Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Need Your Help Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Help Please (1538 Views)

Help! Please I Want Answers To Some Fundamental Biblical Question / I'm Very Broke, I Need Your Help Please. / Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2015
I don't know my talent or anything about myself. I have been trying to discover my talent or what I love most buh I end up coming up with nothing...pls what can I do about this,because I don't want to be a failure.
I really want to make it in life buh I don't know where to begin. I have lost hope both in academic and otherwise.
all I need is just an advice and God will bless you as you do so.
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2015
You first start with those things that interest you,and things you love doing most..

One of the ways to make it in this life is doing what you love,and love what you are doing.
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Yomieluv:
You first start with those things that interest you,and things you love doing most..

One of the ways to make it in this life is doing what you love,and love what you are doing.

Thanks for your contribution...k I love singing but I can't sing.
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Snowangel4:

Thanks for your contribution...k I love singing but I can't sing.
you either can train to be a good singer,or singing isn't your way..

Don't relay to singing alone,look out for other interest too..

Think,or look deep..
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=Yomieluv post=32198711]you either can train to be a good singer,or singing isn't your way..

Don't relay to singing alone,look out for other interest too..

Think,or look deep..[/quote

Thanks ]
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Tranglatar(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Snowangel4:
I don't know my talent or anything about myself. I have been trying to discover my talent or what I love most buh I end up coming up with nothing...pls what can I do about this,because I don't want to be a failure.
I really want to make it in life buh I don't know where to begin. I have lost hope both in academic and otherwise.

The ALMIGHTY GOD that created did you, did not consult you before creating you and planning your life. So as you are doing your bit, concentrate more on finding out from HIM HIS plans and purposes for you (by praying, living a Holy life, serving HIM, listening and following HIS directions, etc) then key into it. That is the only way to peace in your life 'cos in summary you don't have peace in your life hence the fear!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tranglatar:

The ALMIGHTY GOD that created did you, did not consult you before creating you and planning your life. So as you are doing your bit, concentrate more on finding out from HIM HIS plans and purposes for you (by praying, living a Holy life, serving HIM, listening and following HIS directions, etc) then key into it. That is the only way to peace in your life 'cos in summary you don't have peace in your life hence the fear!!!

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: I Need Your Help Please by sunnshyn(f): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Like someone has said...

In summary, go to God in prayers! He will reveal all you need to know by his spirit to you.

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Please by Debeloved87(m): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Pray for direction. Since like to sing try to improve on it. You can Visit my blog lifeboatchristianministry..com thanks
Re: I Need Your Help Please by davien(m): 2:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Snowangel4:
Please explain in detail your problems and let's start from there...
Re: I Need Your Help Please by taiwo850629: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Snowangel4 you are not alone. I'm in the same situation as you are. For me I just want God to like me. I feel God doesnt like me. I am kind of tired of this life. School is not easy. Contact me so we can share our thoughts. You can contact me- taiwo1462001@yahoo.com, 08188171420 (whatsapp), 08107535362
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2015
davien:
Please explain in detail your problems and let's start from there...

K...I am confused in life and I didn't know what my mission on dis earth is. I didn't love and people don't love me either,I am easily depressed and bored. I hv lost confidence on my self and I don't believe i can still make it in life.(my results in skul is nt encouraging at all and to make d matter worst is dat the more I read the more I forget)i really want to make it.
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2015
taiwo850629:
Snowangel4 you are not alone. I'm in the same situation as you are. For me I just want God to like me. I feel God doesnt like me. I am kind of tired of this life. School is not easy. Contact me so we can share our thoughts. You can contact me- taiwo1462001@yahoo.com, 08188171420 (whatsapp), 08107535362

K
Re: I Need Your Help Please by davien(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Snowangel4:

K...I am confused in life and I didn't know what my mission on dis earth is. I didn't love and people don't love me either,I am easily depressed and bored. I hv lost confidence on my self and I don't believe i can still make it in life.(my results in skul is nt encouraging at all and to make d matter worst is dat the more I read the more I forget)i really want to make it.
hmmmm....snowangel You need to reset your life and goals.....stop trying to be the best, focus on what's important and not what you'd like someone to see in you...
I'd also advise you to undergo a bit of counselling from a counsellor if possible to dig deep on your psyche.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Snowangel4:

K
I will not advice you call that number without caution...
watch out for other motives
check out this thread.
www.nairaland.com/2225429/8-
signs-spiritual-attack
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Hiswordxray(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Snowangel4:

Your mission on earth is Christ.
Christ is the love of God to you and he would teach you to loves.
Christ is the antidote to depression, in him there is unspeakable joy and many of fulfilling work to do.
Christ is confidence. In Christ we are fully assured, fully persuaded and we have confident on the fullness of God in us and through us.
Christ is wisdom, for God made Christ wisdom for your own benefit.

Christ is the solution to all your problem, seek to know Christ.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Please by gatiano(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ask your original self, it would take time but no kobo. but first learn a little something about your original self who is actually you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

Snowangel4:

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
shyna01:

I will not advice you call that number without caution...
watch out for other motives
check out this thread.
www.nairaland.com/2225429/8-
signs-spiritual-attack

K..thanks
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Alexk2(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
you are not alone and your problem is simple....i'll only recommend Jesus to you coz what He does to is to simplify 1ce lyf and give it focus...with Him, you cant feel 'un-loved' coz He love you and u'll feel it for real.
for more and how, contact me on whatsapp pls...08189086128
Re: I Need Your Help Please by adexsimply(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
@OP, what you need is a counsellor. Forget prayer (it's virtually useless. I know you must have tried it) Let's start from here: do you have any close friends?
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

I like how you are telling yourself the truth.

Now don't think you'll get the whole map of your
life now. Start from where you are now.

Yes, you may think you are the worst person on
earth but there is still someone you can help.
Look around for anyone you can help with any
talent you think you have.

When you start helping others, you will stop
thinking too much about what you think you have
or don't have.

You can always tell the house how things are
going.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Please by Style007(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hi dear . I just saw this your topic now . Re you still experiencing it?
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Style007:
Hi dear . I just saw this your topic now . Re you still experiencing it?

Nop i am Fyn nw...

I thank God and i appreciate all ur contribution smiley
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Style007(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Snowangel4:

Nop i am Fyn nw...
I thank God and i appreciate all ur contribution smiley
thank God ..
Re: I Need Your Help Please by ajensly1987(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is a very very sympathetic situation, all post directing u to God are very correct. U see d life of people like Moses, Joseph, paul etc. Wen they followed Gods Direction they were doing Extraordinary exploit. D bible says one wit God is a majority just repeant and God wil Open ur eyes u wil discover urself. Hope to see u exceling and comming to Testify on Nairaland.
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Snowangel4:

How old are you? What were you good at school, what were you good at home, what are your hobbies? What do you enjoy doing most?
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Mindfulness:

How old are you? What were you good at school, what were you good at home, what are your hobbies? What do you enjoy doing most?

I hv a problem den in school but I am perfectly Fyn now.
But I still find it vry difficult to socialize...seriously I don't even know wat I enjoy doing most
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Snowangel4:

I hv a problem den in school but I am perfectly Fyn now.
But I still find it vry difficult to socialize...seriously I don't even know wat I enjoy doing most

Sweerie, MOST people had problems at school at some point or another. This wasn't my question so please focus and tell me what you were good at.

I also want to know what gives you pleasure and joy in your life. There must be something.

(1) (Reply)

Are These Deniable..? / Know This And Know Peace / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.