Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

All A Publicity Stunt, There Was Never ‘beef’ With M.I. – Iceberg Slim - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / All A Publicity Stunt, There Was Never ‘beef’ With M.I. – Iceberg Slim (674 Views)

D'banj Isnt In Illuminati! Neither Kanye Nor Jay-z! Its A Publicity Stunt! / M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video / M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All A Publicity Stunt, There Was Never ‘beef’ With M.I. – Iceberg Slim by pckid: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
The ‘Too much money’ Nigerian rapper is quoted as saying:

“um All Along just to be honest, you know cut the long story short , All along with this whole beef that was going on, me and MI Were friends. a lot of people didn’t know that, the Media didn’t know that, we just let them carry on what they do,its Media, thats what they supposed to do, but all along we were actually friends, we were cool, we used to chat back and forth and it was just a Publicity thing that you know it worked in our Favour, and I’m Glad it did”

Interesting?

Источник: http://amehdaily.com/2013/04/05/all-a-publicity-stunt-there-was-never-beef-with-m-i-iceberg-slim/

Re: All A Publicity Stunt, There Was Never ‘beef’ With M.I. – Iceberg Slim by ajasa4link: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
†̥ђe̶̲̥̅ 2 of U̶̲̥̅̊,ur fadas!

(1) (Reply)

LKT – Takunwale Ft. Vector & Jaywon / List Your Top Nigerian Hip-hop Albums / See 2face Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.