Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) (9579 Views)

MTN Enhance Pulse No More Working / MTN Launches 5MB For N5 Plan / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) by Joel3(m): 4:20am On Apr 04, 2013
after dialing *406*2# it says.

sorry, your request to optout of enhance pulse was unsuccessful. thank you.

can somebody help. i keep get sms every 20min that says.
sorry. you do not have credit to opt in into enhanced pulse. please recharge with n100 and try again. thank you.
i dont want to recharge cos the last time they wipe all my credit.
Re: Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) by futurester: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
The same problem I'm having. Infact Mtn Pulse sucks. I even send mails to their customer care lines, they couldnt help either.
Re: Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) by Joel3(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
what did they tell you to do. or what they will do?
Re: Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) by Joel3(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2013
hello i did recharged as 5naira keep deducting from my account but no mb. and sms keep coming. is there any person experiencing this
Re: Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) by Lateedee(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
it's like there system is having problem, i have been browsing but they don't deduct from account balance , what i do is check data usage using an application and my account balance to be on safe side, and I have been doing this for 2 days now

1 Like

Re: Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) by Swaggot00(m): 1:03am On Apr 14, 2013
mtn are big tym scammers o. Opted in for the service, got 5mb d first day tho my whole 60 sumthng was wiped out, the second day kept sayin i ve alrdy opted in and they didnt give me any Mb' tryin to cancel d thg nw , they talkin rubbish. O ga ooh
Re: Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) by sampaio6(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2013
Swaggot00: mtn are big tym scammers o. Opted in for the service, got 5mb d first day tho my whole 60 sumthng was wiped out, the second day kept sayin i ve alrdy opted in and they didnt give me any Mb' tryin to cancel d thg nw , they talkin rubbish. O ga ooh
Re: Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) by lovelyayo(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
yap...mtn sucks! i am having the same problem
Re: Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) by ify84(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
d 5mb daily DO NOT WORK in d first place...
Re: Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) by Godwin978(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
i ve been experising the same probleam onemonth ago..each time i recharge my money wil be deducted ....but it has now stop i thank god...
Re: Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) by chefremy(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2013
the first time i know that mtn 5mb for 5naira was doing i was happy.but now anytime i want to deactivate it writing it was not successful...nd then i called the custumer care representative the guy was saying that i should calm down their system has fault, and it has been working on others phone...but now i begining to dislike mtn...

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / How To Re Subscribe For Mtn Bis After Using Above Fair Usage / 7 Ways To Protect Your Smartphone Browser From Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.