Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

How Do You Ascend Or Descend Stairs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Ascend Or Descend Stairs (951 Views)

You Are Home Alone And Seeing This Coming Up The Stairs (photo ) / Zimbabwe's 90-year-old Mugabe Falls Down Stairs / Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Ascend Or Descend Stairs by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
I have noticed that everyone I've met or seen using the staircase always look down at it to avoid missing their step and having a nasty fall I believe. Despite this looking like the right way, it is actually the wrong way to use the stairs.

The right way is to walk on it like you walk on horizontal floor, that is, looking forward at where you are going to and not staring at your feet as you ascend or descend. This is how I use the stairs.

How do you use it, the right way or the wrong seemingly right way?
Re: How Do You Ascend Or Descend Stairs by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2013
+

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Govenor Officialfacebook Account & Facebook Pagehacked / Nairalanders Latest Trend / Final Year Female Benue Varsity Student Dies In Hotel Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.