Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Please Mercedes Benz Expert And Users, Your Advise Is Urgenlty Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Mercedes Benz Expert And Users, Your Advise Is Urgenlty Needed (936 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Pls I Need An Expert And Experience advice on Hyundai. / Piston And Ring For Honda Accord(eod IVTEC) Is Urgenlty Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Mercedes Benz Expert And Users, Your Advise Is Urgenlty Needed by pafestula(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2013
Hello my fellow Mercedes Benz users, am
also a freak to German Technologies, am
one of the fans to the manliness, I av
successfully used 2 Mercedes Benz in the
past... 190 E, 2001 model C Class, and
presently using 2009 E350, which I fondly
calls "WIZARD". With my outstanding
performances and output with Mecedes
Benz, one of my friend who is Jap auto freak
is planning to join the Benz crew, which he
is planning to give 1998 C Class 4 Cylinders (NIG USED) a
trial.
The questions now are:-
1. The one is planning to get has done
260,000 mileage... Any wrong signal with
that?
2. What are the possible pros and cons to
experience along the line with this mileage?
3. The benz is well maintained by the owner,
and he said N650k last price, though the A/c
is working fine, auto transmission is still
good, the car has good regular service
history, pls NL is 650k good for the car?..
Please I want your views on this questions,
before the payment next week, he took me
to see the car, I dont want him to regret, or
say I advised him wrongly. Thanks.. Keep the
comments coming please.
Re: Please Mercedes Benz Expert And Users, Your Advise Is Urgenlty Needed by tampa1871: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
If you are trying to win your friend over from Japanese to German, I don't think buying this particular C-Class would be a good move based on the fact of the mileage, price and being a Nigeria used. If you can find the same model Tokunbo used preferably American model, believe me your friend will never drive Japanese again. Mercedes is in it's own class, just incomparable.

1 Like

Re: Please Mercedes Benz Expert And Users, Your Advise Is Urgenlty Needed by pafestula(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Thanks Bros.. U re highly appreciated for your response..
Re: Please Mercedes Benz Expert And Users, Your Advise Is Urgenlty Needed by pafestula(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2013
Mr. Sienna where are you sir?

(1) (Reply)

This Slogan 'used By A Woman' Does It Make Any Difference In Buying A Used Car? / A-class(w169) Vs B-class (W245) / Honda Radio Code Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.