Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! (3512 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by Emmahunk(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
I am not a good writer but by God's grace I will try my best to explain what I witnessed today at Christ Mercy Land and Deliverance Ministery in Warri. Today actually is the fourth Sunday that I have worshipped at this place. Among the amazing things I have witnessed during this period at the church, what happened today has kept me wondering and totally shaken.
The G O of the Ministery had just finished announcing that it's his birthday tomorrow and then to the amazement of everyone declared, "God, if I be a man of God anointed by you, let a Woman give birth to a baby boy now to mark my birthday"
Nairalanders, less than three minutes in the full view of cameras , a woman gave birth to a baby boy!
When finally the lucky parents were brought before the entire church, the baby was named Jeremiah after the founder of the Ministery Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin who prophesied that the boy is great prophet.
The funniest coincidence came when it was discovered that the mother of the young Jeremiah gave this birt. at exactly ten months just like the G O who was given birth to at exactly the 10th month of pregnancy 44 years ago. Now wait for it!
Both Jeremiahs are the 3rd child to their different mothers.
While I rejoice with the family and this young prophet who already became a millionaire before leaving the church today, my question is, if this is not God, then who is it?
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by zenith4biz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
What thinkest thou?
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by Emmahunk(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
zenith4biz:
What thinkest thou?

Though I have always been a doubting Thomas, what I witnessed today was nothing short of pure and unadulterated MIRACLE!
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by xerxesII: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
You're not smart at all. . .
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by Emmahunk(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
xerxesII:
You're not smart at all. . .

Thanks so much. I only pray that you will live long enough and be smart enough to get to where by the glory of God, I am already.

6 Likes

Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by otemanuduno: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Emmahunk:
I am not a good writer but by God's grace I will try my best to explain what I witnessed today at Christ Mercy Land and Deliverance Ministery in Warri. Today actually is the fourth Sunday that I have worshipped at this place. Among the amazing things I have witnessed during this period at the church, what happened today has kept me wondering and totally shaken.
The G O of the Ministery had just finished announcing that it's his birthday tomorrow and then to the amazement of everyone declared, "God, if I be a man of God anointed by you, let a Woman give birth to a baby boy now to mark my birthday"
Nairalanders, less than three minutes in the full view of cameras , a woman gave birth to a baby boy!
When finally the lucky parents were brought before the entire church, the baby was named Jeremiah after the founder of the Ministery Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin who prophesied that the boy is great prophet.
The funniest coincidence came when it was discovered that the mother of the young Jeremiah gave this birt. at exactly ten months just like the G O who was given birth to at exactly the 10th month of pregnancy 44 years ago. Now wait for it!
While I rejoice with the family and this young prophet who already became a millionaire before leaving the church today, my question is, if this is not God, then who is it?

The pastor isn't too smart, but his followers are rather too gullible. The pastor is very much aware of his member in a labour room when he made the declaration. It's a very simple analogy. No miracle involved at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by pennywys(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Emmahunk:

Though I have always been a doubting Thomas, what I witnessed today was nothing short of pure and unadulterated MIRACLE!
you are not been told that miracles are programming
grin grin
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by Ubenedictus(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
HAHAHAHA
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by Emmahunk(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

The pastor isn't too smart, but his followers are rather too gullible. The pastor is very much aware of his member in a labour room when he made the declaration. It's a very simple analogy. No miracle involved at all.

My dear, the woman went into labor right inside the church hall.
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by APCsupporter: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lol. Please where do pastors get the kind of charms they use on their followers. I can't believe an educated person who watches movies like the op here believed it. Op you have been decieved.

4 Likes

Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by otemanuduno: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Emmahunk:

My dear, the woman went into labor right inside the church hall.

You see now? The pastor was aware that someone was going thru labour in the church, then he made his announcement.
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

You see now? The pastor was aware that someone was going thru labour in the church, then he made his announcement.

Are you Jealous of the prophetic anointing the man has ..

