Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,321 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

A message to all nairalanders concerning my thread in the Business Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A message to all nairalanders concerning my thread in the Business Section (716 Views)

How To Delete Thread In Nairaland / Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data / thanks 4 derailing my thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A message to all nairalanders concerning my thread in the Business Section by Barcholder: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
A message to all nairalanders following my thread in the business section:

I have inexplicably been barred from posting any further messages on that, or any other business related forum, despite no contravention of the house rules.

As such, I'm unable to post any further comments until the moderators resolve the situation. I'm extremely disappointed with the moderators and have requested that my posting rights be reinstated.

The issue of Nigeria's power problem and resolution is too important to be the subject of the whims of moderators.

Anybody wishing to contact me by email can find my email details in the thread. I hope to be able to resume my posts soon. Similarly, details of our website will be shortly released.

Regards

Uvie
Re: A message to all nairalanders concerning my thread in the Business Section by Obinoscopy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
I think your complaint has been looked into and resolved by seun. You were erroneously banned by the antispambot. But your posting privileges has now been restored.
Re: A message to all nairalanders concerning my thread in the Business Section by naijacutee(f): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
]Hi,

Apologies about the ban on the Business section. It must have come from either myself, erroneously perceiving one of your recent post as an advert, or the spambot wrongfully classifying your post as spam. I can see that the ban has been lifted, and please feel free to let any if the mods know if an error occurs again. Other posters testify that you're actually an asset to the board, and it would be ridiculous of us to attempt to deprive people of posts they find useful.

Please just be open in your threads, and careful not to solicit members personal information for reasons kept hidden.

Regards,
NC

1 Like

Re: A message to all nairalanders concerning my thread in the Business Section by Barcholder: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
naijacutee: ]Hi,

Apologies about the ban on the Business section. It must have come from either myself, erroneously perceiving one of your recent post as an advert, or the spambot wrongfully classifying your post as spam. I can see that the ban has been lifted, and please feel free to let any if the mods know if an error occurs again. Other posters testify that you're actually an asset to the board, and it would be ridiculous of us to attempt to deprive people of posts they find useful.

Please just be open in your threads, and careful not to solicit members personal information for reasons kept hidden.

Regards,
NC

Your spam bots have once again erroneously banned me from posting - I have adhered to every single house rule you have. It seems that perhaps I'm not wanted on here. I find it rather frustrating when I'm generating interesting debate and discussion, and suddenly get cut midflow.

I'd be grateful if I was reinstated immediately.

Thanks

Uvie

(1) (Reply)

Photo:ladies Will You Let Your Man Do This To You On Your Wedding Day In Public? / Please Find Out If Your Brother Are In Benoni South Africa Advice Him. / Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.