Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Amazing New Photos Of Chelsea Stars [pics] - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Amazing New Photos Of Chelsea Stars [pics] (2023 Views)

How Chelsea Stars Celebrate Xmas In Their Homes / See List Of Chelsea Players And Their Monthly Salaries / PHOTOS: Soaked In Paint, Here Are Chelsea’s Stars As U’ve Never Seen Them Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing New Photos Of Chelsea Stars [pics] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2013

Need a blue? Demba Ba, Juan Mata, Fernando Torres and John Terry line up for the advert

As part of a new adidas campaign to launch the club's new strip, the Blues players took part in a special promotion.

As these pictures show, the players were transformed into what looked like lost extras from the Blue Man Group.

Terry, Torres and Luiz were joined by team-mates Juan Mata, Demba Ba, Eden Hazard, Oscar, Gary Cahill and goalkeeper Petr Cech.

And the Chelsea men appeared more than happy to be covered from head to toe in the club's colours.

'I have really enjoyed being part of this day, I would do anything for this club and to show my passion for being a Blue means everything to me,' said Brazilian defender David Luiz.

Staring at success: David Luiz, Torres and Eden Hazard are drenched in blue

Spanish maestro Juan Mata added: 'The blue is to belong to this club, as a player and a supporter.'

While giant keeper Cech, one of the longest serving players in the current Chelsea squad said: 'I can say that painted in blue, it shows how blue I can be, Chelsea is a huge part of my life and Chelsea Football Club has become like my second family.'

The nine stars agreed to be photographed and filmed for the shoot that took place at Halliford Studios in Surrey - a short drive from Chelsea's Cobham training ground.

Taking place over two days in February, each player spent two hours being covered with the blue fluid - with an odourless glycerine used rather than paint - and asked to do various poses for the shoot.

JOHN TERRY

FERNANDO TORRES

JUAN MATA

PETER CECH

DAVID LUIZ

GARY CAHILL

OSCAR

DEMBA BA

[img][/img]

HAZARD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2304607/Chelseas-stars-splattered-blue-paint-adidas-kit-advert.html

BLUES FOREVER
Re: Amazing New Photos Of Chelsea Stars [pics] by Akshow: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2013
Keep the blue flag flying! My blood, my fluid, my tears are all blue. Viva CHELSEA
Re: Amazing New Photos Of Chelsea Stars [pics] by Super1759: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Amazing artistic work
Re: Amazing New Photos Of Chelsea Stars [pics] by gluv01(f): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Nice work, they look cool in the splashed color of blue.
Re: Amazing New Photos Of Chelsea Stars [pics] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Luiz and Torres...swag!

The rest...average.

Mata...undecided pls stick with the nice through balls biko.
Re: Amazing New Photos Of Chelsea Stars [pics] by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Up Arsenal!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi,Chelsea ,Mourinho And Football Formations / Arsenal Signs Spain Midfielder Santi Cazola / Torres For Sale! Chelsea Will Take £20m In January For Flop Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.