Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Mtn New Way Of Fraud - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn New Way Of Fraud (911 Views)

MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB / NCC Halts Mtn’s New Tariff Plans / MTN New Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn New Way Of Fraud by Ay92(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2013
I observed that since yesterday,I've been unable to check my data balance on mtn daily 5mb plan and so it is for my second sim and my siblings' also. I guess the reason for that is clear,when you unknowingly exhaust your 5mb,your credit will be their last resort. These are not actually my problem,the problem is that how the hell can you migrate out of this sh*t as the code given to migrate out is not working?
Re: Mtn New Way Of Fraud by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2013
i'm also xperiencing d same problm..i woke up 11pm jst 2 opt-out but unsuccessful...fraud
Re: Mtn New Way Of Fraud by Ay92(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2013
May I add that they have sent over a million messages to my 2nd sim because I refused to recharge it

(1) (Reply)

Tecno N7 Users Blog / Tecno , Infinix, Xperia Which Brand Is Better For Andriod Phone? / Tecno Phantom Z Review Beyond Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.