Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News (3625 Views)

important news / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / Recommend Threads For Frontpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1246094/north-korea-says-ww3-could#15074255 <<< THIS HERE IS A GAME CHANGER FOR FOLKS TO GIRD THEIR LOINS LEST THEY BE CAUGHT WITHOUT THEIR CLOTHES ON. ITS YOUR MORAL DUTY AS A MOD OF THE RELIGION SECTION, A PRIVILEGED POSITION THAT THE LORD HAS APPOINTED YOU TO. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO REACH THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH YOUR POSITION BY PROMOTING THE RIGHT THREADS. FEED THE FLOCK JESOUL. FEED THE FLOCK AND WARN THE PEOPLE. THAT THERE POST IS KOREA SAYING THEY WILL START DROPPING NUKES ON AMERICA FROM TOMORROW. THIS HERE IS SERIOUS BUSINESS JESOUL. WARN THE FLOCK AND FEED THE FLOCK. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DO SO. DONT LET THE LORD CATCH YOU FEEDING THE PEOPLE SMOOTH WORDS. FEEDING THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR. THE LINK POSTED IS THE POST I WANT ON FRONT PAGE IF YOU SEE IT FIT TO STEP INTO THE POSITION OF AUTHORITY APPOINTED YOU BY THE LORD SO YOU CAN WARN THE FLOCK
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2013
JESOUL THIS AINT THE TIME TO FEED THE PEOPLE SMOOTH WORDS. THERE IS A TIME FOR PEACE AND A TIME FOR WAR. THERE IS A TIME TO LAUGH AND A TIME TO CRY. WE ARE IN A TIME FOR WAR. THE DAYS OF SMOOTH WORDS ARE OVER. ITS TIME TO FEED AND WARN THE FLOCK. TIME TO START EARNING SOME MONEY GIRL. AND I MEAN REAL MONEY. NOT THAT MONEY THAT CANKERS AND RUSTS AND GETS MOTH-EATEN
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by DeepSight(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Really, what on earth is wrong with you sir?
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by alfaman2: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Deep Sight:

He reads the bible.

1 Like

Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
alfaman2:

He reads the bible.
And you read the koran?
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by JeSoul(f): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wahala grin lol.

Oga this na religion side now, you can always find me on the mod thread in the Foreign Affairs section to submit topics, that's the quickest way to reach me. I think I may have even submitted it before...but in any case I've submitted it now. Its in the hands of the supermods...

And I agree with you...we are definitely in perilious times.
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
alfaman2:

He reads the bible.
THAT I DO. THAT I DO grin
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by JeSoul(f): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
^Buzugee...common now. Not necessary sir.
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Bidam: And you read the koran?
HE ONLY READS BOOKS WITH PICTURES. HE IS MISSING A COUPLE OF CHROMOSOMES grin
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
JeSoul: Wahala grin lol.

Oga this na religion side now, you can always find me on the mod thread in the Foreign Affairs section to submit topics, that's the quickest way to reach me. I think I may have even submitted it before...but in any case I've submitted it now. Its in the hands of the supermods...

And I agree with you...we are definitely in perilious times.
LOL AND I APPRECIATE YOUR GESTURE BOSS LADY. YOU AINT GOTTA TELL ME TWICE ABOUT THESE TIMES WE ARE ENTERING HUN. ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY I TELL YA. BUT I TRUST YOU ARE COVERED wink
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Deep Sight:
THE QUESTION IS, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ? angry
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by JeSoul(f): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
obadiah777: LOL AND I APPRECIATE YOUR GESTURE BOSS LADY. YOU AINT GOTTA TELL ME TWICE ABOUT THESE TIMES WE ARE ENTERING HUN. ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY I TELL YA. BUT I TRUST YOU ARE COVERED wink
You welcomes my dearios. And I am hoping that you are wrong about the dawn of the times, well, at least for now. NK would be suicidal to attempt a first strike...

2 Likes

Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
JeSoul: ^Buzugee...common now. Not necessary sir.
YEAH I KNOW. SOME OF THESE NATURAL BRUTE BEASTS WE HAVE ON NAIRALAND NEED A SLAP UPSIDE THEIR HEADS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE YOU KNOW grin grin grin
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
JeSoul: You welcomes my dearios. And I am hoping that you are wrong about the dawn of the times, well, at least for now. NK would be suicidal to attempt a first strike...
AHHH BUT YOU ERR BOSS LADY. THIS BATTLE IS NOT CARNAL. THE LORD IS THE ONE GIVING NORTH KOREA THEIR BRAVERY. WARS DONT HAPPEN OUT OF MANS DESIRES. WHEN WARS HAPPEN, THAT MEANS A KINGDOM IS RIPE FOR JUDGEMENT AND THE LORD WILL RAISE ANOTHER KINGDOM TO GO AGAINST IT AND THE LORD WILL FIGHT ON THE SIDE OF THE KINGDOM HE WANTS TO WIN SO AS TO TEACH THE OTHER KINGDOM SERIOUS PEPPER. TRUST ME, NOTHING ABOUT WARS IS CARNALLY INITIATED. ITS THE LORD USING NATIONS AS PAWNS TO BRING DESTRUCTION WHICH IN THIS CASE IS AMERICAS DESTRUCTION

