Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any (33661 Views)

FUN: The Thunder That Will Fire You ....... Add Yours / Calcuate How Much You've Done In Life!!!! / Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by eveseh(f): 12:00am On May 15, 2006
am gonna leave y'all now
i wanna sleep
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:01am On May 15, 2006
same here cheesy cheesy lets see who's gonna go first today cheesy cheesy
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by diddy4(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2006
@ eve, goodnight boo.  kiss kiss kiss

@ nutter

do u need obasanjo's number cuzz i think he knows the answer
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Nutter(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i got them from ''yahoo''!!!

You mean you 'stole' them from yahoo?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:03am On May 15, 2006
call it whatever U want dude, i dont give a fxxk!
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by eveseh(f): 12:03am On May 15, 2006
Nutter:

You mean you 'stole' them from yahoo?

shut up nutter,ahaha,
she didnt stole them she get them she paid for them grin
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by eveseh(f): 12:03am On May 15, 2006
bye everyone,am gonna sleep now tomorrow's school
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:04am On May 15, 2006
yeah!! Eve, U tell him, i paid loadza cash for those smileys cheesy cheesy
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Nutter(m): 12:04am On May 15, 2006
diddy4dt:

@ eve, goodnight boo.  kiss kiss kiss

@ nutter

do u need obasanjo's number cuzz i think he knows the answer

No thanks mate. I'll pass on that. the bloke should be strung up from the nearest tree. And those of you with his number aint safe either! Somebody pass me the rope!
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by diddy4(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2006
hey rhoddy, u on hi5?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:05am On May 15, 2006
sweet dreams girl have a lovely day tomorrow and all through da week! kiss kiss
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by eveseh(f): 12:05am On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

sweet dreams girl ahve a lovely day tomorrow and all through da week! kiss kiss

u too have a nice and swet dreams,bye luv kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:06am On May 15, 2006
Nutter:

. Somebody pass me the rope!
U pass yaself the rope!
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:07am On May 15, 2006
eveseh:

u too have a nice and swet dreams,bye love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by diddy4(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:07am On May 15, 2006
diddy4dt:

hey rhoddy, u on hi5?
why boy?? everybody who's ''somebody'' is on hi5
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Nutter(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2006
eveseh:

shut up nutter,ahaha,
she didnt stole them she get them she paid for them grin

What have you been smoking? Cos its legal in your city doesn't mean you should go gaga and gogo!
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by diddy4(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2006
@ rhoddy

boy? boy? angry angry angry i hate it when u call me boy. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:09am On May 15, 2006
Nutter:

What have you been smoking? Cos its legal in your city doesn't mean you should go gaga and gogo!
and just what exactly are U trying to say here huh?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Nutter(m): 12:10am On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

U pass yaself the rope!

Bad belle!

diddy4dt:

@ rhoddy

boy? boy? angry angry angry i hate it when u call me boy. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oh please! That's what you are mate! Deal with it!
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Nutter(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

and just what exactly are U trying to say here huh?

I wasn't 'TRYING' to say anything. I was clear enuf!
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:13am On May 15, 2006
Nutter:

I wasn't 'TRYING' to say anything. I was clear enough!
if u werent trying to say anything, then U may as well shut-up!!
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:14am On May 15, 2006
Nutter:

Bad belle!

Oh please! That's what you are mate! Deal with it!
Bad beau!!
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Nutter(m): 12:15am On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

if u werent trying to say anything, then U may as well shut-up!!

1. I wasn't 'TRYING' cos that suggests that the message was not carried. I believe it was.
2. No need to get insulting.
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:16am On May 15, 2006
diddy4dt:

@ rhoddy

and just what do U want me to call ya?? ''grand-pa??
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:17am On May 15, 2006
Nutter:

1. I wasn't 'TRYING' because that suggests that the message was not carried. I believe it was.
2. No need to get insulting.
U believe it was well, im telling U it wasnt !
i aint getting insulting.
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by diddy4(m): 12:17am On May 15, 2006
boy  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:17am On May 15, 2006
actually, i'll make that ''lil boy''
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Nutter(m): 12:18am On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

and just what do U want me to call ya?? ''grand-pa??

If you choose  grin. The question howe3ver is if you should be called 'boy'. I believe the answe is 'YES'.
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by diddy4(m): 12:19am On May 15, 2006
@ rhoddy
ok that does it, keep it to yaself.

@ nutter
please hold whatever u got to say to me to yaself will ya
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Rhodalyn(f): 12:20am On May 15, 2006
Lmao how bout U Nutter, what are U, ''kid'' or ''lil kid''
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Nutter(m): 12:20am On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

U believe it was well, im telling U it wasnt !
i aint getting insulting.

1. Pity. I cannot make it any simpler.
2. Yes you were. No reason for that

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply)

Ask A question,get A Wrong Answer Cont / Text Twist / Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.