Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri (5833 Views)

‘I Only Flaunt My bosoms At Parties,’ Says Cossy Orjiakor / Photos: Nollywood Stars Flaunt Bosoms In Revealing Outfits; Classy Or Trashy? / My Bosoms Are Beautiful: Omawumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by UltimateDon: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2014

Edo State-born actress, Ruth Kadiri is one of the fastest growing Nollywood stars you would love to meet any day.

Recently, there have been controversial stories written about her; from acquiring a Range Rover Sports car to her sudden show of wealth, which have raised eyebrows. Also, she has been seen in photographs grabbing her 'milk factory', which some people have frowned at.

The soft-spoken, easy-going and highly articulate Ruth made some interesting revelations on why she's fond of the soft moulds on her chest.

"I just noticed that whenever I want to take pictures, I find my hand going towards my bo@bs. You will see at least five pictures of me in that posture. It was that picture that created loads of controversy,' she hinted.

Aside being one of the most sought after script interpreters by movie producers, Miss Kadiri has also learnt some lessons as an actress.

"I have learned to be patient. I have also learned to understand that our destinies are different. More so, I have realized that not everybody would appreciate your style, or understand where you are coming from. All you need as an actor is to be focused.

"It's easy to get distracted, or follow the trend. But if you have a style and you are able to stick to it, as long as you know that you are doing the right thing, you will surely get to your promised land," she said.

http://www..com/apps/forums/topics/show/13097707-why-i-always-grab-my-b00bs-in-photos-ruth-kadiri
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by holatin(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
hmmm huh
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by PervRocker: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ah lyk d way she grabs it seff gringrin. GMB we know 2015 no amount of controversy can change our minds this time.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by Haywhymido(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ori ti buru niyin nao, ti ki ba se bee, how will a young be walking on d street with his hand in his boxer n when he was asked y his hand is down dia, his reply was : i always find my hand dia wen am on d street. It either u r a prostitute or u r mad.Go treat urself dat is how madness starts.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by nwaka80(f): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'm yet to see the reason afta readin the whole post

3 Likes

Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by PhockPhockMan: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
GRAB MY BOSOM = GMB

Sai GRAB MY BOSOM.

Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft,OrlandoOwo, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe.. gringringringringringringringringrin

I no fit laff

5 Likes

Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
GRAB MY BOSOM = GMB

Sai GRAB MY BOSOM.

Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft,OrlandoOwo, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe.. gringringringringringringringringrin

I no fit laff

Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by PhockPhockMan: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
brito:

Meaning?
Use your head.
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by Kolade9(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
WTF...I don't even know you grin
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by alexis007(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
who is Ruth kadiri?is she the captain of Nigeria's super falcons? is she the lady who removes her top when she scores a goal? brito nwunye oma m........you can attest that we've not heard about this lady in that our glasshouse in france

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
alexis007:
who is Ruth kadiri?is she the captain of Nigeria's super falcons? is she the lady who removes her top when she scores a goal? brito nwunye oma m........you can attest that we've not heard about this lady in that our glasshouse in france

Yea, is that thing she's holding bweast ? too small
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
GRAB MY BOSOM = GMB

Sai GRAB MY BOSOM.

I no fit laff
Hmm, diz guy grin

angry
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
The thing don fall n she dey try raise am up

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by StealthyMe(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
That mouth though undecided

Looks like one thats used to blowing people embarassed
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by Airforce1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
StealthyMe:
That mouth though undecided

Looks like one thats used to blowing people embarassed

grin grin
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by StealthyMe(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Airforce1:

grin grin

Its true now undecided

You sef know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by alexis007(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
brito:

Yea, is that thing she's holding bweast ? too small
even my six packs looks more 'grabbable' than her small 'udara' balls.......mtscheeww.....if my brito's upper Chambers is that small....where would i get enough milk to drink tea morning, afternoon and night?
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
She is not grabbing her bosoms,she is touching it, make African man grab am first wink
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
alexis007:
even my six packs looks more 'grabbable' than her small 'udara' balls.......mtscheeww.....if my brito's upper Chambers is that small....where would i get enough milk to drink tea morning, afternoon and night?

Hahaha, no more milk for your tea from now on,,, until you do the needful
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by Minet16(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
nwaka80:
I'm yet to see the reason afta readin the whole post
u tlk ma mind
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by mesoade(m): 1:42am On Dec 23, 2014
Hit like if you only looked at the pic and didn't read the post

2 Likes

Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by kayalla(f): 2:00am On Dec 23, 2014
this not grab, this is holding my breast.

who ask am sef?
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by LieDetector(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Zedric:
The thing don fall n she dey try raise am up
lol
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by mizjules(f): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2014
I think she's scared the photographer will snatch them from her undecided
Re: Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri by infogenius(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Only God knows how long she holds it or even play with it when she is alone.

Anyway, no be she get her thing?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University / Photo: When Malaysian Guys Decides To Invade Your Wedding. / Epic Photo Of Rapper Eminem As A Toddler Among Black Kids In 1976

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.