Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Chidimma Aka Mz Kedike Lookikng Hot And Gothic On The Cover Of My Streetz - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chidimma Aka Mz Kedike Lookikng Hot And Gothic On The Cover Of My Streetz (2362 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidimma Aka Mz Kedike Lookikng Hot And Gothic On The Cover Of My Streetz by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Chidimma looking hot on the cover of my streetz she looks so matured !!! i though she was 19 or 20 cool
Anyway the make up artiste is superb!!

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Aka Mz Kedike Lookikng Hot And Gothic On The Cover Of My Streetz by ayaomi1(f): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
She looks soo beautiful n matured.
Re: Chidimma Aka Mz Kedike Lookikng Hot And Gothic On The Cover Of My Streetz by razznaija(f): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
Too airbrushed abeg.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Aka Mz Kedike Lookikng Hot And Gothic On The Cover Of My Streetz by tellwisdom: 4:18am On Apr 12, 2013
What is hot about this??..*spits* angry
Re: Chidimma Aka Mz Kedike Lookikng Hot And Gothic On The Cover Of My Streetz by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
tellwisdom: What is hot about this??..*spits* angry
Lols! Don't hate! Atleast pretend to be nice a little bit! undecided
Re: Chidimma Aka Mz Kedike Lookikng Hot And Gothic On The Cover Of My Streetz by Moyola(f): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
hwz dat gothic tongue

Chuwkudi more like! c mouth tongue
Re: Chidimma Aka Mz Kedike Lookikng Hot And Gothic On The Cover Of My Streetz by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
Though she's a beauty but the makeup too much undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Makeup Transformation, Guys Need To Watchout This Days / Ladies,get rid of those stubborn hair on your stomach fast. / American Female Designer Suits From N4, 000. 00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.