Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Which Of These Cars Should I Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Cars Should I Buy (4688 Views)

Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) / Which Of These Cars Is Easy To Maintain / Please Which Among These Cars Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by nathdim: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
please I need an advice on these vehicle because their price falls within my budget a (1)2003 Nissan pathfinder le which has a 3.5 v6 powered engine being an suv its off ground (2) 2003 Toyota sienna xle 3.0 v6 and being a Toyota it has a low fuel consumption and a seven seater bus or a a 2002 Lexus rx300 with a 3.0 v6 engine and low fuel consumption pls ur advice will be greatly appreciated because I plan on buying any of these car next month thanks remain blessed
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by Arizona1: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
To me I'll say you go for the 2002 Lexus rx300. I love the interior of that ride, it's durable and also fuel efficient but will be more expensive than the pathfinder and the sienna.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by sultaan(m): 3:09am On Apr 07, 2013
Lexus
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by nathdim: 4:12am On Apr 07, 2013
pls does Lexus have a good resale value and is it true it has the same engine with the highlander
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by chiefmega: 6:00am On Apr 07, 2013
nathdim: pls does Lexus have a good resale value and is it true it has the same engine with the highlander

Yes Lexus has a good resale value but sometimes the maintenace and parts are pricey than the toyota because its a luxury car. The Sienna is a strong car and you get your money worth.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by nathdim: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2013
I appreciate every one s contribution but d luxury is nt my problem I nd a car which is strong and easy 2 maintains(more) pls
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by youngchopper(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2013
nathdim: I appreciate every one s contribution but d luxury is nt my problem I nd a car which is strong and easy 2 maintains(more) pls
if u want quality. Go for the nissan! Test driving these cars! All of them are great.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by sultaan(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Don't let ignorance deny you of a good opportunity, you can't compare any of the other cars to a Lexus.

The Lexus is made to be better than all of those cars you listed.

This is like someone paying a little more for a 4 cyl Accord instead of Acura TL because the Accord is more fuel efficient and part are available. Makes no sense at all undecided.

I still don't expect you to understand this because you asked for an advice on a no brainer because it will be something you'll have to live with, those advising might not even own a car. Look at your family needs and make a decision that will always meet that need. Remember also that you should buy a car that is less attractive to robbers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by nathdim: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
oga sultan thank u for ur concern pls which of the above mentioned cars is less attractive to robbers and why
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by baconline(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
Go for an 01/02 pathfinder d engine is just 80k,d 03 is over 200k
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by sultaan(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
I'm not in Nigeria, so I can't say for sure.

It just amaze me when some people buy cars they only drive when the sun is up, or on sundays because they are afraid of robbers.

That is why i used the word need not want.Something you feel will meet your need.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
I would go with the Lexus anyday, if I had to choose from this bunch.

The Toyota Sienna I would rule out straight away. I don't like minibuses, if it's the space you're after, I'd go with an SUV. The Sienna's FWD, and is no cheaper to run than the Lexus or Nissan.

The Nissan Pathfinder has more room, the Lexus RX has more refinement. Decide what is more important to you.

The Sienna's got a 3,0 V6 and is pretty heavy for the power it produces. Low fuel consumption? Unrealistic.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by sultaan(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
I missed the low fuel consumption part.
Between a minivan and 2 SUV your fuel economy should be 17mpg in a good situation~7km/l

better plan for that
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by youngchopper(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
baconline: Go for an 01/02 pathfinder d engine is just 80k,d 03 is over 200k
on point
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by nathdim: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
okay oooo I think d Lexus is on the winning I really appreciate all ur contribution
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by nemadfsyahooc: 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
hmmmm go for the pathfinder 02 and NOT 03, for the lexus , the parts are pretty expensive and frequent ECM and transmision problem, not really as reliable as the pathfinder
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by lungwun(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
Siena:

The Toyota Sienna I would rule out straight away.

Siena does not fancy Sienna's.

Who would have thunk it? grin wink
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by smith02john: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
as far as my opinion is concerned I WOULD SUGGEST toyota as it has been a vehicle of status and many people are using it for showing off their personality and level(as I have observed, that is why I suggest it to everyone.
[url= HTTP://WWW.EZDIA.COM/EPAD/2013-MERCEDES-BENZ-SL-CLASS-PRICE-REVIEWS/7980/] MERCEDES BENZ 2013 [/url]
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
smith02john: as far as my opinion is concerned I WOULD SUGGEST toyota as it has been a vehicle of status and many people are using it for showing off their personality and level(as I have observed, that is why I suggest it to everyone.

Hardly a reason to buy an automobile. It's like saying you bought your fridge because you like the door handles, and would recommend it to anyone based upon the above.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by OscarDeal: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2014
smith02john: I WOULD SUGGEST toyota as it has been a vehicle of status and many people are using it for showing off their personality and level [/url]
Very funny how folks reason.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy by chucky234(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
smith02john: as far as my opinion is concerned I WOULD SUGGEST toyota as it has been a vehicle of status and many people are using it for showing off their personality and level(as I have observed, that is why I suggest it to everyone.
[url= HTTP://WWW.EZDIA.COM/EPAD/2013-MERCEDES-BENZ-SL-CLASS-PRICE-REVIEWS/7980/] MERCEDES BENZ 2013 [/url]
What?
Joke of the century, wow what a wack.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Camry Engine And Gear Box 1999 Or 2000 / Mini Cooper Forum / Frsc Impounded My Car, gave a ticket of 52k as Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.