Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Are You A Copy Writer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You A Copy Writer? (626 Views)

Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Journalist / Content / Copy Writer At Gistme Communications Limited, Abuja / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Copy Writer? by tiwola: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
Do you speak and write fluent English? Are you aware of the latest cultural and social trends around you? Can you sit with an Art Director and create... Art? Are you witty, confident and capable of looking me dead in the eye and answering "Yes" when I ask if you're a Copywriter? Then send your application, profile and work samples to laolu.adefemi@culture-ng.com.

(1) (Reply)

@dohehey Service Limited / Urgent Job Opportunity For Ladies In An NGO In Abuja. / First Bank 2013 Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.