Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. (28891 Views)

Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Why People Dont Get Jobs / Reasons People Dont Get Employed After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Neoviper147: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dear world,
Dear Joblessness

You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living. I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind. But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeria.

To my Unborn child: My love for you would have had no limits, I grief that I could not meet you but try to understand that your birth would have made my life worse, life is too corrupt, seeing vision of a broken man. So, with my passing, all menace to your well-being has disappeared. Forgive me for the many mistakes I have made. Now that it is all said I feel at peace.

To my friends: Try not to grieve. I ask all of you, my dear ones, not to mourn my passing. Be glad I am at least free from the misery of the joblessness and intimidation and oppression. I have endured for so long and that at last I'll have peace and rest...This is no way to live either is it any way to die. I'm going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call the time eternity.

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, God forsaken Nigeria

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen. cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by tchaik(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
Quitter; you suck!
QUITTERS DON'T WIN; WINNERS DON'T QUIT! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
My friend, U will nt find it so easy explainin dis to God who created †ЂΞ life u intend τ̅o waiste, ∂α† life is nt urs. U beta leave it for God who created ∂α† life τ̅o ƇϑmƏ & clear up d mess, because he knows more than u can eva imagine. i repeat, he knows...dnt say u were nt told. Leave ∂α† life alone.

13 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
there re thousands of other youths in your shoes (myself included). just be strong, have faith, hope, dream big and determination, sooner than expected good thing (job) will come your way.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Biggoozz: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
Just in case you are serious, this is the best help you can get...Hell is a trillion times worse than where you are now, you will be there forever if you take your life. BE WARNED!!!

On a second thought, I have a freelance job that keeps you busy 3 days in a week and pays you N25,000. If you are interested, send me your cv to and identify yourself properly.

29 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
Biggoozz: I have a freelance job that keeps you busy 3 days in a week and pays you N25,000. If you are interested, send me your cv to solutionboxx@gmail.com and identify yourself properly.
this smells like SCAM!!! i am sure u knw dis topic will draw traffic, hence, u want τ̅o display Ūя̅ satan given talent! cos If u r 4 real, why nt ask him for his email & deal directly wit him? Hun? Ɣou Monster! U want τ̅o finish him abi?

16 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Kobojunkie: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Neoviper147: Dear world,
Dear Joblessness

You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living. I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind. But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeria.

To my Unborn child: My love for you would have had no limits, I grief that I could not meet you but try to understand that your birth would have made my life worse, life is too corrupt, seeing vision of a broken man. So, with my passing, all menace to your well-being has disappeared. Forgive me for the many mistakes I have made. Now that it is all said I feel at peace.

To my friends: Try not to grieve. I ask all of you, my dear ones, not to mourn my passing. Be glad I am at least free from the misery of the joblessness and intimidation and oppression. I have endured for so long and that at last I'll have peace and rest...This is no way to live either is it any way to die. I'm going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call the time eternity.

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

How old are you? What have you done to help change the situation? How can destiny be cruel when you are the one quitting in only 3 years?

The reason for the many problems in Nigeria is people are so passive, and too afraid to step out to fight for their right in that Nation. If you are really ready to kill yourself, why not instead match to your Government office and start a protest there? Why not go out fighting? Rather than die in your sleep like a dog. Why not, I don't know get proactive, do something to try to change the situation. Pick a problem, any problem, and make yourself useful, and if you die doing that, at least you would score one against the cruel world you want to leave , . . you did something to change the situation at least.

12 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by ariy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenams: this smells like SCAM!!! i am sure u knw dis topic will draw traffic, hence, u want τ̅o display Ūя̅ satan given talent abi? cos If u r 4 real, why nt ask him for his email & deal directly wit him? Hun? Ɣou Monster! U want τ̅o finish him abi?

it might be true, just try him once he demanded for money call it quit.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by tobechi20(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Do u know that you can be charged to court for attempted murder and this letter used as evidence against u.if found guilty, u wil be sentenced to death......

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
ariy:

it might be true, just try him once he demanded for money call it quit.
its ''demand'' bros, not demanded! Where r u from?

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by yuzedo: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mschewwww!!!!!!

If u wan die, kii yasef na? because na ur condition worse pass for life abi? undecided

You dey give condition say u go delete yasef unless dem help u get job! grin When u need promotion u threaten again abi? When babe no gree give u punny, u threaten again! shocked Nigga mudd yasef i say! cheesy

Your mates dey hustle, dey defy all odds, u dey find hand-out! I swear if i be employer and i get ten vacancies, i wouldn't even accept ur CV cos you be fhocking ayaya! angry

Come take job na! So u no go kii yasef tongue I leave you with the immortal proverb from The Ibo's, "Mbelede nyiri dike, mana mbelede ka eji amalu dike!" (Adversity overwhelmes warriors but overwhelming adversity is what warriors are known for) wink cool kiss

. . I meant all that in a nice way! smiley

13 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Captainajama: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
Go ahead and finish yourself,then you will just find out how stupid you have been. Hope is one thing any human should not lose.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by yuzedo: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Unborn Child?? shocked So you no get job for 3yrs but you still dey fhuck??! grin YOU ARE A B@STARD!!! grin

Neoviper147:
You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living.
I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind.
But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeria.