Or is it because he is YAWEH's prophet cool and not atum's ...

Well you are atum's prophet and I bet you can't prophesy that it would rain 12hrs non stop in Lagos today ,can you or ur god have such knowledge and power?

Go to bed8)

1 Like

Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by kevoh(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

Well you are atum's prophet and I bet you can't prophesy that it would rain 12hrs non stop in Lagos today ,can you or ur god have such knowledge and power?

Go to bed8)
I dunno atum! But you sure know how to make your yahweh petty! Lagos has bad drainage system. Lagos does not need 12hours rain right now leading to floods but I'm damn sure they need 12 Lagosian amputees to regrow their limbs immediately. Can you, Yahweh or yawheh's prophet get it done?
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by otemanuduno: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

Go to bed8)

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016/3

Lol... I have prophesied URIMS(mere predictions based on knowledge) and Thummims(perfect divine prophecies) which has come to pass several times.

Urims are mere guesswork by knowledge while thummims are divine prophecies. I have successfully done the two here on Nairaland. When Chelsea was to play Newcastle last season, I prayed for Chelsea and I received a perfect prophecy of CHELSEA 5 Vs Newcastle 1 scoreline. Here's it:
otemanuduno:
I vehemently sought help for Chelsea FC but the response from the world beyond is this:
Chelsea needs a very large goal margin win to bring back their lost confidence totally. If they can win as large as 5-1 in their next match against Newcastle, then the resulting confidence can shoot them up into the top 6.

All through the nights I seek a 5-1 win for Chelsea but I am not the one who answers my own prayers.
https://www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016/3

1 Like

Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
kevoh:

I dunno atum! But you sure know how to make your yahweh petty! Lagos has bad drainage system. Lagos does not need 12hours rain right now leading to floods but I'm damn sure they need 12 Lagosian amputees to regrow their limbs immediately. Can you, Yahweh or yawheh's prophet get it done?

who is this
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016/3

Lol... I have prophesied URIMS(mere predictions based on knowledge) and Thummims(perfect divine prophecies) which has come to pass several times.

Urims are mere guesswork by knowledge while thummims are divine prophecies. I have successfully done the two here on Nairaland. When Chelsea was to play Newcastle last season, I prayed for Chelsea and I received a perfect prophecy of CHELSEA 5 Vs Newcastle 1 scoreline. Here's it: https://www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016/3

Kalo kalo prophet of football ..rotfl

Calling it a guess work is a complete display of ignorance. True prophets don't do guess works, because they are lead by the holy spirit of GOD.

What you do is divination,meditation and soul travel.. That's what occultists and worshipers of Satan do .

Go and play nairabet ....as far as I am concerned, you are not prophetic. period!
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by realmindz: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2016
Jacksonville:

Go to bed8)
Weather forecasting use to be the jobs of the gods until science took over..

Cure your gullibility and add knowledge to your life.

Same with you the op, you can be cured.

pathetic backward race
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2016
realmindz:
Weather forecasting use to be the jobs of the gods until science took over..

Cure your gullibility and add knowledge to your life.
Same with you the op, you can be cured.
pathetic backward race

