Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,120 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Encounter With MTN Sunshine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Encounter With MTN Sunshine (951 Views)

Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander / MTN Launches Sunshine Wow Promo / Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
undecided undecided angry My name is daniel okechukwu -dannyokec am a web developer on the 6th[sat] of march i decided to enroll on my usual 5gb all day bundle @8000 so i bought 11 peice of 750 mtn recharge card i loaded the first one and i got a balance pop up feedback with an advert and promise beneath it '' double your recharge this weekend by simply dialling *888*pin# expires on 7/mar/13'' which is 7th [sunday] march 2013. I was glad ,this means if i load the remaining 10pcs 750 i will have 7500 on my act balance and 7500 for weekend calls bless MTN i proceeded with the *888* prefix i loaded like 7 pcs and was touched to check my main balance to my dismay i had just 750 i dont belive this i cleared my eyes severally by rubbing my arms on it i looked back at the phone screen it was the same i dialed *559# and got stuned 0 mtn to mtn calls 0 sms nd.. infact i was angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry i reloaded the card and i got a *&^%##%^^ angry feedback that it has been used my me cleared my throat loaded the remaining cards got a balance 3000 + my existing 160 3160 i was boiling i felt like toasting my phone in the gutters i invented a grip, i held my self i controlled my anger ''may be i have to restart my phone'' i did that without hesitation i quickly restarted my phone and checked my balance it was the same i tried using *888# to no avail i got a divine tip if *555* is use for loadind and *556# its use for checking balance *886# might as well be for checking balance i dialled *886# guess wat i saw ''your Sunshine WoW account 1 balance is 5250.00; account 2 balance is o; both expires on apr 07 2013 11:59 hands on head [hoh] i checked my main balance 3160 got no double how do i subcribe got furious went MTN at wethral the entrance was locked got a cue for a guy '' was the problem'' Me: i was to make a complain Guy: [he was a bit upset -cant remember wat he said but he was for angry that i wasnt intrested in telling but would rather go in] blah blah cant remember how ever i xplained [u all know the story] come on monday undecided undecided i was like you dey madt this DARK[sun]shine promo is expiring on sunday you must be smoking f fward he cudnt do a thing i went to an ATM just then i was about to cry '' money i for carry do better'' Then He came i heard a voice ''wat if you had loosed everything imagined you used 888 all the way thank him for calling you out its a lesson never be fast take time in doing things and always bring GOD first'' confirmento true talk i cleaned my eyes and prayed...-- MTN MTN MTN how many times have i called you never will i trust you - got a drop back posting from my subcription.THANK GOD. THATS MINE SHARE YOURS
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by Rocktation(f): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hahaha. Ndo. Sorry ehn. Lemme send this to phones. Maybe others might know a way out. I believe you can still go and fight those SAfricans at their offices. They're putting too many fountains of tears on Naijarians' faces, these days. cheesy
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
i hope this makes front page i need help before tomorrow
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by OCTAVO: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
cheesy eyaaa
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by Francheezy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by luluosas(m): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2013
Sorry for your bitter experience but, if 2013, the date you quoted is wrong.
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by Joel3(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
sorry brother, i cant help but feel sad. mtn is a crock if not for surfing i ve no business with mtn. they are deducting 5naira from me daily and i am not getting any mb.
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
At lulu it happened yes day guess i mis quotd april for march
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by martinkem(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
When would people realize that MTN and the others are businesses and not Father Christmas, before you complain about falling victim to this sort of thing, read the terms and conditions. or test it with a small airtime recharge (when you want to bathe with hot water, don't you test first) Learn to apply the look before you leap mentality to everything in life.
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by luluosas(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
dannyokec: At lulu it happened yes day guess i mis quotd april for march
Okay.
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by chineduace(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
If you have used wow before many of you will not make this silly mistake. Nigerians dont read and it will cost you a lot. The terms and conditions of WOW states that you can load any amount from 6pm Friday till midnight sunday and get your airtime doubled however all airtime expires midnight sunday... This is not a SCAM as you guys have cried out but because you dont take time to read terms and conditions...
Your main balance of *556# remains untouched while your promo balance of *889# is what is active till midnight sunday except if your WOW balance finishes then it goes back to your main account.... Many people mistake WOW airtime for main balance.
The wow balance is only for calling mtn numbers and nothing more...
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
True at martin i ought to hav tested the fid. Before proceedin still de same moralz: empty hen is not a friend angry
Re: My Encounter With MTN Sunshine by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
True at martin i ought to hav tested the fid. Before proceedin still de same moralz: empty hen can never be a friend angry

(1) (Reply)

Android 4.3 Spotted On Samsung Galaxy S4. / Samsung Chaton, Drop Your Numbers / How To Change My Phone Language Frrom Chinese To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.