Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Help With Website Admin And User Data Collection - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Website Admin And User Data Collection (668 Views)

How Do I Get A Login Page And User Profile For My HTML Website / Help!!!!! I Cant Login Into My Wordpress Website Admin Page / How To Find A Website Admin Page......................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Website Admin And User Data Collection by kitlady02(f): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2013
Hi guys,

I got a job as a website admin and the people are saying I have to collect user data from south american people...
Please what do they mean by that and how do I go about it

Secondly, I need tips on how to be a good admin for a website.

Its urgent please, I would appreciate any useful reply as soon as possible.. Thanks
Re: Help With Website Admin And User Data Collection by hexy40: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
the person should be specific. Is the data already in the data base? If yes ,I think it simply means. go to the data base, select(all or specific) user data from users where nationality= south america. Then present it in the person that sent u. The person that sent u was supposed to specify the data he or she wants ,if he did not then give him every thing. But if the data is not in the db then you have to design a page that will colect the specified data.
Re: Help With Website Admin And User Data Collection by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 09, 2013
@OP is it a PHP driven website?
Re: Help With Website Admin And User Data Collection by kitlady02(f): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] yes it is a Php driven website.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Design For Your Site , Blog , Forum & Any Cms / American used hp ProBook 4510s / Eyowo Is Running With Our Money Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.