Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York (20612 Views)

Inside Cristiano Ronaldo’s New $18.5m Apartment In Trump Tower / Rapper CDQ Buys 2 New Cars / 50 Cent I Bought My 2-year-old A Mercedes Benz (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by fitzmayowa: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
32-D:
[size=18pt]So what am i supposed to do about this?[/size]
Go express go dance azonto...grin

1 Like

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Rimbaldi: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
jackbauerspower:

Nigerians must Flex.....Anyplace, Anywhere, Anytime...

Badboy tings...We no dey ever carry Last cool
With looted funds I bet.

1 Like

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Ryda(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
And so fåcking what?

Is she trying to make record or what...

U are here commenting while those pot bellied animal politicians are buyin private jets worth millions of dollars.

Mtcheeew Oshi#
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
32-D:

^^ grin exactly.

@topic...her money. her child. her stuupidity.

1 Like

Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by GalaxyNoteII: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Am I supposed to ask my mom to buy me one too?
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
decode55: stupidity angry
what is foolish about that?una go just open mouth like say na tape worm dey ur brain,if u have nothing to say make u just go sleep,ur mate are already on bed so let the adults do the talking,its time seun starts to censor nairaland so that kids like u should be sleeping by now
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by rozayx5(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
bawss
#team rick ross cool
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by chukxie(m): 1:14am On Apr 04, 2013
She's probably the wife a Chinese government official or a wealthy business tycoon. Or she might be a business tycoon herself. Rich folks in China spend money like there's no tomorrow !
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 04, 2013
Looks Good To Me.

Front Page a Little Weak Today Ehh?
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Ivynwa(f): 3:41am On Apr 04, 2013
$6.5 million will have yielded itself again and again before that 2 year child gets old enough to school and live therein.
It seems say she dey ofe (O no na ofe). She is rolling on money. Ain't I happy for her?

She may be laundering away her money to sell the apartment later, who knows?
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Solozzo(m): 4:08am On Apr 04, 2013
tutu1: Are you guyz mad, why is this news, the mum is going to be staying in apartment n claim its for baby lol people have done worse my dad bought me a private jet for my 6th birthday, grin yes me lol

Ajekpako!!
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Solozzo(m): 4:18am On Apr 04, 2013
okpara ugo: The least i can do for my leisure is buying a house by the seaside.

I know it must happen soonest. It only requires articulate planning. Dubai is the best bet.

Off point!! Keep dreaming
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by NLGwoodey: 5:12am On Apr 04, 2013
3 things guaranteed: (WIT: Wealth, Immigration, Tax)

a. She is wealthy
b. She did it for immigration purposes
c. There are tax incentives involved.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Darejyde(m): 6:06am On Apr 04, 2013
jackbauerspower:

hey tank Nigerian too de among the buyers, i beg we to we get mouth wen it comes 2money
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by adoniza(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2013
That's the beauty of Money
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Sike(m): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2013
Na wa for money tho.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by alaya1986: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2013
32-D:
They should'nt leave this life again.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by goldolu: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2013
The innocent girl will meet, date and marry a rich one when she grow up
CHESSBOARD: *Pls if u dont like this topic post ur own*

singing **We'r talking Money you'r talking nonsense*
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Abbey2sam(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2013
shesdiamond: Well she should as well buy a car, jet etc 4 her!

Common sense that's what you lack ma bro, no offence

She's only trying to invest her money for the future,
By the time the child will turn ten the value of that property must have doubled the current price
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Koolking(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2013
Abrantie: My guy it makes perfect sense.

If you only understood the financial concept of value appreciation.

Did you say value appreciation instead of exuberant lifestyle? A politician who buys 3 private jets but rarely travels in one due to official engagement in his home country as his office demand, but that does not stop him from making the routine expenses of keeping those jets. Is that also financial appreciation of value? All what the woman has is already the daughter's. Why such investment for a little girl who knows nothing yet about life when she already owns the mother's world. This is sheer media attention bro.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by switex(f): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2013
jackbauerspower:

, the nigerian is me I bought for my 6 months old son cus he jst got admission in harvard
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Koolking(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
apocalypse:

Don't think so , with the kind of money she has she doesn't need to pull this kinda stunt to get media attention.

She has the world, but no popularity. She decided to try something weird to get her name written in all continents through the media. Before now, you never knew her, now that you know her as one of the financial heavyweights in the world. Is that not the attention she seek?
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by 32D: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2013
chumakk: how many poor people have you feed?
OLODO it is FED not FEED
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by 32D: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2013
fitzmayowa:
Go express go dance azonto...grin
u dislike me this much?
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by FXKing2012(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
Delafruita: and this is relevant because?
Because it makes the world more equable and better.
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
So Much Hate and Envy

The Beauty of Life
Re: Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York by Abiodun5162: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Money speaking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto / Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter's Christmas Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.