintjoel:
PROMPT RESPONSE.

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

............... ............
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by dapsy4u2(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2015
What car can I get for 500k please. Delivered to Lagos. Thank you.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2015
dapsy4u2:
What car can I get for 500k please. Delivered to Lagos. Thank you.

YOU'LL NEED TO RAISE YOUR BUDGET A LTTLE BIT,EVEN WITH THE RAISED BUDGET,WHAT YOU MAY GET WILL BE MANUAL TRANSMISSION WITH OR WITHOUT AC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (88) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.