Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Betweeen Arnold Swazenegger And Sylvester Stallone - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Betweeen Arnold Swazenegger And Sylvester Stallone (1069 Views)

SYLVESTER STALLONE Dies In A Horrible Car Accident!!! [HOAX] / The Movie : The Expendables: By Sly Stallone. (your Opinions) / Chiewetel Ejiofor, Nonso Anozie, Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje, Arnold Schwarze9geria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betweeen Arnold Swazenegger And Sylvester Stallone by dont8(m): 3:35am On Apr 04, 2008
Who do you prefer between this two, if you were to meet them as your childhood hero.
Re: Betweeen Arnold Swazenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Neoteny(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2008
you should have posted this in 1989
Re: Betweeen Arnold Swazenegger And Sylvester Stallone by dont8(m): 12:44am On Apr 08, 2008
You are wrong with that,because i said as a ''childhood hero'',and in that '89,you would have love to meet them,but now they are an accomplished persons,a GOVERNOR and a great ACTOR,now tell me wouldn't u like to meet a Governor or a great Actor?
Re: Betweeen Arnold Swazenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Neoteny(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2008
COR!

stallone a great actor?

mu hahahahahaha!!!!  grin  grin  grin

besides, jesse ventura WAS a governor, and he like totally sucked at acting,ronald reagan became president and he wasnt that great an actor, so forget their political carriers, its not acting that got them there, its good campaigning ad the right message at the right time.

however i do prefer arnie, most of his then-movies were great particularly predator. that was and still is one of my favorites.
Re: Betweeen Arnold Swazenegger And Sylvester Stallone by iice(f): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2008
Neoteny:

however i do prefer arnie, most of his then-movies were great particularly predator. that was and still is one of my favorites.

Hey mine too grin grin The Predator was hella cool cheesy cheesy

Don't even bother on lecturing about good actors and good movies. . .as you can see in this section of NL. . .it's a lost cause grin cheesy
Re: Betweeen Arnold Swazenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Neoteny(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2008
iice:

Hey mine too grin grin The Predator was hella cool cheesy cheesy

Don't even bother on lecturing about good actors and good movies. . .as you can see in this section of Nairaland. . .it's a lost cause grin cheesy

yah, but its a pleasant surprise that you love predator too. no alien scared me (and still gives me the creeps) like Yautja. the camouflage, that dreadful breathing sound, the roar, the infrared vision (cant hide in the dark) and the pure evil.

sweet jesu, they can never design another alien like that.

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Magazine Says Nollywood Is The Next Big Thing In World Cinema / Re: New Nigerian Comedy Portal / Nollywood Brings A Quarter Billion Dollars Annually To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.