Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki (19876 Views)

Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Tayo Amusan Now Has Full Ownership Of The Palms Shopping Mall / The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2008
A weekly price list of electronics, office and household appliances available at Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki can be downloaded from http://www.lekkilinks.com/game_prices.html. I will try my best to update the price by latest every friday night. The promotions usually run from Thursday to Mondays, but the prices are valid while stock lasts!

I hope this will be useful to those not resident on the lekki peninsula, but who might want to know what deal is on. Any other suggestion is welcome.

Cheers.

Kunlef
www.lekkilinks.com
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2008
Hi Guys,

The price list for the week 03 - 06 April 2008 is up on the website. Just click http://www.lekkilinks.com/game_prices.html to view and download.

Regards,

Kunlef
www.lekkilinks.com
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Seun(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2008
Great idea. I'll bookmark your site and check from time to time. wink
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Mustay(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2008
i loff this! thanks kunlef
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Mustay(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2008
this is GREAT! I loff it. THANKS
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2008
Hi  Guys,

Sorry for not posting for the last two weeks. Been quite busy moving around. I will get it there (including today's) by latest tomorrow night.

Cheers

Kunlef
www.lekkilinks.com
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hi All,

The price list for this week 24 - 27 April 2008, and last week 17 - 20 April is up on the website. Just click http://www.lekkilinks.com/game_prices.html to view and download.

Regards,

Kunlef
www.lekkilinks.com
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by outlaws(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2008
cool

Hey poster: These electronics for sale are they used or brand new and what country is the maker?
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2008
nice initiative kunle. i will check the price list from time to time
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Outlaw

The Palms Mall is a big Shopping Complex located in Lekki, and Game is one of the superstores located. It is a South African company. To the best of my knowledge, all their products are new.

Kunlef.
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Nobody: 12:40am On May 03, 2008
Hi All,

The price list for this week 01 - 05 May 2008is up on the website.  Just click http://www.lekkilinks.com/game_prices.html to view and download.

Regards,

Kunlef
www.lekkilinks.com
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2008
Hi guys,

Sorry for not updating the price list for some time. I have not been physically around in Lekki for a while, thus unable to get the booklet from The Palms mall. However, I will start posting again from the week starting July 3 2008. Also, for the benefit of those who contacted me from the website about the prices of some electronics, I will also try to post the price for this week by tommorrow. The prices are still valid till Monday.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Kunlef
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Mustay(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2008
Ok Mr Kunlef

inact, I was like "where is he sef?"

July 3 - we dey wait O!
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Mustay(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2008
July 7

I still dey wait o! lipsrsealed
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2008
Sorry guys, but I realised that Nairaland does not allow pasting of weblinks on this thread again so I did not bother. I guess I will move to advert or Business to Business section where weblinks can still be pasted. I will duly inform you of the relocation and restart posting this week.

Regards,

Kunlef
Re: Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2008
Hi guys,

The Game price list for this week 10 - 13 July, 2008 is on the website. For those who do not know the link, you can check the advert section of the business forum.

Ciao.

Kunlef

(1) (Reply)

Businesses In Nigeria Must Accept E-naira Payment, CBN Warns / Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng / CBN Forex Policy: Local Manufacturers Happy As Production And Sales Leap By 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.