I am not talking about weather forecasting you fool as the bible calls you.
I am talking about being prophetic.. Next time, think twice before you quote.
Thomas.
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by NPComplete: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2016
This is what ill education gets u. OP go and do a research on artificially induced labour first and we can talk. Stop masquerading ur ignorance as a miracle. As a matter of fact, 10 months old pregnancies are usually the ones easily artificially induced.
So like someone said here, the pastor most likely was working in collusion with the pregnant woman and knew the exact time the labour inducing effect will kick in maybe on signal from the woman.
The woman may not even know about it but may have been given a labour inducing concoction by the pastor under the guise of anointed drink or something, and the stuff would work.
Three, there is no definite proof that either the baby or the pastor was given birth to after 10 months other than the pastor saying so. He might have added that story to make things seem more significant. Either the baby or the pastor may have been given birth to in less than 10 months. Unless u want to tell me u are dead certain on the months they were carried to term.
All these points significantly impugns ur miraculous claim. But it won't matter though. U already sound gullible and advertising ur church so I don't even expect u to agree with a point I raised. I don't even expect u to research artificially induced labour either. What I expect u to do, as guys like u are wont to do, is come back and quote the bible and support ur pastor without any form of coherent argument to counter my claims. Please, dissapoint me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by Topgainer: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2016
Metaphysical performances: it isn't a merely arranged stunts. However, it is highly limited although the operators would have you believe they can do and undo anything. Some have even told their gullible followers they can create a world with the words of their mouth maybe Earth2.
Your rise in the Metaphysical performances will depend on how much you can dare to do according to one Egyptian Temple where many of the prophets that usually brag 'if I be a man of god' were tutored in the Ancient Arts, you may be required to defile 4 x 8-year old children male and female, eat faeces, eat a live snake or swallow it whole (most likely a de-venomated snake), drink a litre of blood meal fresh from a human sacrifice, sleep with the temple python.
The temple has played hosts to many Nigerian, Ghanaian, South African and Zimbabwean men who were hitherto jobless but now gainfully employed in the business of 'If I be a man of god'
The Temple also boasts of some Americans who sneak into Egypt as Tourists but end up visiting to acquire tricks in the art of motivational speaking, so that even when they spew rubbish people pay to Listen.
Egypt Why?
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by paulGrundy(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2016
NPComplete:
This is what ill education gets u. OP go and do a research on artificially induced labour first and we can talk. Stop masquerading ur ignorance as a miracle. As a matter of fact, 10 months old pregnancies are usually the ones easily artificially induced.
So like someone said here, the pastor most likely was working in collusion with the pregnant woman and knew the exact time the labour inducing effect will kick in maybe on signal from the woman.
The woman may not even know about it but may have been given a labour inducing concoction by the pastor under the guise of anointed drink or something, and the stuff would work.
Three, there is no definite proof that either the baby or the pastor was given birth to after 10 months other than the pastor saying so. He might have added that story to make things seem more significant. Either the baby or the pastor may have been given birth to in less than 10 months. Unless u want to tell me u are dead certain on the months they were carried to term.
All these points significantly impugns ur miraculous claim. But it won't matter though. U already sound gullible and advertising ur church so I don't even expect u to agree with a point I raised. I don't even expect u to research artificially induced labour either. What I expect u to do, as guys like u are wont to do, is come back and quote the bible and support ur pastor without any form of coherent argument to counter my claims. Please, dissapoint me.

Your argument is still wrong, because there is NOTHING like labour-inducing-concoction. NO labour inducing drugs/medication is orally taken.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a173/induced-labour

The pastor must have been an extreme genuis to know the EXACT time the woman would give birth, don't u think?
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by NPComplete: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
paulGrundy:

Your argument is still wrong, because there is NOTHING like labour-inducing-concoction. NO labour inducing drugs/medication is orally taken.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a173/induced-labour

The pastor must have been an extreme genuis to know the EXACT time the woman would give birth, don't u think?

I gave 3 points u picked on one alone. U don't need to be an extreme genius to know when labour wil begin if u have a prearranged signal for it especially when d woman has previous experience with labour. So yes it could be induced with normal medical means and planned ahead.
As per the labour inducing concoction, that's the second scenario. It might not be medical. But that doesn't mean that native herbal mixtures with such potency don't exist. Because the Westerners don't use it doesn't mean it's impossible. Even Western medicine relies on extracts from some native concoction to find solutions to certain sicknesses too. Think my friend, think!!
If u have more questions let me know. I will be glad to enlighten u.
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by realmindz: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jacksonville:

I am not talking about weather forecasting you fool as the bible calls you.

I am talking about being prophetic.. Next time, think twice before you quote.

