Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Need Help Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help Please (572 Views)

Help! Please I Want Answers To Some Fundamental Biblical Question / I Need Your Help Please / I Need A Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please by graciousamy: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2013
Please house,
Re: I Need Help Please by frank317: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
trust in the Lord, continue repeating the same prayer u have been praying for the past six years,
pay ur tithe
dedicate ur whole life to christ

the lord is ever faithful... God's time is the best (my only problem with this time is that even if it comes 110yrs later God still wins)
Re: I Need Help Please by alfaman2: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Please don't listen to the above advice. Only a mad man continues doing the same thing repeatedly while expecting a different result.
Forget god or any human being for that matter. You are own your own. You need to cultivate meaness and wickedness. You need to eat or be prepared to be eaten.
What job can you do? Find it first, then go and make the person in charge give you that job. There are many ways to do that.: booty blackmail, setting up the person already in the position, etc. Use your head.

(1) (Reply)

What If God Was One Of Us ? / How Can I Tell If God Is Talking To Me? / Double Life Holier Than Thou Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.