Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) (75191 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Burger01(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Make somebody enter and go to hell go see how life be there then come back come tell Nairaland how the place be.. I go nominate Okija_juju for the mission.... sad

1 Like

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Lilimax(f): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
No mortal being can go to hell and come back. You must die and be judged before going to heaven or hell except rapture takes place before your death.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Odunharry(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
ahahah....y dm no call devil cme outsyd?? Or go luk kind pipu make dy dia
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by crackhaus: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
On a more serious note though, there's got to be a scientific, geological or geographical phenomenon to explain it. I mean gates of hell? Like seriously!
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by idany7mailcom: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
They may not be too far from the truth. At least the ever doubting scientists now believe that hell is real!
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by LanskyJ(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=nairawall]It sounds like something out of a horror movie. But Italian scientists say that the “Gate to Hell” is the real deal—poisonous vapors and all.

The announcement of the finding of the ruins of Pluto’s Gate (Plutonium in Latin) at an archeology conference in Turkey last month, was recently reported by Discovery News. Francesco D'Andria, professor of classic archaeology at the University of Salento in Lecce, Italy, who has been excavating the ancient Greco-Roman World Heritage Site of Hierapolis for years, led the research team.

wakkos. if them don see the gate to hell den they no nid to die again b4 them enter now
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
onila: shocked shocked

Tourist attraction na!! grin grin

Me I wan buy land for nearby, build shopping mall dey sell Devil t-shirts, Pictures and souvenier.

Book your hells Gate t-shirts now.. Available in the following sizes; Lepka (small), Standard (medium), Oroboh (Large) and Ileke-idi (x-large).

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Joe50(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
gate to hell?

no be people build that place? why dem no die instantly angry angry
scientist no fool us here! that place contain gas that kills instantly. it is called gate of hell because its kills instantly and send u to hell.

gate of is invisible same as gate of heaven... Lolz
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by TableLeg(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
SMH!
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Petbuk123(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
Tar,oya nw,tel us ao many ppl u sabi 4 ds planet wey dey thr,dnt tel me u jst c and didnt try entering,we nid more pruf stupid man.u c gate of hell and stil get tym kum tel us 4 here.orisiris
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by barman: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
I can't believe people r so dumb to understand d revelation of God, pls repent nd avoid hell fire
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Airforce1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
What is hell ?
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by gameboy727(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
Gate to hell? Make them enta nw kon gist us d tori. Wetin dem see na just mere magma smoke. Hell is more of spiritual than physical
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Nuzo1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
And here I am being 'brainwahsed' from childhood into believing that the damned gate is as wide as a football field.

What a relief!
The human trafic wouldve blocked the gate by now.

Halleluja! The road to hell is permanently closed for my family and I. cheesy
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Shollyps(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
musKeeto: So na there Jesus enter after im death? Ok
u don high on wee.d abi
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
musKeeto: So na there Jesus enter after im death? Ok

Bros take am Easy ooo.. You go wound ooo.. My hand no dey ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by sylve11: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
Na wa o! sad cool
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by vanstanzy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
Impossible! Hell fire is only in the spiritual world and not the physical. shocked shocked shocked

This is just stupid curiousity. "CURIOUSITY, THEY SAY KILLS THE CAT!" angry
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by browncool(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
They should also discover stair ways to Heaven
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by hotwax: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Finally, Obama birthplace identified. Great work! Now lets look for the scroll where Obama birth certificate was engraved
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
vanstanzy: Impossible! Hell fire is only in the spiritual world and not the physical.

dey there..

I am about to open my first bakery there soon.. grin
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by alfablondy: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Now, when someone tells you to go to hell, you no where he wants you to go grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by blessed4ril(f): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
They r dreamin!

Jus Passin sha!
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by OperaMini1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
browncool: They should also discover stair ways to Heaven

Abi o, and then they'd tell us what is served as lunch over there.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by vanstanzy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
50calibre: There is hell but I doubt scientists have even come close to discovering it. Hell is more a spiritual existence rather than physical.

I'm sure what they saw was magma beneath the earth's crust.

The ways of God are a mystery to man, he only allow us to know what we need just like the Higgs boson and dark matter.

I like what u just wrote: God only allows us to know what He wants us to know.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by fankasibe: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
I trust my Nigeria guyz who could start selling pure-water to those in hell.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Zackenny: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
when christ was alive most people didnt believe its real nor he was d saviour of d world but 4 me this is d 3rd time am hearing d "gate of hell"
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by G12(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Gate of hell indeed! The best scientific knowledge is still the worst form of foolish before God. Let them keep searching, they will never find except by revelation from God.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Napoleonumolo: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
make dem go check if dem fit see mr devil ask am questions come snap am pix.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by vanstanzy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax: Finally, Obama birthplace identified. Great work! Now lets look for the scroll where Obama birth certificate was engraved

Let US govt read this ur post and u'll be in *hot soup*.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by DrSadikMagaji(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
SlyIg:
What stops you!
You no be Igbo?
why are you ppl very tribalistic
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by profchika: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chanchit: Crazy people, if them don see the gate of hell, wetin remain, make them enter na.
abi ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.