Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Container And The Content - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Container And The Content (520 Views)

The Bible: The Booklet Or The Content? / The Content Of Authentic Worship Ii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Container And The Content by oluomad(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2013
Friends please read this and Correct my views if they are wrong
The container and the content!!
Now, is God concerned about both or is he concerned about either of them!!
During the Lords super, Jesus didn't bless the container, but rather he blessed the content of the container!!

Should we Judge songs by the Singer or by the message d singer potrays??
After careful research, I came out with this»»» God is more concerned about the content of the container. Imagine a perfume with a nice content, that perfume isn't judged by the label or by the shape of its container, NO!! It is judged by the Smell of its content. Now, when it is sprayed, and its content is good, it becomes marketable and its market value will last!
Some perfume this days have very good containers but its content its rubbish!
biblical refrences»»I Sam16 vs 7, Luke 16vs15, John7vs24! Isaiah 11vs3!!

I also feel that God isn't concerned about the singer, but rather his songs!! And we all should judge a song by its lyrics{content} rather by its singer{container}

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Thinking Heal Yourself / Y Was Kambo Banned? / The Elect Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.