Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Urgent Need For A Webmaster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Need For A Webmaster (635 Views)

Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label / How Can I Trust A Webmaster/web Designer ? / An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For A Webmaster by Holarmide(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
A WEBMASTER WITH JOOMLA KNOWLEDGE AND WELL EXPERIENCED IN WEBSITE DESIGN IS NEEDED FOR STEADY/DAILY UPDATE OF OUR WEBSITE(THE ACHIEVERS HOUSE OF ENTERTAINMENT (www.achieversentertainment.com).
Requirements: Must have personal Laptop and Internet
Good @ Joomla Website and at-least a little knowledge of Database.
Must be good with Graphics(Coral Draw, Photoshop or any other related software.
Must be ready to update the site with news in the entertainment industry.
Good Communication skill
Must reside in Lagos
Minimum S.S.C.E Holder.(Higher qualifications are welcome)

Send your CV to: info@achieversentertainment.com (Note, if you dont have a CV, at-least you should be able to send us links of websites you have designed and maybe some which you are managing and the referrals must point to you.

For any other information or questions regarding this offer, call: 08039100515

Thanks

Re: Urgent Need For A Webmaster by sisqology(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
una website no load!!!
Re: Urgent Need For A Webmaster by Holarmide(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Are u sure u are using the right ISP? I just checked and it loaded. Please do re-try now.
Re: Urgent Need For A Webmaster by sisqology(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
Solved! If they make sense well, I can work for them. But, the problem is: I'm not stable in lag. And not in lag right now.
Re: Urgent Need For A Webmaster by Holarmide(m): 3:26am On Apr 04, 2013
Send us a mail and lets see if you yourself make sense..........

(1) (Reply)

FG Crashes Cost Of Domain Name From N7.5m To N15,000 / Soure Code.please Read / PHP Developer With Knowledge Of Online Payment System Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.