Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ok Let Us Crack Some Ribs! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ok Let Us Crack Some Ribs! (878 Views)

Best Jokes....crack Your Ribs! / Crack Ya Ribs With This Funny Jokes / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok Let Us Crack Some Ribs! by Konsult07(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Family Wahala
No be small Wahala oooooooooooo

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them
kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:
"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. A few
years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got
married.
"Later my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also,my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law.
Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son.That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.
"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sisterof my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. "This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, ­ my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm My own son's grandfather! And you think you have family wahala
Can you beat that?smiley

1 Like

Re: Ok Let Us Crack Some Ribs! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Konsult07:
Family Wahala
No be small Wahala oooooooooooo

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them
kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:
"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. A few
years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got
married.
"Later my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also,my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law.
Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son.That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.
"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sisterof my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. "This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, ­ my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm My own son's grandfather! And you think you have family wahala
Can you beat that?smiley
loooooooooool funny cheesy
Re: Ok Let Us Crack Some Ribs! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
I have the song in my fone though. Cool anywayz.
Re: Ok Let Us Crack Some Ribs! by dominique(f): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
That's one messed up family alright cheesy
Re: Ok Let Us Crack Some Ribs! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
nikkyshyne: I have the song in my fone though. Cool anywayz.

I have had that video for ages now. I don't even know if it's still in my phone, probably deleted it.

There are so few original jokes these days.....
Re: Ok Let Us Crack Some Ribs! by nikkyshyne(f): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
fellis:

I have had that video for ages now. I don't even know if it's still in my phone, probably deleted it.

There are so few original jokes these days.....
That's true o. I have deleted it too. Guiding my mb.

(1) (Reply)

None / Too Funny. *be Cautious While Laffing* / Can U Do Dat because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.