Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner (2051 Views)

[PHOTOS] Amber Rose With Son Steps Out In Eye Popping Outfit / Mercy Johnson's Son Looking Cuter Than Cute / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner by drepapa(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2013
Magic Johnson's 20-year-old son hit the Sunset Strip, hand in hand with his boyfriend ... and his parents couldn't be happier for their kid. Earvin Johnson III -- aka EJ -- is one of Magic's 3 kids. The Lakers legend tells TMZ, "Cookie and I love EJ and support him in every way." Magic goes on, "We're very proud of him." The feeling is mutual ......complete the story on http:///UGbgZ

Re: Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner by Creamish(f): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2013
With a handbag?? undecided
Re: Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner by daviide: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
Y'll need JESUS!!! angry
Re: Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
haba poster is Magic Johnson not Micheal Johnson undecided

1 Like

Re: Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner by yuzedo: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sigh! sad
Re: Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner by pheyikemi: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Creamish: With a handbag?? undecided
such is life cheesy
Re: Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner by Creamish(f): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
pheyikemi: such is life cheesy

I juss tire . . cheesy
Re: Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
hes got swag though tongue
Re: Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner by badmeat(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
The guys life is wasted!
Re: Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner by pomporiking: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
I know d niccur is still hurting inside about it..magic has mad swag I don't know where his kid got this from.he jeff van gundy and mike breene dose are the niggas I like to listen to when watching nba
Re: Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner by GraceBestowed(f): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Creamish: With a handbag?? undecided

LoooL!! A very nice Chanel one, at that! He's as effeminate as they come!

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body For New H&M Campaign / Funke Akindele Shares New Pictures of Herself With Mercy Johnson on Set / The Highest Paid Nigerian Hip Hop Artistes And How Much They Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.