Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Printing Of Recharge Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Printing Of Recharge Cards (651 Views)

How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain / Printing Of Recharge Cards / How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Printing Of Recharge Cards by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2013
Please i have 20k and want to go into recharge card printing biz. Where can i get the software and pins. I need a reliable source. Please your advice and comment will be of help.
Re: Printing Of Recharge Cards by karlxavier(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
Please, gurus in the house should also help out. Please also help out in giving information on where to buy pins at a cheap price...
Re: Printing Of Recharge Cards by lakefist(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
nobody will give you the software for free brother.
contact me for software.
lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Printing Of Recharge Cards by Jepsy: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
[b][/b] by mathematical observation. I think printing and supplying is directly equal to buying in bulk and supplying. But to minimise implicit cost. Is better to buy the voucher in bulk.
Re: Printing Of Recharge Cards by osogwu(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2013
Jepsy: [b][/b] by mathematical observation. I think printing and supplying is directly equal to buying in bulk and supplying. But to minimise implicit cost. Is better to buy the voucher in bulk.
BEST ADVISE SO FAR
Re: Printing Of Recharge Cards by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=Jepsy][b][/b] by mathematical observation. I think printing and supplying is directly equal to buying in bulk and supplying. But to minimise implicit cost. Is better to buy the voucher in bulk. pls where can i buy it in bulk
Re: Printing Of Recharge Cards by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2013
@jepsy. please where can i buy it in bulk
Re: Printing Of Recharge Cards by commarrkss: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Naming Your Company? / Free Forex Cash Up To $700 / N135m Theft: Female Banker, Two Others Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.