Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ways Of Improving Customer Satisfaction In MTN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ways Of Improving Customer Satisfaction In MTN (719 Views)

Do You HATE Or LOVE Your Job? (A Fun Job Satisfaction Survey) / Customer Satisfaction Survey Of Retail Banking Services In Nigeria 2012. / Are You Interested In Mtn Multiple Free Credit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways Of Improving Customer Satisfaction In MTN by Eniga(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
Esosa;wink: Hello,
I am conducting a survey on 'The impact of customer relationship management (CRM) on improving customer satisfaction in MTN Nigeria'.  No personal information is required, opinions will be held in strict confidence and will not be used outside the purpose of this survey.

To participate, all you have to do is click on the link below: 
https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6nhhXi6YE2Oreo5
It takes less than 3mins to complete.

I need as many responses as I can get so pleeeeeaaase help me achieve this. Also, you can forward it to your friends fill it more than once if you wish. You can get the results of the survey if you drop me a mail at frankie_oliha@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Frankcess

(1) (Reply)

1.2 Million Nairalanders Must Hear This / Original Green Back Anti Rust Proof Stone Coated Roofing Sheet 08120009791 / Jonathan’s Wife’s ‘mum’ Dies In Rivers Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.