Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Why To Consume Whey Protein - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why To Consume Whey Protein (1405 Views)

See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume / Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! / Which Is The Best Source Of Protein,animal Protein Or Plant Protein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why To Consume Whey Protein by Turnere: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
You must have heard about whey protein and wondered why it is so popular. Well, some facts On Whey Protein will help you understand this clearly. One can try to lead a healthy lifestyle by taking in whey protein supplements. It helps the athletes a lot as they keep the blood pressure normal and contains low fat which is helpful for athletes. These proteins are easy to digest and get digested quickly. This protein is cost effective as compared to other proteins. Body builders, sportsmen prefer whey protein the most. Why protein is beneficial both in loosing and gaining weight. It helps you burn the excess fats especially accumulated in abdominal area. One should know which whey protein is suitable for you and then trying consuming it accordingly. The absorption rate is faster in such proteins and prevents any kind of breakdown of muscles occurred during any difficult activity. So if you are planning to gain muscles or even trying to stay fit and healthy then you can opt for them.

Studies have been carried out which show that whey protein contains the perfect combination of overall amino acid makeup, in the right concentration for the body to perform to its optimum amount. Both hormonal and cellular responses seem to be greatly enhanced with supplementation of whey protein as well. There are many benefits whey protein has on the body's immune system according to documented scientific research. So, knowing the benefits of whey you must include it in your diet.
Re: Why To Consume Whey Protein by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
Anyone where I can get relatively cheap Whey Protein?
The last 5lb bag I bought at The Game, Lekki was #15,000 (this same size at MedPlus, Allen avenue goes for about #28,000).
So, I'm looking for a cheaper retail outlet/source.
Re: Why To Consume Whey Protein by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Whey protein
Who has tasted it

(1) (Reply)

Monosodium Glutamate(msg): Is This Silent Killer Lurking In Your Kitchen Cabinet / How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) / Check Out How Dogs Are Being Packaged somewhere in d world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.