Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Kemi Omololu-oluloyo To Start Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Omololu-oluloyo To Start Acting (940 Views)

Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu-oluloyo To Start Acting by Bootylicious(f): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2013
Kemi Omololu-Oluloyo on her facebook page shared the following.

Sometimes God takes way everything you thought you wanted to bring you everything you ever dreamed of. I dint go to Canada to Live there forever.

I fled there after y'll crazies came into our stations killing ppl in 2007 and was given a 5yr asylum visa which was NOT renewed because Nigeria is no longer dangerous which we knew was a joke. All that came when i accused the conservatives of designing gun laws meant to KILL black Children.

I am 50 times famous in Nigeria, enjoying myself, living my new found FAME. I am so glad i went there in my lifetime. Interviewing Drake, Justin Bieber, Oprah,being on Larry King, meeting Kim Kardashian, doing so much in communities. I will return there any-day now to be a witness in a quadruple murder and get my $50k reward.

Now---I'm going to #NOLLYWOOD! English and Yoruba MOVIES.tHE END... #Gbam

SOURCE: http://abidemionline.com/celebrity/kemi-omololu-oluloyo-to-start-acting/

Re: Kemi Omololu-oluloyo To Start Acting by AreaMama: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2013
Mtchwww, who is dis one. Hmm everyone now wants to join nollywood. This same nollywood dat was so criticised. Na wa

(1) (Reply)

SO SWEET: Paris Jackson Calls Dad (michael Jackson) An Incredible Father [PIC] / Denrele Edun's Hot Banging Body (photos) / My Baby Has Turned Me Into A Celebrity – OAU Undergraduate Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.