Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is Anyone Using The Opencart Ecommerce Solution? Your Assistance Is Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Anyone Using The Opencart Ecommerce Solution? Your Assistance Is Needed (1122 Views)

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick / Anyone Using Web4africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Using The Opencart Ecommerce Solution? Your Assistance Is Needed by bosunng: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hello Guys,

I installed the software here on www.nimasplace.com but the problem I have here are as follows:

1. I want the Categories child to be listed in orderly in sequence of one after the other and not two as appeared here.

2. Also, How do I do it that for every product and Item I upload, it will appear on the home page as a featured item.

3. When you click a particular product, the way the images appear are not bold enough, it looks too small.

Please your assistance is urgently needed.
Re: Is Anyone Using The Opencart Ecommerce Solution? Your Assistance Is Needed by michaelbiz: 5:23pm On May 31, 2013
Hello bosun, I know a company that designs excellent e-commerce website, they are just like same people who did Jumia.

OpenCart is very good. Some use ZenCart and VirtueMart but I have tested OpenCart and it works perfectly and is "responsive" with any good theme you have there. I am a brand consultant as well, but my job doesn't allow me to design anymore, I would have taken up the job. You can email me for their details.
Cheers.
Re: Is Anyone Using The Opencart Ecommerce Solution? Your Assistance Is Needed by kingswayz101: 5:44pm On May 31, 2013
You can take a look www.randmall.com,did it for some guys in SA, i used same theme you used for urs. Regarding the featured products, you should just search for the plugin if you cant then inbox me and i will get it for you.Though some of them are sold on opencart
bosun.ng:
Hello Guys,

I installed the software here on www.nimasplace.com but the problem I have here are as follows:

1. I want the Categories child to be listed in orderly in sequence of one after the other and not two as appeared here.

2. Also, How do I do it that for every product and Item I upload, it will appear on the home page as a featured item.

3. When you click a particular product, the way the images appear are not bold enough, it looks too small.

Please your assistance is urgently needed.
Re: Is Anyone Using The Opencart Ecommerce Solution? Your Assistance Is Needed by kingswayz101: 5:54pm On May 31, 2013
I think you should either rename this folder /admin/ or password protect it
add .htaccess to this folders image/ catalog/. Note that this are just the few i can say now...this would lower the hack risk. Note that opencart is an open source script and therefore is very easy to hack just like wordpress.org so you must work on security very well.Try some known hack techniques on it..do a Vulnerability‎ scan on the site.That doesn't still make it 100% hack proof.Hope this help
Re: Is Anyone Using The Opencart Ecommerce Solution? Your Assistance Is Needed by stanbuggy(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2015
Hello @kingwayz101 : what opencart template did u use for http://www.randmall.com/

If i want to bring u in on an e-commerce project what would it take.

Send me an email - buggy707@yahoo.com

Tnks

(1) (Reply)

Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla / Addynamo Vs Konga Vs Jumia Affiliate, Which Is More Paying? / How Does Media.net Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.