Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom (43912 Views)

Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Shares Sunday Stuning Photo / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Married Clifford Sule On Valentine's Day! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Ushele: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wtf? They look like couples going to a fancy dress party.
Groom: Aladdin
Bride: Wonder Woman in Ankara.

That's how brides dresses in Akwa ibom my friend. smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Ogundale(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2013
Nice pix i have etighi to dance.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Ishilove: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2013
CFCfan:

The title of this thread is correct. It's usually the lady's name that appears first. For eg Chidinma weds Ayo.
Just 'cos its the practice doesn't make it correct.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by justmee04(f): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by jelikay: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2013
why the guy con dress like professor pella
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Just 'cos its the practice doesn't make it correct.

To each his/her own.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by megareal: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2013
Ushele:

No, that's not how they dress. That attire is more like the Efik's. Uruan people in Akwa Ibom practice some Efik cultures but I don't think she is from Uruan.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by megareal: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2013
Nlanders will never fail to amaze me. Someone has an idea of what they want for their traditional marriage and we are here abusing and insulting them. Nse has never been a flamboyant butterfly and her wedding day is a depiction of who she has been all along. She doesn't need to please anybody, afterall, no be 'correct dressing or flawless makeup go make the marriage work. And what the heck is it about the name? Wetin concern marital choices with the'right sounding' name? BTW, I like women who have a good head on their shoulders and that counts more than any fashion sense.
Wishing the new couple a blissful married life.

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by MeGaStReEt: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2013
Nse look unhappy to me. Abi dem force am enter the marraige?
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by peruso: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2013
JUST ONE QUESTION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHERE THE NECK IS THAT GOVERNOR THAT GAVE GIFTS TO PPLE AT WEDDINGS?
I TOT HE TRIED TO JUSTIFY IT BY SAYING ANNIE MADE AKWA IBOM PROUD BY GETTING MARRIED TO TUFACE?
SO NSE IS NOT MAKING AKWA IBOM PROUD NOW ABI?
I HOPE HE KNOWS THAT WE "THE FRIENDS OF NSE" FEEL SLIGHTED AT THIS?

BUT HE SAID THERE IS A PROVISION MADE WHERE HE COULD DO THOSE KIND OF DASHING ON A REGULAR BASIS!!!!!

OK MAYBE HE DOESNT KNW YET,
HMMMM.................
MR GOVERNOR ANOTHER AKWA IBOM DAUGHTER DON WED OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH I SAID JUST ONE QUESTION ABI......

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by FLYFIRE(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2013
LesbianBoy: Even UGLY Nse ikpe etim of 'yesterday' is getting married......(o ti o!) anyways congrats to her! Ehen.....Pls does anyone know when that LOOSE GEH called genevieve nnaji is going to GET MARRIED? She and OLD CARGO rita dominic are the only ones left! all their colleagues are married! SMH

It is that you are just generally plain S.TUPID or you have not taken your drugs

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by dollydolly(f): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2013
emeka762001: clifford orji u think u cn deceive us by changing ur name to clifford sule.
I tot i was d only 1 dat tot of dat.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by beeba: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2013
adaobi123:
Bwahahahahahhaha grin grin grin
The traditional attire isn't very attractive undecided

Ha,ha,ha. Wickedt,wickedt Ada. But its true sha grin grin grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by chic2007: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2013
They both look lovely. I like the traditional attire. Happy Married life to both of them
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by sweetgala(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2013
Kzinne: why are all the girls here jealous?
They don't have a handsome successful comfortable man propose to them.
It's no secrete we have a large body of ladies in their late 20s and 30s desperate to find a husband. They are plentiful in the romance section.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by dollydolly(f): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2013
Ishilove:
A very common mistake. Clifford is the one marrying her, not the other way round, so it ought to be 'Clifford weds Nse Ikpe-Etim'

The wedding seems to have been modest. Me likey smiley
Guy ar u 4 real? So u mean u dnt knw d saying "ladies first". Well am glad 2 tutor u on dat.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by nmagirl(f): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2013
It's her wedding, she can wear anything she likes. I like people who do things to please themselves n not others. their dressing, decoration n everything is all African and her choice. So, stop hating!

