Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend. (870 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend. by Deiok(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
Wife is like a TV &
Girlfriend is like a MOBILE.
At home u watch TV, but when u go
out u take ur MOBILE Sometimes u enjoy TV, but most of the
time u play with ur MOBILE TV is free for life,but for the MOBILE, if
you don't pay, the services will be terminated TV is big, bulky and most of the time
old!
But the MOBILE is cute, slim, curvy and
very portable Operational costs for TV is often
acceptable, but for the MOBILE it is often high and demanding TV has a remote, MOBILE doesn't Most importantly, MOBILE is a two-way
communication (u talk and listen),but with the TV you MUST only listen
(whether you want to or not) Last but not least! TVs don't have
viruses, but MOBILE often do...
Take Care Issued in Public Interest!
shocked
Re: Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Guy...!...Na confusion u dey so..
Uv answered your question, yurself...what else do u want from us? angry
Re: Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend. by Deiok(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2013
Amelian: Guy...!...Na confusion u dey so..
Uv answered your question, yurself...what else do u want from us? angry
nor be question i ask before. I just write out the diferences.
Re: Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend. by Deiok(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2013
I will ask you a Question now, are you a television or a mobile phone? @amelian
Re: Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2013
Am none of the above...Deiok..!

Am a Precious Jewel, very precious... cheesy... Not a Tv!....and certainly Not a Mobile.!! angry...duh
Re: Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend. by Deiok(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
Amelian: Am none of the above...Deiok..!

Am a Precious Jewel, very precious... cheesy... Not a Tv!....and certainly Not a Mobile.!! angry...duh
ok ooh. Expensive jewel it duely noted.
Re: Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Yes! cheesy smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Collected N4.2m From Two Women For ‘miracle Babies’–midwife / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Missing Menstrual Pads,underwear / Free Report: The Top 10 Signs Your Husband Is Seriously Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.