Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? (6109 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / Board Following & Member Following: New Nairaland Features / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by Saintjoe(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2005
Hmmmmmmmm!!!!! the char room is okay to you all. But i have never logged inot the chat room before. I don't know wheter the problem is from my system or what?? anytime i try to log in it always displa an erroe message.........
adim any solution to this
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by Seun(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2005
Believe it or not, I am also currently unable to get into the chatroom, and the developers have not been able to fix it in my deliberations with them.
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by Guardian(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2005
Seun, I feel a bit late but not  left out
Current News     - Scrolling News flash on pages from Nigeria and abroad. Not just the ordianry news, but striking ones.   

Our Rich Culture - it would be nice to include dates of Cultural festivals and sights, some brief events too

Links to tourists - An organised page with tourism stuffs on it- Kool places to go in Nigeria for those visiting,
                           Kool places to go in the Americas, Europe, Asia - for Nigerians visiting these places, best deals
                           attractions and tips on transport.   

Job oppurtunities- aaahh.. Nija people want this one like mad, pls not restricted to Nigerian Job  openings alone,
                            members can contribute -very short 

GSM Craze         - Ringtones, kool wallpapers, tips and tricks, reviews of fones and best deals

Women Fashion - If you want the ladys,  this is one part they love. Latest styles in Europe,Americas, colors of the
                           months, best trend of year. ( members in these places have to file-in  to contribute)

Movies              - New intro, Hot films, Up coming, in-the-cinema movies.

These would get this site  going like crazy. Don't forget the Real Chat.

1 Like

Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by Scorpio(f): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2005
WesleyanA:

gosh scorpio. there's nothing wrong with that chatroom thing. it's cool. cheesy

Trust me when i say i like d room, but my problem here is dat when i'm in dat room n i have to be on say Google, i wouldn't know if someone replied to my message cos i can't hear d buzz. Just like it is when u go into any yahoo chat room!
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by Saintjoe(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2005
u are just talking about buzz!!! thats nothing okay? i have been to the room onec it is jus okay, but only that enough guys were not online i met only two guys there.......Romeo and the other guy. It was very intresting..... cheesy
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by odizeey(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2013
I will like to knw who likes my post

1 Like

Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by IamSylva(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2013
Seun: Hello,

I'd like to know what new features you think we can add to the Nairaland Forum that will attract your friends, family, and colleagues and make them want to join the forum and visit more often?

Thanks,
Seun.
nairaland needs more smileys.. Especially those smileys on 2go.. And also, the ability to knw who likes ur post.. And OPs shld be given higher authority over topics they open.. They shld be able to hide unwanted comments.. This will indeed help the mods..

A download portal shld also be introduced

jar files
mp3 files
rar files
ext files
e.t.c shld be downloadable on NL.. Thanks
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by odizeey(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2013
sylva y u dey view my post
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Add help section or button
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by FlyingTOMATOE: 3:04am On Mar 13, 2019
Guardian:
Seun, I feel a bit late but not  left out
Current News     - Scrolling News flash on pages from Nigeria and abroad. Not just the ordianry news, but striking ones.   

Our Rich Culture - it would be nice to include dates of Cultural festivals and sights, some brief events too

Links to tourists - An organised page with tourism stuffs on it- Kool places to go in Nigeria for those visiting,
                           Kool places to go in the Americas, Europe, Asia - for Nigerians visiting these places, best deals
                           attractions and tips on transport.   

Job oppurtunities- aaahh.. Nija people want this one like mad, pls not restricted to Nigerian Job  openings alone,
                            members can contribute -very short 

GSM Craze         - Ringtones, kool wallpapers, tips and tricks, reviews of fones and best deals

Women Fashion - If you want the ladys,  this is one part they love. Latest styles in Europe,Americas, colors of the
                           months, best trend of year. ( members in these places have to file-in  to contribute)

Movies              - New intro, Hot films, Up coming, in-the-cinema movies.

These would get this site  going like crazy. Don't forget the Real Chat.

wow I finally got to a 2005 thread
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] whats this
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by tck2000(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by tck2000(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by duruZed(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mr seun, i've actually seen and learnt a lot from nairaland. But if we look at our economy now you will find out that so many people and families are finding it hard to survive the harsh condition of things. A lot of people are without jobs or business to keep them going, while some are resorting to petty trading and otherwise. So am suggesting if you will create column for different types of petty trade one can indulge in with a little amount of money, while still waiting for the big business breakthrough. I believe it will go a long way to reduce poverty and idleness among our people.
Re: New Nairaland Features to Attract Your Friends? by odizeey(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
odizeey:
I will like to knw who likes my post
Who like this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Creepy And Bizarrre Mysteries/facts ( Photo ) / Breaking News: Nl Boys Disclosed / Why Do All Wrist Watch Adverts Always Show The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.