Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York (20613 Views)

Inside Cristiano Ronaldo’s New $18.5m Apartment In Trump Tower / Rapper CDQ Buys 2 New Cars / 50 Cent I Bought My 2-year-old A Mercedes Benz (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by TableLeg(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy: She is a smart investor . . . .
Spot on.... it is an investment for herself and the daughter, something that is often done by a lot of smart rich folks!
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
32-D:
[size=18pt]So what am i supposed to do about this?[/size]
U r suppose to keep quiet about this! When money talk bullshit works. U r jst envious dats all

1 Like

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Petbuk123(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chun chin madam,thumb up madam
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by vascey(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
jackbauerspower:

Nigerians must Flex.....Anyplace, Anywhere, Anytime...

Badboy tings...We no dey ever carry Last cool

Except in infant mortality, polio meningitis, martenal mortality, corruption, power generation etc...

We no dey carry last! I'm tired of hearing that crap.

1 Like

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by nairaman66(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
Damn.. You all don't get it! She bought it for herself using the innocent Kid as a decoy grin..
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by 32D: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
ifeomabernard:
go and fu*ck urself
how about fu*cking u

1 Like

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by SisiKill1: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
Wise Investment...by the time the daughter is ready for Harvard, the apartment will probably triple the price. Besides, that she bought the apartment for her daughter does not mean it is gonna remain empty till the child is ready to live in it...It can still be rented out until them.

Perfectly logically in my books.

Two thumbs waaay up!!
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
Nice. If you have it, spend it. Don't hoard it.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Symphony007: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
This is a testament to how much communism has failed. Communism in china is crumbling before our eyes, infact the only thing communist remaining in china is the communist party.

Just imagine the odious display of wealth. China's in equality gap will be be larger than the u.s, chinese billionaire are not teaching western billionares how to spend money. Chairman mao will will rolling in his grave!!
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
The least i can do for my leisure is buying a house by the seaside.

I know it must happen soonest. It only requires articulate planning. Dubai is the best bet.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by FXKing2012(m): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
Table Leg :

Dimwi.t.... So she should go to the streets and start spraying out her money because you and your friends are dying of starvation?!
It is her money, she can do whatever she wants with it ... She is not obliged to give you and your fellow hungry mates a dime!
Dude I'm neither starving nor poor, just campaigning for a better world.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by FXKing2012(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Soraya_Leticia:
Na ppl like u na. Wey dem dey when their mates dey work? U cnt tell her wat to do wit her money
How do you know she worked for the money? She could have inherited or even stolen the money. In fact, I suspect this is money laundry..
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Wise Investment...by the time the daughter is ready for Harvard, the apartment will probably triple the price. Besides, that she bought the apartment for her daughter does not mean it is gonna remain empty till the child is ready to live in it...It can still be rented out until them.

Perfectly logically in my books.

Two thumbs waaay up!!

Make it four! grin

Ivy League 65grand/academic year and you can't get that much from education trust fund ...... Real Estate all the way oh. You can never loose in a place like NY wink
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by rattyc(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
32-D:
[size=18pt]So what am i supposed to do about this?[/size]
dat one na jealousy
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by jaijay(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Na D same flat na him dem go śσ use dey nyashin d daugther anyhaw wen she grow

1 Like

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Kairoseki77: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
She's probably buying it in her daughters name for tax reasons.

Happens a lot.

1 Like

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Ama28(f): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
People are surprised at this, Nigerian politicians and rogue civil servants are buying properties for their second and third generation, the latest now is to buy family graveyards at the heart of the city!
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Butoneday2(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sweet mum pls just #50mil am ok!!!!!
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by redsun(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
How are the socaled communist chinese individuals emassing such wealth?

1 Like

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by avalontony(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
my mama bought me an oversize shoe so that i wouldl wear it for 3years and yet she is still my mama. let the baby enjoy the wealth of her mama!!!!......if u vex go buy ur pikin sometime else and someone will post it on nairaland and we will comment wisely or foolishly. :Dmy mama bought me an oversize shoe so that i wouldl wear it for 3years and yet she is still my mama. let the baby enjoy the wealth of her mama!!!!......if u vex go buy ur pikin sometime else and someone will post it on nairaland and we will comment wisely or foolishly.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Claus(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
Please let it be known that I am writing this after drinking a cool glass of haterade.

Columbia and NYU I understand, but how useful will the apartment be if the daugther is in Harvard which is like 2 states away.

Anyway, REEESSSPPEEECCCCCTTTT! Although I feel the daughter's life has already been mapped out by the parents. I hope she responds appropriately.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by mamagee3(f): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
That apartment is beautiful!!!
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by VictorTobore(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
AND IF KIDNAPPERS GO CHINA GO KIDNAP DIS GIRL CON DEMAND FOR $3M,DEM GO SO D MONI TOO BIG BUT NOW SEE.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Abrantie: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
Koolking: It does not make sense. The mum is just seeking media attention. It's long due.
My guy it makes perfect sense.

If you only understood the financial concept of value appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by rolyn: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
:-XRubbish..if d pikin no cum live to evn enjoy am nko? Vanity
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by redsun(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
rolyn: :-XRubbish..if d pikin no cum live to evn enjoy am nko? Vanity

Greed.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by marabout(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
The only reason I didn't pay for one of those appartments is because I know these realtors can't maintain confidentiality.

He would have exposed my acquisition with his mouth diarrhoea. grin

What if our local "adultknappers" precipitate to NYC one day, as in going global like yahoo boys? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter's Christmas Card / Tony Umez Celebrates 52nd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.