Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Politics And Airline Services In Nigeria Are Ritual Business? Must Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Politics And Airline Services In Nigeria Are Ritual Business? Must Read (688 Views)

Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos / Children Raised In Nigeria Are Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics And Airline Services In Nigeria Are Ritual Business? Must Read by whiteroses(f): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
I have just found out, I dont even kow how to explain but whoever has ears don't board local flights any longer because there is an agreement from the demons that rule Nigeria to sacrifice blood to them as they continue the success and stability of the country. Apparently Jesus does not rule Nigeria, Satan and his agents do but whoever runs to Jesus will be saved. An ex politician shared hours of testimony about the darkness in Nigeria. The devil has no place in heaven or hell at the moment, apparently hell will be established in the last days where all siners will go, satan will then be dumped in a hole but for now he is roaming about and lives as an evil spirit somewhere in Nigeria ? shocked (I dint know if to beleive that one). He said there are some hot spiritual operator that are pure satanist and seeks him directly, those are the people that give people power and rule Nigeria. All those Goodluck, OBJ etc they do meetings, they have spiritual operators hotter than witches these people are controlling Nigeria the way they know how to which is the Black african way and people are dieing but thats their best effort that we are experiencing now. He also said he's too little to join them OBJ top cult but the level he's on some of the things they do is eat cooked human heart, lion heart for bravery etc drink each others blood, mate with each other? shocked He kept emphasizing about if you touch their skin its slippery like a fish skin which is a side effect of all the works they have done e.g you cant catch them to kill and OBJ is alive today is not natural. I dint know what to think and I wouldnt want anyone to be the next to crash as sacrifice. Few words are enough for the wise.
It was like he came to give people a wake up call, he also talked about the people that post their success on FB and how evil people can be that within a year you can lose those things all because they are aware, and you are the one that exposed yourself trying to brag. People started making their account private, blocking distance relatives from albums etc
Re: Politics And Airline Services In Nigeria Are Ritual Business? Must Read by whiteroses(f): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
and just toady over 100 burnt in Benin-ore road, Naija wake up where in the world do they have dieing spree like you Nigeria??>>?? sad Lets be thankfull BBC n CNN they cover our nyansh small small, many things going on are hideous shame they catch me embarassed

Re: Politics And Airline Services In Nigeria Are Ritual Business? Must Read by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
This is rather amusing. cool
Re: Politics And Airline Services In Nigeria Are Ritual Business? Must Read by gameboy727(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2013
I believe you. I've heard on another confession that Nigeria has been offered to the devil and most of these road accidents that claim numerous lives are the works of demons to feed on the humans that lost their lives. God help us all in this country.

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Thunder Strike In Portharcourt. 2:45 am, Saturday 8th 2013) / New Baby: Coping With How Children Change A Marriage / Conjoined Twins Born To Jobless Abuja Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.