Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Do You Want Free Character 3D Modleing Of Anytype - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Do You Want Free Character 3D Modleing Of Anytype (3130 Views)

How To Paint An Awesome Cartoon Character Using Photoshop / HELP: I Came Across With This Two Softwere For 3d Character Animation / Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Free Character 3D Modleing Of Anytype by mtwonder: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
checkout my new modeling i model this bag using cinema 4d hope you will like it if you want me to model anything for you i do even for free just try me

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Free Character 3D Modleing Of Anytype by ochukofortune(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okay, please send ur number to Ochukofortune@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want Free Character 3D Modleing Of Anytype by quint2black(m): 1:40am On Apr 13, 2013
Email me..... quintillion2black@yahoo.com Sola.
mtwonder: checkout my new modeling i model this bag using cinema 4d hope you will like it if you want me to model anything for you i do even for free just try me

(1) (Reply)

THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) / Animation In Naija Aptech Or Niit Or Anyother / Brand New Portable Inverters For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.