Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Urgently Need A Mini Flat In Mowe Ibafo Or Good Area - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgently Need A Mini Flat In Mowe Ibafo Or Good Area (691 Views)

Need A Plot Of Land In Ibafo Or Mowe Area / Plot Of Land In Opic , Ibafo Or Isheri North / Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need A Mini Flat In Mowe Ibafo Or Good Area by nicedaddy(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2013
Please I need a mini flat in mowe ibafo or in another area in good location the rooms should be all tired and has water and it should be wide room. My budget is 120k ~ 150k.
Re: Urgently Need A Mini Flat In Mowe Ibafo Or Good Area by nicedaddy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Still needed one please.
Re: Urgently Need A Mini Flat In Mowe Ibafo Or Good Area by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Are you really sure you want to live in this part of town?
The roads are horrible, no electricity to speak of, miscreants everywhere...
Why would you want to stay there? Not at all a place for an upwardly mobile young person.
Re: Urgently Need A Mini Flat In Mowe Ibafo Or Good Area by nicedaddy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lol yekini mowe is good and it depend on the area you know in mowe but never mind do you have any for a low price even if its out of mowe ibafo, I won't mind if I can see for that price in lagos? Am renting it for my gf.
BoboYekini: Are you really sure you want to live in this part of town?
The roads are horrible, no electricity to speak of, miscreants everywhere...
Why would you want to stay there? Not at all a place for an upwardly mobile young person.

(1) (Reply)

Xashimba Security Cameras Installation (nig) Ltd / 1 Acre Of Land With 4 Nos Of 3bedroom Bungalow @ New Bodija Ibadan / Plots Of Lands Before Mayfair Garden Lakowe With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.