Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,285 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! (1892 Views)

Justin Bieber & Kourtney Kardashian Have Reportedly Been Hooking Up For Months / Hot Pictures Of North West With Her Celeb Parents; Kanye West And Kim Kardashian / Kanye West And His Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2013
MediaTakeOut just got word
this morning that a MAJOR news publication will SHORTLY be reporting that Kim Kardashian and
Kanye West have SPLIT!!!

According to our snitch, the pub reportedly has a HIGH LEVEL snitch who is saying that the pair has AGREED to split - but are not going to announce ANYTHING until after
this season of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, and AFTER the Kanye's album release this summer.

The word is that he couple is SCARED of all the bad press that they'd receive if they SPLIT SO
SOON.

As for the "baby" . . . we'll see what
happens.

http://mediatakeout.com/m62103/mto-world-exclusive-kanye-and-kim-have-reportedly-split.html

http://fbt.techfunc.com/2013/04/kanye-west-and-kim-have-reportedly-split.html

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by olenyi: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2013
angry
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Strange
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by PweetiQueensy(f): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
shocked OMG! I just hope itz no true pls
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Its not true nd even if it is am not suprised, kim kardashian is famous 4 short term relationships #justsaying
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by Kolade9(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
PweetiQueensy: shocked OMG! I just hope itz no true pls
Una relate?

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by baynix(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2013

Dem Put Boiling Ring For Ur Nyansh??
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
baynix:

Dem Put Boiling Ring For Ur Nyansh??

LMAO! !!! cheesy
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by hollermeelaycon(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Boiling ring 4 person yaunch naira landers I bow º°oooOOO°ºoo _____________
|/ |
| :p
| /|\
| |
| / \
|
___ |___ laff don hang me here o!=)) =D=))
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
We give thanks to the Lord grin grin
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2013

Why do you care so much?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by etalker: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Who cares?
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by scobaba: 6:23am On Apr 05, 2013
In D Banj's voice...'Its about to go down'
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by Artless360(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2013
Mstwww wetin concern ME***mk i enta fast food joint chop i dy cum
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Have Reportedly Split!!! by Bodmas06: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2013
I'm nt suprise anyway.

(1) (Reply)

PICTURE Peter (of P-square) And Faze, Back In The Days. (chai Money Good O) / Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares New Beautiful Pictures (CHECKOUT) / Popular Naija Comedian’s Marriage Crashes After 6days;wife “pregnant” 4 Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.