Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers (28109 Views)

Why Wear An Underwear? / Post Your Nice, Unique Underwear / Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Afritop(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
BEFORE IT GETS TO NIGERIA, IT WILL HAVE TO GET THRU FIRST HEARING BY THE SENATE IN THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by ChiSun27(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
its an applaudable gesture sha...

But I trust my 9ja ppl...cus de must find an anti-shock for it.

1 Like

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by fankasibe: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
With a toy gun in his hand, na d lady go comot all dat wire for her body.

3 Likes

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by jhydebaba(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
berem: I need one badly! All those yeye men who mistakenly touch my bobbie in a public bus and okada men who intentionally hold their brakes to feel the touch of my bobbie on their backs go hear am! angry
whether ur bobbie na slippers, pineapple, pawpaw, orange oh! Bobbie na bobbie and u need to protect it. I no blame u.

But wait oh, na only public bus passengers and okada men u dey vex for cheesy Save ur self stress by gettin a car from the one who is authorized to touch ur bobbie.
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by vilively: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
musKeeto:

Fellowship and bbm things

Lol.....it only in Nigeria u will see dps like 'if u haven't dated an Engineer you're missing'
'Engineers are the hoTtest'
Those kinda sh**
That just shows the level of our reasoning
'Rock bottom'

1 Like

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by TableLeg(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Beautiful!
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Super1759: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
berem: I need one badly! All those yeye men who mistakenly touch my bobbie in a public bus and okada men who intentionally hold their brakes to feel the touch of my bobbie on their backs go hear am! angry
hahhaahhhahahahahahaahahah... Hope am not among
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by vilively: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
musKeeto:

Fellowship and bbm things

Lol.....its only in Nigeria u will see dps like 'if u haven't dated an Engineer you're missing'
'Engineers are the hoTtest'
Those kinda sh**
That just shows the level of our reasoning
'Rock bottom'
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Elai147: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lolxxx. What if they decide to remove the vest first before operation?
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Afritop(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
SO IN AN ATTEMPT TO TORE OFF A BRA, A MOLESTER WILL ONLY GET AN ELECTRIC SHOCK OF HIS LIFE AND HE WILL NOT DIE OR BE TOTALLY PARALYSED. Well that will not work to a HOT bastard, because he sees it as a price he will have to pay for an sexual adventure and that is if he recovers immediately from the shock. Besides a prize have to be won in a race no matter how hard the situation is
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
How are you going to charge the underwear when it runs down.

You take it to a battery charger, plug it beside your handset, look side ways, sit down and rumple your face like Obasanjo.
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Chai.. These 'engineers' dont know how desperate some rapist are! They dont care having themselves electrocuted just to f*ck their b*tch! #fact
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by LesbianBoy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
I pray it doesn't come to naija o! i still have 1 or 2 gehs to R A P E! tongue tongue
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Tokotaya: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nice one. That's in a society where people seek scientific solutions to communal challenges.

1 Like

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by daylae(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
kandiikane: Because of this, I'll start padding my bras to make my chest area seem bigger so to get okada men to press against it like they do berem's. I want to see them writhe in pain. tongue

never forget u'll be on the same bike. What happens when the okada man is in such shock and pain undecided

@topic: what of a device that could make a kind of alarming sound that 'll send a signal to people around so as to rescue the intented victim.

1 Like

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
If u use knife cut am off nko?
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
32-D:

u wan electrocute okada man wey carry u abi,,,if d okada man com fall for ground, weytin go com happen to u?
lmaoooooooooo! grin grin
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Tokotaya: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
LesbianBoy: I pray it doesn't come to naija o i still have 1 or 2 gehs to R A P E! tongue tongue

Boy, if u r serious, you are inviting a curse on your generation. If u r joking, you are joking with something that should never be joked with, because you may actually encourage a devious mind to commit rape with such a joke. We should seek a society where are mothers, daughters, wives and sisters are free from harm. God bless u.

3 Likes

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by scobaba: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
alfaman2: It won't work with a gang.

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) abi? Na only person go suffer am.

D rest go still flex *winks*
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by nawtishawti: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
val_dubem: Its available in my online shop. (Its very cheap)

Oya babes, beg me to drop the link

4 ur foul mind, beta kip d link to urself or save it 4 ur girlfriend
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Mishydoo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
undecided[color=#990000][/color]Erhm...Do we have one For ɑ guys arss?...u kw,jst in Case...person no dey sabi finish dez days o!
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by gentle12: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
In Naija,when you see beatings,real beating,na you go off ur pantis
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by IYANGBALI: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
abeg make we hear word,which breast you dey talk about,na those slippers wey dey your chest you dey call breast?
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by FXKing2012(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
This is a nice invention, I've already placed my order so Nigerian ladies can also be protected. But what about the one that protects guys from being r-a-p-e-d? Dont guys deserve to be protected as well?

SAY NO TO R-A-P-E!

1 Like

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by SuperSuave(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
I pity some girls. If that tin go malfunction and e Kon dey electrocute the owner

1 Like

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by wahihi(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Congrats to those student.

1 Like

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
What if the rapists wear insulated gloves ?
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by vanstanzy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Totally loving the invention. I'll buy one each for my wife and sisters. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by hardbody: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2013

Should the biker be shocked, na you go turn to wedge for ground and in the event you emit electric current in a public bus, dem fit use stick knack and kill you, better switch it off when you are in a public place
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by josemaria03(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
kandiikane: Because of this, I'll start padding my bras to make my chest area seem bigger so to get okada men to press against it like they do berem's. I want to see them writhe in pain. tongue

u 're both going down...
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by eforce: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Here are other real way to prevent being molested.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/how-to-prevent-rape.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Polo Contestants Hosted By Ben Bruce At Silverbird Gallery / Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? / Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.