Thomas.
it's not easy conversing with beings of lesser intelligence, it's like trying to engage an insane man in his lucid moment...
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by paulGrundy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
NPComplete:

I gave 3 points u picked on one alone. U don't need to be an extreme genius to know when labour wil begin if u have a prearranged signal for it especially when d woman has previous experience with labour. So yes it could be induced with normal medical means and planned ahead.
As per the labour inducing concoction, that's the second scenario. It might not be medical. But that doesn't mean that native herbal mixtures with such potency don't exist. Because the Westerners don't use it doesn't mean it's impossible. Even Western medicine relies on extracts from some native concoction to find solutions to certain sicknesses too. Think my friend, think!!
If u have more questions let me know. I will be glad to enlighten u.

All what you wrong ^^^ is based on assumption and a baseless one so to speak. If u think that an herbal mixture exists that induces labour then the Onus is on you to prove it. Its like saying that the claims of road side herbal drugs sellers that their concoction can cure Aids, Cancer, might be true. Very laughable if I may say. cheesy

Three, there is no definite proof that either the baby or the pastor was given birth to after 10 months other than the pastor saying so.

Read it again, it was the OP who said so, not the pastor.

He might have added that story to make things seem more significant. Either the baby or the pastor may have been given birth to in less than 10 months. Unless u want to tell me u are dead certain on the months they were carried to term

The OP said so based on his observation.

The bolded shows your motive behind discrediting the OP's account. As I have shown your arguments is not sufficient to prove that the event was stage managed, cos if it was, the pastor would not have been able to Predict the EXACT ACCURATE TIME she would give birth.
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by NPComplete: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
paulGrundy:

All what you wrong ^^^ is based on assumption and a baseless one so to speak. If u think that an herbal mixture exists that induces labour then the Onus is on you to prove it. Its like saying that the claims of road side herbal drugs sellers that their concoction can cure Aids, Cancer, might be true. Very laughable if I may say. cheesy

Read it again, it was the OP who said so, not the pastor.

The OP said so based on his observation.

The bolded shows your motive behind discrediting the OP's account. As I have shown your arguments is not sufficient to prove that the event was stage managed, cos if it was, the pastor would not have been able to Predict the EXACT ACCURATE TIME she would give birth.

This one no even get sense. Why was I wasting my time with u?
The OP started a thread with the title asking a question. All I did was give plausible alternative explanations for his claims. The onus is on me to prove what? Atheists tell me everyday to prove the existence of God, I am unable to beyond my faith, does that mean God is inexistent? Like I said, u no get sense.
BTW, how was the OP able to know that both the baby and the pastor were given birth to in 10 months if he wasn't told by the pastor? Is he omniscient? Guy u mumu o.
The whole story is based on the OP's observation. If I am to doubt his observation then the whole story isn't true then. The assumption here is that the OP is telling the truth hence d need to reply. Guy go borrow sense.

I won't even waste my time replying u again. As it is now I have already expended more words than u are worth.

By the way, the 2015 Nobel price for medicine was shared among 3 people. One of them discovered a cure to malaria by searching combing through herbal remedies used by the Chinese and coming up with Artesunate. In ur small unexposed mind, that should be impossible because roadside remedies don't work. I never met a more silly person.
Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by paulGrundy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Emmahunk:
The G O of the Ministery had just finished announcing that it's his birthday tomorrow and then to the amazement of everyone declared, "God, if I be a man of God anointed by you,let a Woman give birth to a baby boy now to mark my birthday"

Please should you visit that family again, help me send my happy birthday wishes to both the miracle child and the pastor.
Glory be to Jesus, who gave the revealation knowledge to the prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! by NPComplete: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
It is also very obvious this world is bereft of intelligence. People know the sex of their baby few weeks before birth. Faith isn't an excuse for stupidity

(1) (Reply)

For Muslims Only / Sinners in Christ Embassy / If Jesus Is God, Then Why Did He Say The Father Was Greater Than He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.