DANIEL 10 VS 20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come. <<< THE LORD FIGHTING ON THE SIDE OF ANCIENT IRAN TO BRING DOWN ANCIENT BABYLON. THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO INITIATES WARS NOT MAN

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war, the LORD is his name!
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Goshen360(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
^ Brother, just preach your message, it will get across and leave the rest to God to perfect it, front page or not. That's the best you can do bro.
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Goshen360: ^ Brother, just preach your message, it will get across and leave the rest to God to perfect it, front page or not. That's the best you can do bro.
BRUV, THERE IS A TIME FOR PEACE AND A TIME FOR WAR, A TIME TO CRY AND A TIME TO LAUGH, A TIME TO BE PRO-ACTIVE AND A TIME TO BE REACTIVE. THIS IS A TIME TO BE PRO-ACTIVE. WE ARE IN THE TIME OF PRO-ACTIVENESS wink
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Goshen360(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
^ If you 'understand', JeSoul had given you an answer and I followed up with an advice.
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
MORE EVIDENCE THAT THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO STARTS WARS AS A MEANS OF PUNISHMENT WHEN IT IS TIME FOR AN EMPIRE TO GET JUDGED

REVELATION CHAPTER 12 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
NOW THIS IS A CODED SCRIPTURE. HOWEVER LET ME REVEAL THE PLAYERS TO YOU

1-MICHEAL IS CHRIST
2-HIS ANGELS ARE ISRAEL THE ELECT ( NOT THE MODERN DAY ISRAEL. THOSE ARE NOT BIBLICAL ISRAEL )
3-THE DRAGON IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE.

SO THIS WAR IS TALKING ABOUT THE WAR OF 195 AD WHEN SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS A BLACK ROMAN GENERAL, A REAL ISRAELITE, TOOK OVER THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND USHERED IN THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST. SOME HISTORIANS CALL IT THE 'MOORS TAKEOVER OF EUROPE'. HOWEVER THIS IS AN INSTANCE OF CHRIST FIGHTING WITH THE SIDE HE WANTS TO WIN. THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR. ANY WAR THAT HAPPENS THOUGH ON THE SURFACE IT LOOKS CONCEIVED BY MAN IS ACTUALLY ON THE SPIRITUAL LEVEL CONCEIVED BY THE LORD AS A WAY TO EITHER TOPPLE AN EMPIRE AND UPLIFT ANOTHER OR TO RENDER JUDGEMENT TO AN EMPIRE. SO WHEN I GO TO THE FOREIGN POLITICS SECTION AND START READING ABOUT HOW AMERICA HAS ALL THESE WEAPONS WHILE IRAN OR NORTH KOREA ONLY HAS THIS AND THAT, AND THESE CARNAL MINDED MEN SPEND POSTS UPON POSTS ARGUING ABOUT HOW AMERICA WOULD DESTROY THIS NATION BECAUSE THEY HAVE THIS AND THAT ETC ETC. I JUST LAUGH AT THE CARNAL MINDED BRUTE BEASTS BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING OF VAIN OPINIONS AND EGO.
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by miredia(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dude i need to talk to u
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
Goshen360: ^ If you 'understand', JeSoul had given you an answer and I followed up with an advice.
NO PROBLEMOS MI AMIGOS GOSHEN. NO PROBLEMOS SIR
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
miredia: Dude i need to talk to u
ME ? WHAT ABOUT BRUV
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by miredia(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by miredia(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by miredia(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
miredia: being reading ur post extensively and i find them interesting.
NO SWEAT BRUV. ANYTIME YOU NEED ME LET ME KNOW.
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
miredia: The armageadon and all
THE ARMAGEDDON IS GETTING READY TO GO DOWN BRUV. THE LORD HAS PUT A SPIRIT OF WAR IN THE AIR. IT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. ALL HIS PROPHETS ARE OUT THERE WARNING PEOPLE. HE HAS PUT THE SPIRIT IN HIS PROPHETS OF WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

AMOS 3 VS 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets <<< I HAD DREAMS OF THE BATTLE. THE LORD HAS REVEALED SOME THINGS TO ME
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by miredia(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
miredia: Are u in d U.S. I can call u up
I WAS IN THE USA. I RAN OUT OF THERE. grin NO I AM NOT IN THE USA.
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by miredia(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
miredia: i need to ask a tonne of questions. Email, phone it doesn't matter
DROP YOUR EMAIL HERE AND I WOULD EMAIL YOU. I SEEM TO GET BANNED EVERYTIME I TYPE MY EMAIL IN HERE BY SPAMBOTS
Re: Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
I EMAILED YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The Soft Copy Bible? / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 20 JULY 2015 / What Exactly Is Speaking In Tongues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.