Lazy man dey find beautiful wife too! i dey laff! grin grin grin

Fhuck your selfish ass! Lol! The foetus will be looking for postinor to drink inside im mama belle because it must be fhucking ashamed that it was spurned by such a loser! You're still thinking of a way out, blaming AN UNBORN CHILD for your fhuck up?? Chai! grin I've finally seen it all!

So na low self-esteem don dey worry u since?? Big eye! u dey look ur friend jeep when him dey hustle u dey wait for who go dash u job. Lol! My friend go carry cement for site! undecided

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

Stop telling us good bye, just GO already! grin kiss

Huh?! Take whaaaa? Lol! Nigga u joking mehn! grin

By the way, bro, you gay?? Your "letter" is kinda fruity. . . lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by akinreals: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
yuzedo: Mschewwww!!!!!!

If u wan die, kii yasef na? because na ur condition worse pass for life abi? undecided

You dey give condition say u go delete yasef unless dem help u get job! grin When u need promotion u threaten again abi? When babe no gree give u punny, u threaten again! shocked Nigga mudd yasef i say! cheesy

Your mates dey hustle, dey defy all odds, u dey find hand-out! I swear if i be employer and i get ten vacancies, i wouldn't even accept ur CV cos you be fhocking ayaya! angry

Come take job na! So u no go kii yasef tongue I leave you with the immortal proverb from The Ibo's, "Mbelede nyiri dike, mana mbelede ka eji amalu dike!" wink cool kiss
abeg commot there, u be clown....lol... U r not serious at all, u too funny abeg
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Havilah93(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
if your unborn child some how reads this in the future, what do you think will be his/her notion of you? .......'my dad was a quitter, couldnt endure, couldnt become self-employed, was a coward'......if you really like your unborn child, you would strife to make his future better, not quit

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by don33310(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dear Joblessness

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

The only thing that keeps one going is HOPE,your situation is not as bad as it sound.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by kokabiel(f): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
@OP PS when you get to Heaven or Hell, please confirm that AfricaMagic Channel is available wink

4 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Biggoozz: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenams: this smells like SCAM!!! i am sure u knw dis topic will draw traffic, hence, u want τ̅o display Ūя̅ satan given talent! cos If u r 4 real, why nt ask him for his email & deal directly wit him? Hun? Ɣou Monster! U want τ̅o finish him abi?

Come, this silly small boy, If you had a brain to go through my previous posts you would have seen similar adverts with full address, as well as other profile of the company, and learnt a bit more about me. Some people have been recruited from this Nairaland BTW. If you dear swear here again, i will place a curse on you.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenams: its ''demand'' bros, not demanded! Where r u from?
See ds Olodo o, it's 'demands' not demand
#choi

13 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
the internet you use in sending out your suicide letter can be your redemption. i've seen your mates with N2k, tured it to N50k and on and on using the internet. so cool down, life is interesting.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by mimicue(f): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Don't give up what can I say everybody has his/her problems if its like dis we will all have committed suicide just pray to God u will find a job its only wen u give up that it is over. Prayer is said to be our voice to God. Through our prayers, He can hear us, and in return He can bless us with what we need.
If we have continued to pray regularly, and we don't doubt Him, he rewards us generously. If you pray, and pray more, and always believe that He is listening, God will show you the richest of his blessings.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by antitpiah: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dear Joblessness

You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living. I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind. But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeri

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

OP: why are you being dishonest. You cant even plagiarize right. You copied your stupid suicide note from here. There is no way a Nigerian educated college graduate can write this well. No. Never. Next time, always include your source(s). Suicide note ko, suicide note ni.

http://www.well.com/~art/suicidenotes.html
http://enterotome.tumblr.com/page/15

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Biggoozz: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
@ Neonviper147,

I got your mail (assuming it was from you going by the content)and have mailed you the job details, if you are sincere and willing to work, it is a no brainer, you can do it and have better opportunities if you wand to succeed and do well. You will be contacted for an interview when you have been scheduled.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by DICKtator: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
tobechi20: Do u know that you can be charged to court for attempted murder and this letter used as evidence against u.if found guilty, u wil be sentenced to death......

"Double wahala for dead bodi"
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
@poster.. U're a guinea fowl! Is this the best u cud do? Well sha, What are u planning to use to kill urself?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by ifeteminikan: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
kokabiel: @OP PS when you get to Heaven or Hell, please confirm that AfricaMagic Channel is available wink

Una no go kill person for this nairaland....
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
If you are not yet dead, send me your CV and your account number. What you really need in life is money not a job.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Pat98: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenams: its ''demand'' bros, not demanded! Where r u from?
"demands"...where are you from too? tongue angry
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by AlhajiPastor: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
is this for real or joke? please if its for real, can u please let me know your course of study and area of specialization and please do forward your CV to my inbox. bayousla@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by dammytosh: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
[size=19pt]RIP Bro.

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by embason(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
Very pathetic letter but if you are yet to kill yourself, i will like you to stop because the life you are about destroying can be the best life only if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. He can change your ugly story for good. Just try him and see.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2017 INEC Recruitment & Vacancies (Photo) / 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" / Recruitment At Federal University Dutsin-Ma Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.