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2013
dbride:

You now can see him and even watch him die slowly on the inside all through your screen. What more can your screen do?
Another muppet with an alternate account, what took you so long to muster the courage to actually quote me, I must have battered your soul on your real account that you now have to login to an alt. Account before quoting me.
From my keypad and screen I can also tell you to fúck off my nuts and go hump on your dad's.
Why? Because unlike you and your dad I am not a faggót.
Unlike you and your Dad I don't suck príck for a living. cool
Now take this to the bank Fòol undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2013
sweet_gala:
They don't have a handsome successful comfortable man propose to them.
It's no secret we have a large body of ladies in their late 20s and 30s desperate to find a husband. They are plentiful in the romance section.

That was a low blow to the ladies. grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by DollyParton1(f): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2013
megareal: Nlanders will never fail to amaze me. Someone has an idea of what they want for their traditional marriage and we are here abusing and insulting them. Nse has never been a flamboyant butterfly and her wedding day is a depiction of who she has been all along. She doesn't need to please anybody, afterall, no be 'correct dressing or flawless makeup go make the marriage work. And what the heck is it about the name? Wetin concern marital choices with the'right sounding' name? BTW, I like women who have a good head on their shoulders and that counts more than any fashion sense.
Wishing the new couple a blissful married life.

May God bless you!!!
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, I brought love and got energized for e-battles. tongue.....I messed up my laptop screen, so I had to make do wiv my phone and tablet. NL was the least of my worries.

I'm back now, I think. No more sleeping alone on a rainy night wink

LoL, I hear you sholly. cheesy

Now Let The next móRon Quote Me, I have some minutes to spare. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Tsun(f): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2013
Like seriously what are they wearing?! Not bright enough..
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by ochukoccna: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2013
CFCfan:

The title of this thread is correct. It's usually the lady's name that appears first. For eg Chidinma weds Ayo.
It doesn't make it right
The man chooses to marry the woman not the other way round
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2013
ochukoccna:
It doesn't make it right
The man chooses to marry the woman not the other way round

The man only proposes to the lady. It's the lady's choice to decide whether to marry the man or not.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2013
Ushele:

henhen? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
hornipipe: Another muppet with an alternate account, what took you so long to muster the courage to actually quote me, I must have battered your soul on your real account that you now have to login to an alt. Account before quoting me.
From my keypad and screen I can also tell you to fúck off my nuts and go hump on your dad's.
Why? Because unlike you and your dad I am not a faggót.
Unlike you and your Dad I don't suck príck for a living. cool
Now take this to the bank Fòol undecided

Argh, okoro, u are still here ranting, hehehehe, I have moved on to something more productive, next time, take ur love whatever to the right section. Did u say u don't suck prickk, grin grin grin, ,ok, u only suck horni,ur name should be drainpipe.

Pls, note it,I don't have a second I'd,I AM AGUIYI!,THE CROCODILE ,A RED CHEIF WITH A RED CAP grin grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
aguiyi:

Argh, okoro, u are still here ranting, hehehehe, I have moved on to something more productive, next time, take ur love whatever to the right section. Did u say u don't suck prickk, grin grin grin, ,ok, u only suck horni,ur name should be drainpipe.

Pls, note it,I don't have a second I'd,I AM AGUIYI!,THE CROCODILE ,A RED CHEIF WITH A RED CAP grin grin
Aguiyi the foól who lack's common sense, typing and laughing at his own joke and you say you're not mentally deranged?
Like a boss I do what I like wherever I like, you quote me and spew shít I whoop your asś and put you in your place cool
Nobody messes with me cool
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: This is irritating. No offence.
No offense taken. You know why? Because I actually do not give a flying fück about what you think. I've already said my own, anybody who finds it "irritating" should go have a slice. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Some of you need to get a grip on yourselves. I've seen a lot of weddings hit the frontpage where the sole reason for that thread was to make fun of the couple's outfit. So because this is Nse Ikpe Etim (who btw happens to be one of my fave Nigerian actresses), I'm supposed to sheath my words? undecided undecided

If this wasn't Nse Ikpe Etim, I'm willing to bet that more than half of the people calling us out for condemning her outfit would have done the same. Hypocritical set of people.

The outfit will not determine the outcome of their marriage, that's a fact but it doesn't change what I think of it, a mess. Suck on that.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
The Oron people of Akwa Ibom State dress that way too for their traditional wedding. But the men don't tie their hair but wear a traditional cap. So don't blame her about the dress, u may criticise the choice of colour. I wish them happy married life. She is one of my favorite, I love her diction.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by jowizee(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
iamswizz: Nor vex ooo.. But abeg shey i fit see credit buy 4 this Thread
mtn: 4578 5624 4567 glo:23456 5678 4528 etisalat: 32456 245 289 265 289

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Returns Zlatan Ibile's Car And Phone, Management Confirms / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.