Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi (3129 Views)

Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri / ‘I Only Flaunt My bosoms At Parties,’ Says Cossy Orjiakor / Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor. "I Will Cover My bosoms When I Am Old" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by miqos02(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
She was being interviewed and while answering one the questions,she made this statement,part of it here:

There was a show where you performed and the dress you wore revealed a larger part of your breasts. Was it intentional?

Because I have small shoulders and my breasts are actually beautiful. I tend to wear revealing upper body dresses. But when you are looking into the mirror, you are not as tall as to see how troublesome it could be. That dress has feathers in front of it and before I left my hotel room, I asked someone if the dress was okay and she said yes. So , I wore it to the show and when I was performing at the show, of course, paprazzi took my pictures and they were released, I realised my breasts were practically pouring out of my dress, there was no way I could have put my breasts back .

source: http://allafrica.com/stories/201304060128.html?page=3
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by Temismith(f): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
Evidence pls!
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mumu. How we go take believe you when you never show us the thing(s).
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by scobaba: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
"My Bosoms are beautiful".....ur face nko?
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Pictures please! undecided
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
we are on net, topics about individuals, male or female should have pictures so people can share their views, or no b wetin u want?
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by Seun(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2013

Are you happy now?
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by fatdon1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Temismith: Evidence pls!
Evidence

Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by gluv01(f): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
They are indeed beautiful, no doubt. Just some underarm folds which needs to be get rid of.
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Seun to the rescue! They are btful indeed.
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
They are btful indeed.
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by nikkyshyne(f): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mine too!!!
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
she's indeed busty.
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: Mine too!!!
you uploaded yours too? undecided
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by goldfish80(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: Mine too!!!
Use the upload button lurv smiley
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
goldfish80:
she took it down, I think undecided
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by nikkyshyne(f): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
goldfish80:
Okies. In a bit. Wait you hear
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by miqos02(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ejiné: I would love to bury my face between those twin mountains.
you wish
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by goldfish80(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: Okies. In a bit. Wait you hear
Aiite am waiting..... Don't stand me up wink
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by gluv01(f): 12:58am On Apr 07, 2013
BarryX: Up North ke?? The Northern Orientation is an exclusive feature of them teens. Lol

She isn't of 'em. But she's sure good to go, at least not like our Genevieve who went south a long time ago. And then diversified to the East and West. She's currently E,W, and S while Wunmi likes the Northern Area and hopes to reside there for as long as possible. grin
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by Lucasbalo(m): 1:20am On Apr 07, 2013
Who cares?.
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by BarryX(m): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2013
gluv01:

She isn't of 'em. But she's sure good to go, at least not like our Genevieve who went south a long time ago. And then diversified to the East and West. She's currently E,W, and S while Wunmi likes the Northern Area and hopes to reside there for as long as possible. grin
Your Bosom analytical skills ain't bad dear.,The only thing is Genny's own is smaller as compared to Wunmi's and There has been a Long established Theory that ''The bustier it becomes the Slabbier, and the smaller it becomes the stronger the strength to withstand certain factors'' Quote me Lol
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by gluv01(f): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2013
BarryX: Your Bosom analytical skills ain't bad dear.,The only thing is Genny's own is smaller as compared to Wunmi's and There has been a Long established Theory that ''The bustier it becomes the Slabbier, and the smaller it becomes the stronger the strength to withstand certain factors'' Quote me Lol

Come, you are evaluating this thing some how, how many have you seen to know so much? grin

Yea, the bustier it becomes the more drooping it becomes too. But Jenny's own is small, and is supposed to be upright, but this is the opposite. Anyways, we were on Wunmi, grin hers' is beautiful as she claimed
Re: My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi by BarryX(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2013
I have no idea what they're hiding my post for, ''public forum'' remember.! Please just try and don't send me those reminder e-mails again cc MODS

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" / ALBUM: Skales – Man Of The Year (full Zip Download) / Bimbo Akintola Still Looking Young And Frosh (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.