Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Christians, What Do You Know About Baptism? (A Teaching For Today) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, What Do You Know About Baptism? (A Teaching For Today) (633 Views)

Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, What Do You Know About Baptism? (A Teaching For Today) by Joel3(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
alot of christian talk about bathism here and there but most of them if not all don't know the litteral meaning nor significance of it. let me help by teaching the meaning and i hope you all .nl. pass it across.

first and furmost the word bath or the complete bathism is to bath with water or deep watered the body. and there are many define... but let me stop there.

but because of this many including men of god today think bathism is to wash away sins and to repent and they feel its not a must to be deep watered thereby pouring water on the head only as bathism but i tell you its not so there are much more to it.

you do not need to be baptize before you can wash away sins, once you confess your sin and renance your past and then accept jesus automatically your sins are wash away.

but now the bible bathism is a compossery initiation to be rebirthed for christ. to be born again. its a spiritual birth. you are initiated and belong to a group of being.

deep down inside the water means death and buried. and to pull out again is a rebirth, a born again. this are spiritual initiation that is compossery to see the kingdom not of the flesh but of the spirit. so no two ways about this.

i am on phone and cant go further. but i hope this help. more teaching to come from joel.

1 Like

Re: Christians, What Do You Know About Baptism? (A Teaching For Today) by Joel3(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Christians, What Do You Know About Baptism? (A Teaching For Today) by Joel3(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
hi
Re: Christians, What Do You Know About Baptism? (A Teaching For Today) by Joel3(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity Hard Or Easy? / A Message To Atheists! / TB Joshua And Confed Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.